Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More than Human (OOC/Closed!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
[b]Name:[/b] Oren "Oreo" Claus [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Human appearance:[/b] Oren is rather short even for her age, standing at just 4'08". Despite this, she's still rather fit with an athletic build. She has fluffy light brown hair reaching down past her shoulders and round blue eyes. She usually puts her hair in a loose ponytail. She prefers to dress light and comfortably so she can move around easily. She can usually be seen in hand-made clothes from her older brother. She tends to have bandages from "falling". [img]https://i.ibb.co/fY6t536/20210815-143612-1.jpg[/img] [b]Mythos form:[/b] For all extents and purposes, she's just an extremely fluffy grizzly bear with a long tail and small vestigial wings. Though her fur is brown, her size is closer to that of a juvenile polar bear than a juvenile grizzly bear, being 6" long and standing at around 4"02'. [img]https://i.ibb.co/NCHFQFW/20210815-143233-1.jpg[/img] [b]Mythos abilities:[/b] [list] [*]Size change: She can grow from a normal grizzly bear's size up to an elephant's size. This means she can grow from 6" to around 12" long. [*]Superhuman strength: She's much stronger than normal and can fling people or fell trees with a swipe of her claw. [*]Enhanced voice: She can bellow extremely loudly and shatter glass or eardrums. [*]Regeneration: By using up energy from foods she eats, she can heal most open wounds almost instantly. If she uses it too much, she'll be extremely drained and can even die from malnourishment. [/list] [b]Mundane form:[/b] A juvenile grizzly bear at about 4" long and 3" tall. [img]https://i2.wp.com/www.tmurphywild.com/site/wp-content/uploads/gbear_09310-copy.jpg[/img] [b]Mundane 2 or Blended:[/b] Blended, her hair grows longer and fluffier and her hands turn into claws. She's heard from her family that her blended form will become more bear-like as she grows up. [s]I'll maybe draw it later .3.[/s] [b]Extra abilities:[/b] [list] [*]She heals faster than a normal human, with cuts being gone in a few days while broken bones can be healed in 2-3 weeks. [*]She has a higher body temperature than normal [/list] [b]Personality:[/b] Stubborn and hotheaded, Oren is often branded as a troublemaker. She sticks closely to her principles and can't stand for bullying of any form. Due to this, she can get riled up quite easily and isn't afraid of a fight should it come to that. Her thought process can be simple and she often jumps into things quickly. She doesn't not think about things, she just spends less time thinking about things logically and follows her instincts more. While she projects an air of intimidation most of the time, she's a child at heart. She's rather easily entertained and loves games of any kind, though she can get somewhat competitive. [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] +Plushies, especially the ones Osmond makes for her +Food in general (she's kind of a glutton) +Winter, and hot cocoa! +Being barefoot -Bullies -Cowards -Discriminatory humans -Teachers [b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] +Quite athletic and fast +Rather tolerant against pain +Good at climbing trees +Has good senses of hearing and smell -Needs to eat a lot, especially when she shifts -It's easy for her to overheat in hot weather -She's farsighted and needs glasses, though she won't admit it [b]Backstory:[/b] Oren was born as the youngest into a large family of shifters. She was avoided for being a shifter at her school, but never felt lonely because of her 4 older siblings, Octavia, Oscar, Osmond, and Olive. Her family as well never tried to hide and wanted to help human and shifter relations. That's why when the new law was enacted, their parents decided to get registered. Octavia disagreed with the decision and left home on her own before they could get registered. Where she went or what she's doing now is a mystery to them. Oscar agreed at first being more diplomatic and idealistic as he had studied to get his dream job for so long. However, he was refused from every opening that he could find, simply for being a shifter. After that, he trashed his ID and went off the grid. Oren's parents didn't tell the government about both of these incidents, trying to cover for their children however they could. Osmond stayed and helped his parents by taking care of Olive and Oren as they were busier than ever since the previous shop they worked at was facing harassment for employing shifters. He wanted to work as well since he was of age, but his parents said he was needed more at the home. Olive became more withdrawn and stopped attending school, developing a fear of going outside. As for Oren, she continued to go to school in her own strange stubbornness. She was still bullied and the teachers treated her badly, but she acted tough and was determined to show that nothing would affect her. She did fight back when her family was insulted, earning her a reputation of being a crazed shifter even though she hadn't shifted during the fight. Everyone started avoiding her after that and only bullying her in roundabout ways, which she was completely fine with. It simply meant to her that her bullies were cowards that were too scared to pick a fight, even with someone smaller than them. To this day, she's still never shifted no matter how much she was provoked, wanting to show that it isn't because of being a shifter that she's dangerous but her natural human athleticism. [b]Other:[/b] [list] [*]Her family has a history of Mary Antoinette Syndrome and most of them show some greying hair by the age of 18 [*]The rest of her family is tall but she's super short for some reason [img]https://i.ibb.co/G5S9Zbh/Screenshot-20210815-141522-1.png[/img] [*]Not exactly a meme but just what inspired me to make her, for a real meme, any of the "how to talk to short people" memes would probably work for her [/list] This took way longer than I thought it would, Eleanor was so quick to make in comparison-
Name: Oren "Oreo" Claus
Human appearance: Oren is rather short even for her age, standing at just 4'08". Despite this, she's still rather fit with an athletic build. She has fluffy light brown hair reaching down past her shoulders and round blue eyes. She usually puts her hair in a loose ponytail. She prefers to dress light and comfortably so she can move around easily. She can usually be seen in hand-made clothes from her older brother. She tends to have bandages from "falling".
20210815-143612-1.jpg
Mythos form: For all extents and purposes, she's just an extremely fluffy grizzly bear with a long tail and small vestigial wings. Though her fur is brown, her size is closer to that of a juvenile polar bear than a juvenile grizzly bear, being 6" long and standing at around 4"02'.
20210815-143233-1.jpg
Mythos abilities:
  • Size change: She can grow from a normal grizzly bear's size up to an elephant's size. This means she can grow from 6" to around 12" long.
  • Superhuman strength: She's much stronger than normal and can fling people or fell trees with a swipe of her claw.
  • Enhanced voice: She can bellow extremely loudly and shatter glass or eardrums.
  • Regeneration: By using up energy from foods she eats, she can heal most open wounds almost instantly. If she uses it too much, she'll be extremely drained and can even die from malnourishment.
Mundane form: A juvenile grizzly bear at about 4" long and 3" tall.
gbear_09310-copy.jpg
Mundane 2 or Blended: Blended, her hair grows longer and fluffier and her hands turn into claws. She's heard from her family that her blended form will become more bear-like as she grows up.
I'll maybe draw it later .3.
Extra abilities:
  • She heals faster than a normal human, with cuts being gone in a few days while broken bones can be healed in 2-3 weeks.
  • She has a higher body temperature than normal
Personality: Stubborn and hotheaded, Oren is often branded as a troublemaker. She sticks closely to her principles and can't stand for bullying of any form. Due to this, she can get riled up quite easily and isn't afraid of a fight should it come to that. Her thought process can be simple and she often jumps into things quickly. She doesn't not think about things, she just spends less time thinking about things logically and follows her instincts more. While she projects an air of intimidation most of the time, she's a child at heart. She's rather easily entertained and loves games of any kind, though she can get somewhat competitive.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Plushies, especially the ones Osmond makes for her
+Food in general (she's kind of a glutton)
+Winter, and hot cocoa!
+Being barefoot

