Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More than Human (OOC/Closed!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35
[b]Name:[/b] Cassandra “Clare” Garcia [b]Age:[/b] 17, nearly 18 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Human appearance:[/b] Cassandra stands at 5’8, with a slender figure and long, spindly fingers. Her face is pale. She sometimes has a travel backpack disguised as a normal backpack, and almost always has a golden necklace with a cross (to ward off evil). [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202108/62745_1DscRc6p.png[/img] [b]Mythos form:[/b] (what is it and what does it look like?) Cassandra can Shift into a Wendigo. She has a white skull similar to a stag’s on top of her head, and the rest of her body is black. Her hands have long, sharpened claws like knives, and her eyes are blood red. She still wears the cross necklace, usually. [img]https://www.neoteo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/logo-53.jpg[/img] [b]Mythos abilities:[/b] -Air Walking. Exactly like what Brooklyn can do- walk on air, control the altitude. -Night Vision. Sees perfectly in the darkness, but only in shades of black and white. -Weather Manipulation. For example, summoning mist to hide herself. This also makes her resistant to extreme temperatures. -Cryokinesis. [b]Mundane form:[/b] A wolverine with crimson eyes. [img]https://cdn.britannica.com/32/193032-050-C92D7C5E/Wolverine.jpg[/img] [b]Mundane 2 or Blended:[/b] A stag, also with crimson eyes. The horns have sharp points. [img]https://posterstore.eu/images/zoom/115-red-stag.jpg[/img] [b]Extra abilities:[/b] -Enhanced Body. She doesn’t get sick and has a resistance to poison, and her durability, speed, reflexes, strength, lung capacity, pain resistance, agility, dexterity, senses and endurance are enhanced, but more so for Mythos form. -Regeneration. She heals very quickly, and can heal others. However, the more this ability is used, the more exhausted she gets, until she dies. It can be used to heal broken bones, but if the wound kills someone before she can heal them, they die anyway. -Can sense people’s emotions, and has a general idea of their thoughts. [b]Personality:[/b] Clare, like her sister, hates attention. She would happily fight for her ideals, and doesn’t care too much if you hate her for being a Shifter. After all, some people are just salty that they lost the genetic lottery to be unique like her and the other Shifters. She can and will defend you when you’re in trouble, but only if you’re a friend. However, it’s best to leave her alone when she’s mad. [s]try and hurt brooklyn / trusted friends of hers and you might wake up with no eyes[/s] [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] Likes: Meat, the cold, autumn, lightbulbs, and constellations. Dislikes: People disturbing her, the ocean, vegetables, shouting, and sewers. [b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] + strong. very strong. + capable of tracking people down. + good at playing the piano. = she knows when it’s too late to try and help someone. every single time she’s in one of these situations, it leaves a mark on her soul. - social skills practically nonexistent. - she has to eat meat at least once a week, or she’ll turn into Mythos form and go mad for a temporary duration. - anemia. in human form, often has dizzy spells, pale, and almost always tired. (i have this myself, i know what it feels like.) [b]Backstory:[/b] To Be Seen. [b]Other:[/b] -She and Brooklyn are both unregistered. -Clare wears her cross necklace in all forms. -Proud pan, just like her sister. [img]https://memesfeel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/24-Memes-so-Hilarious-cant-stop-Laughing.-Read-More...-5.jpg[/img]
Name: Cassandra “Clare” Garcia
Human appearance: Cassandra stands at 5’8, with a slender figure and long, spindly fingers. Her face is pale. She sometimes has a travel backpack disguised as a normal backpack, and almost always has a golden necklace with a cross (to ward off evil). 62745_1DscRc6p.png
Mythos form: (what is it and what does it look like?)
Cassandra can Shift into a Wendigo. She has a white skull similar to a stag’s on top of her head, and the rest of her body is black. Her hands have long, sharpened claws like knives, and her eyes are blood red. She still wears the cross necklace, usually.
logo-53.jpg
Mythos abilities:
-Air Walking. Exactly like what Brooklyn can do- walk on air, control the altitude.
-Night Vision. Sees perfectly in the darkness, but only in shades of black and white.
-Weather Manipulation. For example, summoning mist to hide herself. This also makes her resistant to extreme temperatures.
-Cryokinesis.
Mundane form: A wolverine with crimson eyes.
Wolverine.jpg
Mundane 2 or Blended: A stag, also with crimson eyes. The horns have sharp points.
115-red-stag.jpg
Extra abilities:
-Enhanced Body. She doesn’t get sick and has a resistance to poison, and her durability, speed, reflexes, strength, lung capacity, pain resistance, agility, dexterity, senses and endurance are enhanced, but more so for Mythos form.
-Regeneration. She heals very quickly, and can heal others. However, the more this ability is used, the more exhausted she gets, until she dies. It can be used to heal broken bones, but if the wound kills someone before she can heal them, they die anyway.
-Can sense people’s emotions, and has a general idea of their thoughts.
Personality: Clare, like her sister, hates attention. She would happily fight for her ideals, and doesn’t care too much if you hate her for being a Shifter. After all, some people are just salty that they lost the genetic lottery to be unique like her and the other Shifters. She can and will defend you when you’re in trouble, but only if you’re a friend. However, it’s best to leave her alone when she’s mad.

