Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydrop's tea shop (open to all)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@ArchRaptor @NotAtAllNight
(Puffling is a guardian heh)
"Oh yes, shortly after finding miths as my charge I poured myself into every book, scroll and tablet I could find about the general species. They're far more fascinating than one might think." She explained. Charlie slid off her back, still holding his child, who was kicking and squirming boredly.

@CatTail21
"Oh, all right then." She smiled, before returning to the bench.
(Puffling is a guardian heh)
"Oh yes, shortly after finding miths as my charge I poured myself into every book, scroll and tablet I could find about the general species. They're far more fascinating than one might think." She explained. Charlie slid off her back, still holding his child, who was kicking and squirming boredly.

@CatTail21
"Oh, all right then." She smiled, before returning to the bench.
7zcCDc4.png
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119

Orchid shot a faint smile at the baby mith, before turning back to Xeno and Puffling. "Not specifically familiars, no, although I have read a few scrolls on them." He responded, glancing at Puffling. "Do you have any interesting facts on miths? I don't know much about them, since we don't have any in the clan."
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119

Orchid shot a faint smile at the baby mith, before turning back to Xeno and Puffling. "Not specifically familiars, no, although I have read a few scrolls on them." He responded, glancing at Puffling. "Do you have any interesting facts on miths? I don't know much about them, since we don't have any in the clan."
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@Kutipie119

He smiled with delight, as he grabbed thought deeply, pretty relaxed about, well everything, even the Cafe theme and music as well, along with the chatter of other dragons as well.

Meanwhile back at the tent, KLeaf spoke in a slight firm tone, “So should we follow Cronchy?”
@Kutipie119

He smiled with delight, as he grabbed thought deeply, pretty relaxed about, well everything, even the Cafe theme and music as well, along with the chatter of other dragons as well.

Meanwhile back at the tent, KLeaf spoke in a slight firm tone, “So should we follow Cronchy?”
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@NotAtAllNight @Kutiepie119

Xeno nodded in excitement, propping herself up and eagerly smiling at Puffling.
@NotAtAllNight @Kutiepie119

Xeno nodded in excitement, propping herself up and eagerly smiling at Puffling.
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
(ALSO I'M DUMB AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE) @Kutiepie119
(ALSO I'M DUMB AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE) @Kutiepie119
vista_mirror2.png
@GoldenRipple
A dark fae lifted her head. She wore bony garments and rags, and a skull headdress covered a small portion of her face. "Welcome. My name is Lishha." She said in a cool, calm voice. "Here at my sister's tea shop, we don't have any one specific menu for teas. One simply makes a tea request, and we do our best to fulfill it." She explained.
"How may I help you today?"

((It's ok stuff like this happens all the timeeeeee :))
"Did you know some miths use mechanical armor to enhance their performance on the battlefield? Some theorize that they steal it from other unsuspecting creatures, but I believe that they are resilient and learned enough to make their own. Perhaps it's just my charge talking, but I don't think miths have the pride or the dexterity to be sneaking around stealing things."
She gestured toward Charlie, who had just noticed that his child had wriggled his way out of his arms. He whipped around, before seeing the baby struggling onto the basilisk's back. Puffling laughed.

@CatTail21
"I dunno. You've seen her in a good mood- imagine how snappy she gets in a bad one!" Cluckbeak mumbled.
Just then Mr Feathers slowly came out from behind a cushion, which looked as if it has been sliced- stuffing all over the floor. A few pinkish shards were lodged into his bone headdress, as if they had been suddenly thrust toward him. He was holding another in his hand, looking as if he had just pulled it out of his other arm- which had a deep cut along it. He didn't seem to notice.
"Pink owl explode. Send crystals everywhere. Crystal hit Mr Feathers. Then you arrive and she cry and run off. I do not think she in good mood." He explained, plucking more shards from his headdress as he spoke.
"Oh Feathers, what in the name of flies did you do this time?" Cluckbeak crowed, having not understood his screeching.
@GoldenRipple
A dark fae lifted her head. She wore bony garments and rags, and a skull headdress covered a small portion of her face. "Welcome. My name is Lishha." She said in a cool, calm voice. "Here at my sister's tea shop, we don't have any one specific menu for teas. One simply makes a tea request, and we do our best to fulfill it." She explained.
"How may I help you today?"