-Bullies
-Cowards
-Discriminatory humans
-Teachers

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Quite athletic and fast
+Rather tolerant against pain
+Good at climbing trees
+Has good senses of hearing and smell

-Needs to eat a lot, especially when she shifts
-It's easy for her to overheat in hot weather
-She's farsighted and needs glasses, though she won't admit it

Backstory: Oren was born as the youngest into a large family of shifters. She was avoided for being a shifter at her school, but never felt lonely because of her 4 older siblings, Octavia, Oscar, Osmond, and Olive. Her family as well never tried to hide and wanted to help human and shifter relations. That's why when the new law was enacted, their parents decided to get registered. Octavia disagreed with the decision and left home on her own before they could get registered. Where she went or what she's doing now is a mystery to them. Oscar agreed at first being more diplomatic and idealistic as he had studied to get his dream job for so long. However, he was refused from every opening that he could find, simply for being a shifter. After that, he trashed his ID and went off the grid. Oren's parents didn't tell the government about both of these incidents, trying to cover for their children however they could. Osmond stayed and helped his parents by taking care of Olive and Oren as they were busier than ever since the previous shop they worked at was facing harassment for employing shifters. He wanted to work as well since he was of age, but his parents said he was needed more at the home. Olive became more withdrawn and stopped attending school, developing a fear of going outside.