try and hurt brooklyn / trusted friends of hers and you might wake up with no eyes
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Meat, the cold, autumn, lightbulbs, and constellations.
Dislikes: People disturbing her, the ocean, vegetables, shouting, and sewers.
Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ strong. very strong.
+ capable of tracking people down.
+ good at playing the piano.

= she knows when it’s too late to try and help someone. every single time she’s in one of these situations, it leaves a mark on her soul.

- social skills practically nonexistent.
- she has to eat meat at least once a week, or she’ll turn into Mythos form and go mad for a temporary duration.
- anemia. in human form, often has dizzy spells, pale, and almost always tired. (i have this myself, i know what it feels like.)
Backstory: To Be Seen.
Other:
-She and Brooklyn are both unregistered.
-Clare wears her cross necklace in all forms.
-Proud pan, just like her sister.

24-Memes-so-Hilarious-cant-stop-Laughing.-Read-More...-5.jpg
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@MoonyLoony
Missing just one thing... And a friendly reminder that mundane forms are regularly sized~

@SoulLugia11
Oooooh! That's super creative, as I'm a paleontology nerd! Approved!

@SilencedRose
Creepy and interesting, Accepted!

@LostGhost7021
We good now! He's approved!

Now allow me to create the list before yeeting off for a bit to do a few things, as I have classes today... But don't go in until like 12:30 my time for my first one sooo yeah. That's a thing.
@MoonyLoony
Missing just one thing... And a friendly reminder that mundane forms are regularly sized~

@SoulLugia11
Oooooh! That's super creative, as I'm a paleontology nerd! Approved!

@SilencedRose
Creepy and interesting, Accepted!

@LostGhost7021
We good now! He's approved!

Now allow me to create the list before yeeting off for a bit to do a few things, as I have classes today... But don't go in until like 12:30 my time for my first one sooo yeah. That's a thing.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
And here I go ret conning a charcter idea I had to instead use Shreila... Whomst is Zed's adopted sister

As she's pretty cool and is indeed a shifter as stated in Zed's sheet! *Hugs my weird 'lil dream manipulating Blood Wyvern*
And here I go ret conning a charcter idea I had to instead use Shreila... Whomst is Zed's adopted sister

As she's pretty cool and is indeed a shifter as stated in Zed's sheet! *Hugs my weird 'lil dream manipulating Blood Wyvern*
slXRG.gif

