Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydrop's tea shop (open to all)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119
(No problem!)

Orchid nodded. "Does your clan likes basilisks? Or do they have a particular role of sorts?" He wondered, seemingly talking more to himself than anyone else towards the end of the sentence.
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119
(No problem!)

Orchid nodded. "Does your clan likes basilisks? Or do they have a particular role of sorts?" He wondered, seemingly talking more to himself than anyone else towards the end of the sentence.
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@NotAtAllNight @Kutiepie119
(Thanks!)

"Yes, we do. We kinda almost worship them", she said jokingly. "Not literally! But, our clan does admire their features because then we can use them for- OW", she yelped as Vampire stamped on her tail. " What in Soreinth-", Xeno was about to complain before Vampire hushed her.

"We don't use them for anything, she's delusional-", Vampire started to explain quickly as her tail lashed about, something that happens when she lies.
@NotAtAllNight @Kutiepie119
(Thanks!)

"Yes, we do. We kinda almost worship them", she said jokingly. "Not literally! But, our clan does admire their features because then we can use them for- OW", she yelped as Vampire stamped on her tail. " What in Soreinth-", Xeno was about to complain before Vampire hushed her.

"We don't use them for anything, she's delusional-", Vampire started to explain quickly as her tail lashed about, something that happens when she lies.
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
@CatTail21
"What do you mean? Crying? Crying's for babies." Cronchy said, muffled, into the bean bag. "I'm going outside now. Don't follow me twerps."
With that, she walked out the tent flap, still holding the bag to her face, and dashed off.

"Jeez, and she calls us the weirdos." Cluckbeak murmured uncertainly.

@NotAtAllNight @Archraptor
Puffling gave the mirrors an odd look, but thought best not to ask about their odd behavior.
Lola, meanwhile, was giving the cockatrice pats on the head, eyeing the creature curiously. She paced around it a bit, before giving its beak a prod (Any mith, no matter how compassionate, just can't resist probing any new creatures it comes across).
@CatTail21
"What do you mean? Crying? Crying's for babies." Cronchy said, muffled, into the bean bag. "I'm going outside now. Don't follow me twerps."
With that, she walked out the tent flap, still holding the bag to her face, and dashed off.

"Jeez, and she calls us the weirdos." Cluckbeak murmured uncertainly.

@NotAtAllNight @Archraptor
Puffling gave the mirrors an odd look, but thought best not to ask about their odd behavior.
Lola, meanwhile, was giving the cockatrice pats on the head, eyeing the creature curiously. She paced around it a bit, before giving its beak a prod (Any mith, no matter how compassionate, just can't resist probing any new creatures it comes across).
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

“Yeah, but we were trying to help, and she left. Hope she’ll get better.” The moth flapped her wings, in wanting to follow, wanting to also mind Cronchy’s business.

Meanwhile back with Bosque, he had finished up drink the coffee delightedly, and finished up reading his book.
@Kutipie119

“Yeah, but we were trying to help, and she left. Hope she’ll get better.” The moth flapped her wings, in wanting to follow, wanting to also mind Cronchy’s business.

Meanwhile back with Bosque, he had finished up drink the coffee delightedly, and finished up reading his book.
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor

Orchid raised an eyebrow a bit at Xeno and Vampire's behaviour. He opened his mouth, seemingly to speak, but paused at Lola's antics. He made no move to interfere, although he made sure to keep a hand and an eye on the basilisk.
@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor

Orchid raised an eyebrow a bit at Xeno and Vampire's behaviour. He opened his mouth, seemingly to speak, but paused at Lola's antics. He made no move to interfere, although he made sure to keep a hand and an eye on the basilisk.
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
The basilisk let out a cute little sneeze as the mith pretty much gave it a nose boop, which earned a smile from Xeno. Vampire, however, didn't seem as amused. She seemed to be almost finicky, as if she wanted to leave but didn't want to do so as not to appear rude.

The basilisk lifted a claw and pat Lola on the head, mimicking the Mith's behavior. It made sounds of amusement that almost were on par with a crow cooing.