As for Oren, she continued to go to school in her own strange stubbornness. She was still bullied and the teachers treated her badly, but she acted tough and was determined to show that nothing would affect her. She did fight back when her family was insulted, earning her a reputation of being a crazed shifter even though she hadn't shifted during the fight. Everyone started avoiding her after that and only bullying her in roundabout ways, which she was completely fine with. It simply meant to her that her bullies were cowards that were too scared to pick a fight, even with someone smaller than them. To this day, she's still never shifted no matter how much she was provoked, wanting to show that it isn't because of being a shifter that she's dangerous but her natural human athleticism.
Other:
  • Her family has a history of Mary Antoinette Syndrome and most of them show some greying hair by the age of 18
  • The rest of her family is tall but she's super short for some reason
    Screenshot-20210815-141522-1.png
  • Not exactly a meme but just what inspired me to make her, for a real meme, any of the "how to talk to short people" memes would probably work for her

This took way longer than I thought it would, Eleanor was so quick to make in comparison-
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
@StarR3N
*Squeaks*
She's adorable!
And approved!

@StarR3N
*Squeaks*
She's adorable!
And approved!

slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@SmilodonLady

You never added me to the Character List.
@SmilodonLady

You never added me to the Character List.
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@LostGhost7021
The only thing I'll say anything about is the fact that the mundane form MUST be a normal animal, like it could still be a mainecoon cat but not one with wings and horns or that's absurdly big. That's all I have a problem with though as everything else checks out.

And the 'half-way' form is honestly the perfect desriptor for blended form... It's how I imagine a lot of them looking~

And so sorry BoulderEnder! I fixed it a moment ago... Probably fell asleep and forgot about it the night you submitted.
@LostGhost7021
The only thing I'll say anything about is the fact that the mundane form MUST be a normal animal, like it could still be a mainecoon cat but not one with wings and horns or that's absurdly big. That's all I have a problem with though as everything else checks out.

And the 'half-way' form is honestly the perfect desriptor for blended form... It's how I imagine a lot of them looking~

And so sorry BoulderEnder! I fixed it a moment ago... Probably fell asleep and forgot about it the night you submitted.
slXRG.gif

Yaay another kitty shifter :D
Yaay another kitty shifter :D
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
I'm feeling the urge to add a third character, currently drawing him and if I decide to go through with it, I'll put up a form! Also feel free to tell me if I should or shouldn't do it, I'm leaning more on should? I dunno XD
I'm feeling the urge to add a third character, currently drawing him and if I decide to go through with it, I'll put up a form! Also feel free to tell me if I should or shouldn't do it, I'm leaning more on should? I dunno XD
xk7ymDQ.png
me about to make a wendigo:
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
When I finally show the resistance... Why do I get the vibe that their leader is gonna be like Gordon Ramsay with little kids to everyone?
Especially canine shifters
When I finally show the resistance... Why do I get the vibe that their leader is gonna be like Gordon Ramsay with little kids to everyone?
slXRG.gif

[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-08-23 21:10:00" ] When I finally show the resistance... Why do I get the vibe that their leader is gonna be like Gordon Ramsay with little kids to everyone? Especially canine shifters [/quote] *glances at Jaime* Ehehehehe Also... [quote name="SilencedRose" date="2021-08-23 21:07:24" ] me about to make a wendigo: [/quote] DUDE I LOVE WENDIGOS!! :D
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-08-23 21:10:00:
*glances at Jaime* Ehehehehe

Also...
SilencedRose wrote on 2021-08-23 21:07:24:

DUDE I LOVE WENDIGOS!! :D
xk7ymDQ.png
hey guys!! sry for not getting a reply in these past few days ;; ill try to get one in tmr, but am swamped in summer schoolwork atm
hey guys!! sry for not getting a reply in these past few days ;; ill try to get one in tmr, but am swamped in summer schoolwork atm
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35