Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydrop's tea shop (open to all)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42
@vYkK0iolet
"Sure! There's plenty of seats to go around!" Skydrop smiled, gesturing to a few more stools stationed around the counter. She pulled out some puff pastries, setting them down in front of them. "Did you want a specific type of tea?"

@CatTail21
"Pillar of the world? Like, one pillar to rule them all?" Cluckbeak joked. "Now that's just getting ridiculous. It must be huuuuuuuge!" he stretched his arms out wide to exaggerate his point.

@NotAtAllNight @ArchRaptor
"Oh, ya having difficulty finding him a home?" Puffling asked. "Been in that one before. It's fine, really. How long ya had him for?"
Lola, sensing the danger had waned, carefully put her baby back into the pouch, who chattered and flailed his doll. Charlie put a comforting hand on her shoulder.
@vYkK0iolet
"Sure! There's plenty of seats to go around!" Skydrop smiled, gesturing to a few more stools stationed around the counter. She pulled out some puff pastries, setting them down in front of them. "Did you want a specific type of tea?"

@CatTail21
"Pillar of the world? Like, one pillar to rule them all?" Cluckbeak joked. "Now that's just getting ridiculous. It must be huuuuuuuge!" he stretched his arms out wide to exaggerate his point.

"Oh, ya having difficulty finding him a home?" Puffling asked. "Been in that one before. It's fine, really. How long ya had him for?"
Lola, sensing the danger had waned, carefully put her baby back into the pouch, who chattered and flailed his doll. Charlie put a comforting hand on her shoulder.
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

KLeaf chuckled at the joke Cluckbeak made, “It is huge! One time the Arcanist somehow climbed it, no magic, no flying, or nothing! Or at least that’s what I saw in one of my dragon’s books, highly believe it’s real.” She flapped her wings in excitement in telling the tale.
@Kutipie119

KLeaf chuckled at the joke Cluckbeak made, “It is huge! One time the Arcanist somehow climbed it, no magic, no flying, or nothing! Or at least that’s what I saw in one of my dragon’s books, highly believe it’s real.” She flapped her wings in excitement in telling the tale.
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119

Orchid watched the approaching basilisk curiously, crouching down a bit to match it's height. "Hi little one," He said, smiling a bit. "What are you doing?"
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119

Orchid watched the approaching basilisk curiously, crouching down a bit to match it's height. "Hi little one," He said, smiling a bit. "What are you doing?"
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@NotAtAllNight @Kutipie119

The basilisk let out a little coo and bobbed on over to the pearlcatcher, shaking its head a bit before nuzzling up against the dragon like a oversized cat.

"Yeh, he's just too rowdy. apparently the little guy keeps getting into too much trouble", Xeno said with a small head shake. Meanwhile, Vampire was watching the mith family curiously.

"Y'know I've never actually seen familiars be so...dragon-like when caring for their young", she commented.

"As you can see she doesn't get out much", Xeno said as she stuck a thumb at her companion. Vampire hissed in annoyance.

"Shut up, its cool"
@NotAtAllNight @Kutipie119

The basilisk let out a little coo and bobbed on over to the pearlcatcher, shaking its head a bit before nuzzling up against the dragon like a oversized cat.

"Yeh, he's just too rowdy. apparently the little guy keeps getting into too much trouble", Xeno said with a small head shake. Meanwhile, Vampire was watching the mith family curiously.

"Y'know I've never actually seen familiars be so...dragon-like when caring for their young", she commented.

"As you can see she doesn't get out much", Xeno said as she stuck a thumb at her companion. Vampire hissed in annoyance.

"Shut up, its cool"
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
@CatTail21
"Arcanist? What's an Arcanist?" Cluckbeak asked, furrowing his brow in confusion.
"Some kind of job?"

"Well, he seems to like this one!" Puffling laughed, gesturing toward Orchid.
"Also, yeh, miths can be very protective and territorial around their offspring. Yet another reason why they should be respected more." she sighed. Charlie and Lola sat holding each other, proudly watching their child fidget about.
@CatTail21
"Arcanist? What's an Arcanist?" Cluckbeak asked, furrowing his brow in confusion.
"Some kind of job?"

