Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydrop's tea shop (open to all)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[size=4][font=times new roman][color=#877196]An obelisk dragon peeks into the tea shop, looking quite fascinated with the decorations. After a moment, they step inside, padding softly over to a pillow seat and sitting on it with a soft [i]whump[/i]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79228944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792290/79228944_350.png[/img][/url] They toy with a strand of their mane while they wait patiently for service, enjoying the cozy atmosphere of the shop and occasionally glancing over at the other patrons.
An obelisk dragon peeks into the tea shop, looking quite fascinated with the decorations. After a moment, they step inside, padding softly over to a pillow seat and sitting on it with a soft whump.

79228944_350.png

They toy with a strand of their mane while they wait patiently for service, enjoying the cozy atmosphere of the shop and occasionally glancing over at the other patrons.
"i liked it when he said 'it's arcanin time' and arcaned those guys"
- The Gladekeeper, in reference to The Arcanist
obelisk dragons for sale! obelisk dragons for saaaAAAaaale!!!
skin shop:)))))
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19255185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/192552/19255185_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19255186][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/192552/19255186_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=ludica console][I][size=4]Allestar quickly shuffled out the way to avoid the large bodies coming his way. He was much smaller than all of the other dragons, yet still, he didn't want to impose upon them. Unfortunately there wasn't much he could do about the glowing eyes. He straightened himself as he kept a hand on the hilt of his Runeblade, not out of defensiveness or fear, more out of consideration for the others. he would then turn his head towards the Fae as he spoke. [/I][/font][/size] [Size=4][b]"I'm some what of a brewer myself, though I brew... other things. Tell me, How much would a jasmine honey tea and a pastry be?[/size][/b] [font=ludica console][I][size=4] He would ask, scratching the side of his head. he was really hoping his group would be able to find this place and that that they would still fit by the time they did. While Matilda wasn't too big, Arlion took up much more space, being an old Tundra. No matter... He was sure the old Witch could make due though squeezing into tight spaces may not be ideal for his old bones. Allestar shuffled again, deep in thought, when heard a familiar voice speak his name. [/I][/font][/size] [Size=4][b]"There you are Allestar my friend! We thought we lost you! [/size][/b] [font=ludica console][I][size=4] A low, grandfatherly voice spoke, making Allestar turn his head. He would treated by the sight of two familiar forms.[/I][/font][/size] @Kutipie119
19255185_350.png

19255186_350.png
Allestar quickly shuffled out the way to avoid the large bodies coming his way. He was much smaller than all of the other dragons, yet still, he didn't want to impose upon them. Unfortunately there wasn't much he could do about the glowing eyes. He straightened himself as he kept a hand on the hilt of his Runeblade, not out of defensiveness or fear, more out of consideration for the others. he would then turn his head towards the Fae as he spoke.

"I'm some what of a brewer myself, though I brew... other things. Tell me, How much would a jasmine honey tea and a pastry be?

He would ask, scratching the side of his head. he was really hoping his group would be able to find this place and that that they would still fit by the time they did. While Matilda wasn't too big, Arlion took up much more space, being an old Tundra.

No matter...

He was sure the old Witch could make due though squeezing into tight spaces may not be ideal for his old bones. Allestar shuffled again, deep in thought, when heard a familiar voice speak his name.

"There you are Allestar my friend! We thought we lost you!

A low, grandfatherly voice spoke, making Allestar turn his head. He would treated by the sight of two familiar forms.

@Kutipie119
_______Beaming now, Zamii threw her head back. "Surprise me!" Truly, she was overjoyed to discover there was someone in the Windswept Plateau who knew how to brew even one of the two variants.

_______As she patiently waited for Skydrop to complete the order, her eye wandered back over to the other patrons. Catching the eye of the pastel-colored obelisk, whose seat wasn't too far, she raised her paw in a wave.

_______"I like your earrings," she commented softly, just audible over the bustle of folks within. "I'm Zamii. Do you come to these festivals often?"
_______Beaming now, Zamii threw her head back. "Surprise me!" Truly, she was overjoyed to discover there was someone in the Windswept Plateau who knew how to brew even one of the two variants.

_______As she patiently waited for Skydrop to complete the order, her eye wandered back over to the other patrons. Catching the eye of the pastel-colored obelisk, whose seat wasn't too far, she raised her paw in a wave.

_______"I like your earrings," she commented softly, just audible over the bustle of folks within. "I'm Zamii. Do you come to these festivals often?"
NOzLhf8.pngSB4840m.png584.pngL3kX9f8.pngzB2Ob.gif
@TheFlyCatcher

They move the paw playing with their mane and set both of them gently on the table in front of them; as soon as they hear the inquiring voice, their ears twitch curiously.

They look over at Zamii and raise a paw in greeting, pleased. "Ah, thank you very much. I am Aulren. I go to these festivals quite a lot when I have enough time to do so." They speak at a similar volume, although slightly louder. "My village has not been as busy as we used to be. So, I have been travelling."
@TheFlyCatcher

They move the paw playing with their mane and set both of them gently on the table in front of them; as soon as they hear the inquiring voice, their ears twitch curiously.