((It's ok stuff like this happens all the timeeeeee :))
"Did you know some miths use mechanical armor to enhance their performance on the battlefield? Some theorize that they steal it from other unsuspecting creatures, but I believe that they are resilient and learned enough to make their own. Perhaps it's just my charge talking, but I don't think miths have the pride or the dexterity to be sneaking around stealing things."
She gestured toward Charlie, who had just noticed that his child had wriggled his way out of his arms. He whipped around, before seeing the baby struggling onto the basilisk's back. Puffling laughed.

@CatTail21
"I dunno. You've seen her in a good mood- imagine how snappy she gets in a bad one!" Cluckbeak mumbled.
Just then Mr Feathers slowly came out from behind a cushion, which looked as if it has been sliced- stuffing all over the floor. A few pinkish shards were lodged into his bone headdress, as if they had been suddenly thrust toward him. He was holding another in his hand, looking as if he had just pulled it out of his other arm- which had a deep cut along it. He didn't seem to notice.
"Pink owl explode. Send crystals everywhere. Crystal hit Mr Feathers. Then you arrive and she cry and run off. I do not think she in good mood." He explained, plucking more shards from his headdress as he spoke.
"Oh Feathers, what in the name of flies did you do this time?" Cluckbeak crowed, having not understood his screeching.
7zcCDc4.png
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/760519/76051825p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Playing[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76051825]Chanterelle [/url] [b]Interacting with[/b]: no one atm.[/columns] [rule] [columns]"Oh boy... here we go again..." Being friends with a dinosaur was not strange, not for Chanterelle. If anything, her feathered friend was a mild annoyance. Chispas zoomed around the wind market checking out all the shops and earning himself some disgruntled groans as he accidentally knocked some boxes down. Those poor merchants...[nextcol][item=Sunrise troodo][/columns] [columns][nextcol]"Chispas! Come here!"-Chanterelle shouted. All of a sudden, the sunrise troodo stopped in his tracks, gazing towards a tent. A sweet scent hung in the air.- "Hmm... that smells delicious. Wanna go get something to eat, Chispas? We'll deliver these shrooms later!" The sunrise troodo was quick to decide, as he turned around and started sprinting towards the tent. Sometimes his pal's quickness was too much for her. As soon as they arrived, Chanterelle's filled were assaulted by all sorts of delicious but unfamiliar smells. Having tea wasn't common where she lived. "Oh, we could give this a try!" Chanterelle strolled around the shop trying to find a seat but with no avail since the shop was extremely busy. Eventually, she found two empty seats near a corner. Now they just had to wait.
76051825p.png Playing: Chanterelle
Interacting with: no one atm.

"Oh boy... here we go again..."
Being friends with a dinosaur was not strange, not for Chanterelle. If anything, her feathered friend was a mild annoyance. Chispas zoomed around the wind market checking out all the shops and earning himself some disgruntled groans as he accidentally knocked some boxes down. Those poor merchants...
Sunrise Troodo
"Chispas! Come here!"-Chanterelle shouted. All of a sudden, the sunrise troodo stopped in his tracks, gazing towards a tent. A sweet scent hung in the air.- "Hmm... that smells delicious. Wanna go get something to eat, Chispas? We'll deliver these shrooms later!"

The sunrise troodo was quick to decide, as he turned around and started sprinting towards the tent. Sometimes his pal's quickness was too much for her.

As soon as they arrived, Chanterelle's filled were assaulted by all sorts of delicious but unfamiliar smells. Having tea wasn't common where she lived.

"Oh, we could give this a try!"