"Well, he seems to like this one!" Puffling laughed, gesturing toward Orchid.
"Also, yeh, miths can be very protective and territorial around their offspring. Yet another reason why they should be respected more." she sighed. Charlie and Lola sat holding each other, proudly watching their child fidget about.
7zcCDc4.png
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119

Orchid smiled at the basilisk, reaching down to scratch it's back. He glanced up at Puffling's words, grinning slightly sheepishly.
@ArchRaptor @Kutipie119

Orchid smiled at the basilisk, reaching down to scratch it's back. He glanced up at Puffling's words, grinning slightly sheepishly.
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@Kutipie119

“Oh, the Arcanist is like a big dragon, he’s pink-ish, and purple as well, 4 large wings, he usually looks over his territories of Arcane.” KLeaf opened up her wings, stretching out her wings, “Well he’s definitely bigger then us, and probably all other dragons, I think they’re called deities, there’s 11 in total.”
@Kutipie119

“Oh, the Arcanist is like a big dragon, he’s pink-ish, and purple as well, 4 large wings, he usually looks over his territories of Arcane.” KLeaf opened up her wings, stretching out her wings, “Well he’s definitely bigger then us, and probably all other dragons, I think they’re called deities, there’s 11 in total.”
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

"ACHOO!" The Obelisk sneezed at all the sweet smelling pastries on the displays and others' tables as he walked in. His apparel shook and shone in the light as he walked to the displays, wondering what to pick as they all looked wonderful. He flicked his ears and thought for quite a while. He looked around at the other guests. Eating their cakes and chocolates and everything else that was sweet was there.[emoji=obelisk size=1]
"ACHOO!" The Obelisk sneezed at all the sweet smelling pastries on the displays and others' tables as he walked in. His apparel shook and shone in the light as he walked to the displays, wondering what to pick as they all looked wonderful. He flicked his ears and thought for quite a while. He looked around at the other guests. Eating their cakes and chocolates and everything else that was sweet was there.
tn0RSo5.png5iXiC8z.png4chwrKV.pnghzM3Sr2.pngrr8xP9d.png2VtxnMX.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69451276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694513/69451276_350.png[/img][/url] Marigold peeked her head into the entrance of the tent, and smiled when she saw how cozy and charming the inside looked. She walked in, ducking so that she could fit, and inhaled deeply, savoring the sweet smell inside the shop. "Hello," she said to the shop owners. "This place is lovely. What do you recommend I buy? Everything looks so wonderful, I'm having trouble choosing, you see."
69451276_350.png

Marigold peeked her head into the entrance of the tent, and smiled when she saw how cozy and charming the inside looked. She walked in, ducking so that she could fit, and inhaled deeply, savoring the sweet smell inside the shop.

"Hello," she said to the shop owners. "This place is lovely. What do you recommend I buy? Everything looks so wonderful, I'm having trouble choosing, you see."
oJK1fXV.png
@RaccoonOven
Noticing the new arrival, Aroura apologized to the mirror he was talking to and fluttered over.
"Heya there! How can I help you today?" He asked, pen poised over his notebook.

@CatTail21
"Woah. That's a lot of dragon gods. How do they keep track of them all?" Cluckbeak exclaimed.

@NotAtAllNight
You sure are good with the lil' fellah!" Puffling observed, smiling.

@DriftingDreams
Skydrop smiled. "Oh, welcome! Feel free to take a seat. We don't have any specials or recommendations in particular, as this is the kind of shop where one makes a request and we do our best to fulfill it!" she laughed. "However, we do have a menu for pastries." she handed the imperial a glossy green hand-painted menu, illustrated with pies, cakes scones and all other kinds of pastries, each with their name written next to it in calligraphy.
@RaccoonOven
Noticing the new arrival, Aroura apologized to the mirror he was talking to and fluttered over.
"Heya there! How can I help you today?" He asked, pen poised over his notebook.

@CatTail21
"Woah. That's a lot of dragon gods. How do they keep track of them all?" Cluckbeak exclaimed.

@NotAtAllNight
You sure are good with the lil' fellah!" Puffling observed, smiling.

@DriftingDreams
Skydrop smiled. "Oh, welcome! Feel free to take a seat. We don't have any specials or recommendations in particular, as this is the kind of shop where one makes a request and we do our best to fulfill it!" she laughed. "However, we do have a menu for pastries." she handed the imperial a glossy green hand-painted menu, illustrated with pies, cakes scones and all other kinds of pastries, each with their name written next to it in calligraphy.
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42