They look over at Zamii and raise a paw in greeting, pleased. "Ah, thank you very much. I am Aulren. I go to these festivals quite a lot when I have enough time to do so." They speak at a similar volume, although slightly louder. "My village has not been as busy as we used to be. So, I have been travelling."
@Wondaland @TheFlyCatcher
Skydrop immediately flitted over to her booth to begin preparing the ordered beverages. As she did so, she smiled at Allestar warmly.
"I already said, first in free!" Pouring a cup of Jasmine honey and pulling out a generously stuffed donut-like pastry while using her tail to bat the things she'd need for other orders around the bench. "Enjoy, pal!"

@genderfeind @Strangeflesh
Aroura looked from table to table, weighing up the amount of customers, before declaring: "Ma, we might need to get Lishhy to help out!" Skydrop, still pouring drinks, replied: "Yes, that seems like a good idea. Get your sister too, while you're at it. Sweet song of the windsinger! We have a lot of customers today!"
Aroura sincerely apologised to the chitinous Skydancer, informing her he'd be back in just a minute, before zooming off to fetch the latter extremely fast.
@Wondaland @TheFlyCatcher
Skydrop immediately flitted over to her booth to begin preparing the ordered beverages. As she did so, she smiled at Allestar warmly.
"I already said, first in free!" Pouring a cup of Jasmine honey and pulling out a generously stuffed donut-like pastry while using her tail to bat the things she'd need for other orders around the bench. "Enjoy, pal!"

@genderfeind @Strangeflesh
Aroura looked from table to table, weighing up the amount of customers, before declaring: "Ma, we might need to get Lishhy to help out!" Skydrop, still pouring drinks, replied: "Yes, that seems like a good idea. Get your sister too, while you're at it. Sweet song of the windsinger! We have a lot of customers today!"
Aroura sincerely apologised to the chitinous Skydancer, informing her he'd be back in just a minute, before zooming off to fetch the latter extremely fast.
7zcCDc4.png
@TheFlyCatcher

Having finished preparing the beverage, Skydrop flitted over to the traveling tea master and put down her drink. "Enjoy!" she grinned, then set herself back down into the booth to prepare some other teas.
@TheFlyCatcher

Having finished preparing the beverage, Skydrop flitted over to the traveling tea master and put down her drink. "Enjoy!" she grinned, then set herself back down into the booth to prepare some other teas.
7zcCDc4.png
Theus entered more or less mindlessly in the shop, a large box adorned of fangs strapt to his side. The bogsneak was scattering dust and dirt as he walked, tho he remained unaware of this fact. Setteling down in a corner, he untied the box that he then placed on the table next to him and started to look around with tired eyes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71942808][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719429/71942808_350.png[/img][/url] Seeing that the Fae may be bussy, Theus didnt bother speaking, instead beconning them of a nonchalent wave of the claws. Usualy, he woudnt have been caugh dead in a place like this, too much chatter, but when the closest thing he had to a friend asked him to join her, he did. Besside, it gave him an excuse to gather some precious gems and minerals in the wind territory. Now if the two headed dragonness could hurry up and join it would be great...
Theus entered more or less mindlessly in the shop, a large box adorned of fangs strapt to his side. The bogsneak was scattering dust and dirt as he walked, tho he remained unaware of this fact. Setteling down in a corner, he untied the box that he then placed on the table next to him and started to look around with tired eyes.

71942808_350.png

Seeing that the Fae may be bussy, Theus didnt bother speaking, instead beconning them of a nonchalent wave of the claws. Usualy, he woudnt have been caugh dead in a place like this, too much chatter, but when the closest thing he had to a friend asked him to join her, he did. Besside, it gave him an excuse to gather some precious gems and minerals in the wind territory. Now if the two headed dragonness could hurry up and join it would be great...
axVjdwkm.png
@Amphista
Skydrop fluttered over to the bogsneak cheerily, and spoke: "Hello there! Welcome to my tea shop! We're a bit understaffed right now, but my son will be back with help any minute now!" She looked nervously in the direction of the tent door. "How can I help you today?"
@Amphista
Skydrop fluttered over to the bogsneak cheerily, and spoke: "Hello there! Welcome to my tea shop! We're a bit understaffed right now, but my son will be back with help any minute now!" She looked nervously in the direction of the tent door. "How can I help you today?"
7zcCDc4.png
bump
bump
7zcCDc4.png
[size=4][font=times new roman][color=#877196] Another Obelisk walks into the tea shop, clearly in a hurry. He radiates an air of elegance, or perhaps that's just his natural scent. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79399405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793995/79399405_350.png[/img][/url] Aulren grins, looking at the other Obelisk as he sits down beside them, scowling. "Hey, Mandelbrot! I'm so glad you made it. Come sit down, I'm just waiting for service." [color=teal]"It took me a while to find, you know. Maybe you should have brought me with you from the get-go?"[/color][color=#877196] Mandelbrot scoffs, pushing his spectacles up the bridge of his snout. He rests his front paws on the table, mimicking Aulren.

Another Obelisk walks into the tea shop, clearly in a hurry. He radiates an air of elegance, or perhaps that's just his natural scent.
79399405_350.png
Aulren grins, looking at the other Obelisk as he sits down beside them, scowling. "Hey, Mandelbrot! I'm so glad you made it. Come sit down, I'm just waiting for service."

"It took me a while to find, you know. Maybe you should have brought me with you from the get-go?" Mandelbrot scoffs, pushing his spectacles up the bridge of his snout. He rests his front paws on the table, mimicking Aulren.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42