Chanterelle strolled around the shop trying to find a seat but with no avail since the shop was extremely busy. Eventually, she found two empty seats near a corner. Now they just had to wait.
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
@NotAtAllNight @Kutipie119 @Aetherna

Xeno tapped her snout in thought. "Hmm, I can see that actually. Again, one of our leaders actually is paired with a mith as her familiar, and it's a,,, uhm...rose gatherer? I can't remember the name, buuuut he is a pretty smart little dude! He loves to bring objects to clan members as gifts, and we have caught him writing down something into stone, rock, or paper. We are currently studying to see if this is a written language of symbols or lettering. Are you aware of this?"

Meanwhile, the basilisk was flapping its wings around and prancing like a pony whole the youngster sat atop his back. He acted very careful though, as he was either afraid of the baby getting hurt, or Charlie's wrath if that did happen. Meanwhile, Vampire happened to look around and spot a new customer entering with her familiar, a sunrise troodo. Vampire shifted her wings a bit and gave her tail a regal swish before gesturing towards Puffing.

"There is a new guest about-", she said in her light accented tone, waving a hand at the rather regalish looking Skydancer from across the room. "We don't want to keep you from your guests, now do we?", she said with a strength look at Xeno. In response, the smaller Mirror shrugged obliviously.
@NotAtAllNight @Kutipie119 @Aetherna

Xeno tapped her snout in thought. "Hmm, I can see that actually. Again, one of our leaders actually is paired with a mith as her familiar, and it's a,,, uhm...rose gatherer? I can't remember the name, buuuut he is a pretty smart little dude! He loves to bring objects to clan members as gifts, and we have caught him writing down something into stone, rock, or paper. We are currently studying to see if this is a written language of symbols or lettering. Are you aware of this?"

Meanwhile, the basilisk was flapping its wings around and prancing like a pony whole the youngster sat atop his back. He acted very careful though, as he was either afraid of the baby getting hurt, or Charlie's wrath if that did happen. Meanwhile, Vampire happened to look around and spot a new customer entering with her familiar, a sunrise troodo. Vampire shifted her wings a bit and gave her tail a regal swish before gesturing towards Puffing.

"There is a new guest about-", she said in her light accented tone, waving a hand at the rather regalish looking Skydancer from across the room. "We don't want to keep you from your guests, now do we?", she said with a strength look at Xeno. In response, the smaller Mirror shrugged obliviously.
vista_mirror2.png
@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor @Aetherna

Orchid chuckled at the basilisk and the baby mith, before turning to Puffling. "That's an interesting theory! I've seen miths with armor before, but I honestly never really considered them the type to steal..." He glanced at Xeno, seeming to think for a moment. "And if they can write, it would also make sense for them to be smart enough to make their own gear, right?" He added.
At Vampire's remark, he tilted his head and glanced at the new arrival, giving them a little wave and a nervous smile.
@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor @Aetherna

Orchid chuckled at the basilisk and the baby mith, before turning to Puffling. "That's an interesting theory! I've seen miths with armor before, but I honestly never really considered them the type to steal..." He glanced at Xeno, seeming to think for a moment. "And if they can write, it would also make sense for them to be smart enough to make their own gear, right?" He added.
At Vampire's remark, he tilted his head and glanced at the new arrival, giving them a little wave and a nervous smile.
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@Kutipie119

“Poor Mr.Feathers, he got sliced up-“ KLeaf somewhat understood the Harpy’s dilemma and screeching, as she analyzed the pink crystals around, and on unnoticed Mr. Feathers.

She turned to Cluckbeak, ”I‘m gonna go and follow Cronchy.” The moth hummed, while flying out to follow the pink owl… at least from a safe enough distance.
@Kutipie119

“Poor Mr.Feathers, he got sliced up-“ KLeaf somewhat understood the Harpy’s dilemma and screeching, as she analyzed the pink crystals around, and on unnoticed Mr. Feathers.

She turned to Cluckbeak, ”I‘m gonna go and follow Cronchy.” The moth hummed, while flying out to follow the pink owl… at least from a safe enough distance.
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42