[quote name="SilencedRose" date="2021-08-24 07:59:32" ] Permission to create SCP-1471 in a human being? ) *hugs my murderous children, one of them being a nearly immortal demonic entity by the name of Cassandra while the other being a bloodthirsty snake-like fox*) totally not gonna make someone related to the psychological part of you) [/quote] Sure! Had to google that one as I couldn't remember what it was (but I do love me some SCP inspo) As that thing is eerie yet could have some fun powers!
SilencedRose wrote on 2021-08-24 07:59:32:
Permission to create SCP-1471 in a human being? )
*hugs my murderous children, one of them being a nearly immortal demonic entity by the name of Cassandra while the other being a bloodthirsty snake-like fox*)
totally not gonna make someone related to the psychological part of you)

Sure! Had to google that one as I couldn't remember what it was (but I do love me some SCP inspo)
As that thing is eerie yet could have some fun powers!
slXRG.gif

Fixed! Thank youuuuuuuuu
Fixed! Thank youuuuuuuuu
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-08-24 07:58:09" ] And here I go ret conning a charcter idea I had to instead use Shreila... Whomst is Zed's adopted sister As she's pretty cool and is indeed a shifter as stated in Zed's sheet! *Hugs my weird 'lil dream manipulating Blood Wyvern* [/quote] *evil laughter* YESSSSSSSS
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-08-24 07:58:09:

*evil laughter*
YESSSSSSSS
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
[quote name="@MoonyLoony" date="2021-08-24 08:30:11" ] Fixed! Thank youuuuuuuuu [/quote] Approved! I'll add him to the list at some point... Probably between theater and math as I have a while between my two classes.
@MoonyLoony wrote on 2021-08-24 08:30:11:
Fixed! Thank youuuuuuuuu

Approved!

I'll add him to the list at some point... Probably between theater and math as I have a while between my two classes.
slXRG.gif

Hehe I'm running on like 5 hours of sleep because I can't seem to fall asleep when a vicious thunderstorm is happening outside my window but anyway-

I am just LOVING all of these characters!! I'm super excited for when the resistance shows up, and everything else that's gonna happen! >v<

(Imma write a post for my dino boy now that he's been approved; btw my high school gym teacher is a huge dinosaur nerd and we would chat about them all the time! I used to play a dinosaur fighting game on the Wii and I was the GOD of that game, even though I was like eight or nine XD)
Hehe I'm running on like 5 hours of sleep because I can't seem to fall asleep when a vicious thunderstorm is happening outside my window but anyway-

I am just LOVING all of these characters!! I'm super excited for when the resistance shows up, and everything else that's gonna happen! >v<

(Imma write a post for my dino boy now that he's been approved; btw my high school gym teacher is a huge dinosaur nerd and we would chat about them all the time! I used to play a dinosaur fighting game on the Wii and I was the GOD of that game, even though I was like eight or nine XD)
xk7ymDQ.png
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2021-08-24 08:57:55" ] [s]Hehe I'm running on like 5 hours of sleep because I can't seem to fall asleep when a vicious thunderstorm is happening outside my window but anyway-[/s] I am just LOVING all of these characters!! I'm super excited for when the resistance shows up, and everything else that's gonna happen! >v< (Imma write a post for my dino boy now that he's been approved; btw my high school gym teacher is a huge dinosaur nerd and we would chat about them all the time! I used to play a dinosaur fighting game on the Wii and I was the GOD of that game, even though I was like eight or nine XD) [/quote] I feel this on a spiritual level... Only the one I'm a god on is Dinosuar King for the DS, sadly my copy was priated for my by my dad and crapped out years ago but I was pretty good at it and became a rock, paper, scissors queen b/c of it Now the first two Fossil Fighters games on the other hand... I re-attained and love the crap out of, too bad they shot themselves in the foot with the battle system in the third game (I DETEST it so much truly is deeply flawed), should have just left it alone as Champions had a fun battle system. And a bad battle system can ruin a game... Trust me I've read all about it on RPG maker forums. Sadly one took the life of a great game series all because the devs wanted you to connect with friends if you didn't want two iffy AI's battling with you.
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2021-08-24 08:57:55:

I feel this on a spiritual level... Only the one I'm a god on is Dinosuar King for the DS, sadly my copy was priated for my by my dad and crapped out years ago but I was pretty good at it and became a rock, paper, scissors queen b/c of it

Now the first two Fossil Fighters games on the other hand... I re-attained and love the crap out of, too bad they shot themselves in the foot with the battle system in the third game (I DETEST it so much truly is deeply flawed), should have just left it alone as Champions had a fun battle system.