"Oh yeh, he also likes to mimic! He will copy anyone around him, and as we have learned with our basilisks and cockatrices, their intelligence will usually mirror that if whom they were raised around! ", she said in a proud tone; as if she expected to be rewarded for her discovery.
The basilisk let out a cute little sneeze as the mith pretty much gave it a nose boop, which earned a smile from Xeno. Vampire, however, didn't seem as amused. She seemed to be almost finicky, as if she wanted to leave but didn't want to do so as not to appear rude.

The basilisk lifted a claw and pat Lola on the head, mimicking the Mith's behavior. It made sounds of amusement that almost were on par with a crow cooing.

"Oh yeh, he also likes to mimic! He will copy anyone around him, and as we have learned with our basilisks and cockatrices, their intelligence will usually mirror that if whom they were raised around! ", she said in a proud tone; as if she expected to be rewarded for her discovery.
vista_mirror2.png
@ArchRaptor @NotAtAllNight
Lola allowed the basilisk to pat her amusedly. The baby mith (Still in Puffling's bag) reached out his arms toward the large chicken like creature, making grabbing motions and babbling. Charlie scooped him up and held him, still grudging against the feathery creature.

"Hah, don't mind him. He's just a real stick in the mud sometimes, aren't you?" Puffling laughed. Charlie turned his head grumpily away.

@CatTail21
Lishha noticed him finish his drink, tilted her head and noted: "Y'know that's been your third order today? If I were you, I'd be feeling a little full."
@ArchRaptor @NotAtAllNight
Lola allowed the basilisk to pat her amusedly. The baby mith (Still in Puffling's bag) reached out his arms toward the large chicken like creature, making grabbing motions and babbling. Charlie scooped him up and held him, still grudging against the feathery creature.

"Hah, don't mind him. He's just a real stick in the mud sometimes, aren't you?" Puffling laughed. Charlie turned his head grumpily away.

@CatTail21
Lishha noticed him finish his drink, tilted her head and noted: "Y'know that's been your third order today? If I were you, I'd be feeling a little full."
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

Bosque nodded, “Yeah, I am full. The drinks has been delicious as always.” He fluffed up his neck happily.
@Kutipie119

Bosque nodded, “Yeah, I am full. The drinks has been delicious as always.” He fluffed up his neck happily.
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119

Orchid chuckled at Charlie, lifting his hand off of the basilisk, before he registered the mirror's words and his eyes widened, turning to look at her. "Wait, really? That's so cool! I didn't know basilisks and cockatrices could get that smart."
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119

Orchid chuckled at Charlie, lifting his hand off of the basilisk, before he registered the mirror's words and his eyes widened, turning to look at her. "Wait, really? That's so cool! I didn't know basilisks and cockatrices could get that smart."
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@NotAtAllNight @Cutiepie119

Xeno laughed at the Mith. "Hey it's ok! He didn't mean any of it-", she said as she gave a dismissive wave.

The basilisk made cooing sounds and bobbed it's head near the baby. Vampire, however, kept an eye (or two), on the basilisk to make sure it didn't try anything stupid again.

The remark made by Orchid made Xeno perk up. She clapped her hands together with joy. "Why yes!! I've become dedicated to studying them and their intelligence. They are actually much less primal minded then we dragons think!", she said as her emerald eyes gleamed with an iridescent fascination. " Do you do any studies with familiars?", she asked the fae and skydancer.
@NotAtAllNight @Cutiepie119

Xeno laughed at the Mith. "Hey it's ok! He didn't mean any of it-", she said as she gave a dismissive wave.

The basilisk made cooing sounds and bobbed it's head near the baby. Vampire, however, kept an eye (or two), on the basilisk to make sure it didn't try anything stupid again.

The remark made by Orchid made Xeno perk up. She clapped her hands together with joy. "Why yes!! I've become dedicated to studying them and their intelligence. They are actually much less primal minded then we dragons think!", she said as her emerald eyes gleamed with an iridescent fascination. " Do you do any studies with familiars?", she asked the fae and skydancer.
vista_mirror2.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42