And a bad battle system can ruin a game... Trust me I've read all about it on RPG maker forums. Sadly one took the life of a great game series all because the devs wanted you to connect with friends if you didn't want two iffy AI's battling with you.
slXRG.gif

[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-08-24 09:46:34" ] I feel this on a spiritual level... Only the one I'm a god on is Dinosuar King for the DS, sadly my copy was priated for my by my dad and crapped out years ago but I was pretty good at it and became a rock, paper, scissors queen b/c of it Now the first two Fossil Fighters games on the other hand... I re-attained and love the crap out of, too bad they shot themselves in the foot with the battle system in the third game (I DETEST it so much truly is deeply flawed), should have just left it alone as Champions had a fun battle system. And a bad battle system can ruin a game... Trust me I've read all about it on RPG maker forums. Sadly one took the life of a great game series all because the devs wanted you to connect with friends if you didn't want two iffy AI's battling with you. [/quote] Omigosh, I thought I had Fossil Fighters at one point! Maybe that was my brother... anyways, I really wanna play that, it sounds like fun and I love the concept! Thanks for telling me which one to avoid and which ones would be great to play ^^ I've also heard of Dinosaur King, though I don't have it; I just checked, and I still have a copy of Digging for Dinosaurs for the DS, can't remember that one at all but I have it- Ah, I remember playing Jurassic World: The Game with my family on our IPhones, and I was so far ahead that they would constantly be asking me to fight the coliseum battles for them because they struggled a ton, that was a lot of fun... I think they fixed the exploit I kept using tho, so then I started struggling too and had to learn to do without it XD [s]I can't remember for the life of me what that exploit even was, all I know was it made battles easier[/s] So many good dinosaur memories! I think I still have the Indominus Rex plush I begged for when Jurassic World just came out, it's very spiky and not that soft but it looks cool at least?
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-08-24 09:46:34:
I feel this on a spiritual level... Only the one I'm a god on is Dinosuar King for the DS, sadly my copy was priated for my by my dad and crapped out years ago but I was pretty good at it and became a rock, paper, scissors queen b/c of it

Now the first two Fossil Fighters games on the other hand... I re-attained and love the crap out of, too bad they shot themselves in the foot with the battle system in the third game (I DETEST it so much truly is deeply flawed), should have just left it alone as Champions had a fun battle system.

And a bad battle system can ruin a game... Trust me I've read all about it on RPG maker forums. Sadly one took the life of a great game series all because the devs wanted you to connect with friends if you didn't want two iffy AI's battling with you.

Omigosh, I thought I had Fossil Fighters at one point! Maybe that was my brother... anyways, I really wanna play that, it sounds like fun and I love the concept! Thanks for telling me which one to avoid and which ones would be great to play ^^ I've also heard of Dinosaur King, though I don't have it; I just checked, and I still have a copy of Digging for Dinosaurs for the DS, can't remember that one at all but I have it-

Ah, I remember playing Jurassic World: The Game with my family on our IPhones, and I was so far ahead that they would constantly be asking me to fight the coliseum battles for them because they struggled a ton, that was a lot of fun... I think they fixed the exploit I kept using tho, so then I started struggling too and had to learn to do without it XD I can't remember for the life of me what that exploit even was, all I know was it made battles easier

So many good dinosaur memories! I think I still have the Indominus Rex plush I begged for when Jurassic World just came out, it's very spiky and not that soft but it looks cool at least?
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35