Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More than Human (OOC/Closed!)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
He likes cats, yaay for the cat shifters lol

Also I'm back! And since summers almost over we'll be home on the weekends more. Where we usually go on the weekends in summer is supposed to have wifi, but apparently it doesn't work for my phone for some reason? Idk but it's very annoying. Anyway. I'm here now ^^

Also I'm back! And since summers almost over we'll be home on the weekends more. Where we usually go on the weekends in summer is supposed to have wifi, but apparently it doesn't work for my phone for some reason? Idk but it's very annoying. Anyway. I'm here now ^^
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2021-09-06 20:02:24" ] He likes cats, yaay for the cat shifters lol Also I'm back! And since summers almost over we'll be home on the weekends more. Where we usually go on the weekends in summer is supposed to have wifi, but apparently it doesn't work for my phone for some reason? Idk but it's very annoying. Anyway. I'm here now ^^ [/quote] Hello! Good to see you again! And yes, he really likes cats, he's wanted to get a cat for a while- I'll work on a post, I've been having a little bit of an off-day today, though it's nothing too serious, just emotions and energy levels being out of whack and stuff
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2021-09-06 20:02:24:

Hello! Good to see you again! And yes, he really likes cats, he's wanted to get a cat for a while-

I'll work on a post, I've been having a little bit of an off-day today, though it's nothing too serious, just emotions and energy levels being out of whack and stuff
xk7ymDQ.png
Beeeeeeeeeeeep
Beeeeeeeeeeeep
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Later today/tomarrow I will yeet up a post for arrests/Shadis trying to gather everyone.

I might have her attempt to get Oren as it's been a fat moment with no response and I don't feel like letting this die over that.
Later today/tomarrow I will yeet up a post for arrests/Shadis trying to gather everyone.

I might have her attempt to get Oren as it's been a fat moment with no response and I don't feel like letting this die over that.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Okay, thank you kindly.
Okay, thank you kindly.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Okie!
Okie!
xk7ymDQ.png
Pspspsppspsps
Pspspsppspsps
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
I CAME IN LIKE A WrEEeeEEEEckiNg bALL
I CAME IN LIKE A WrEEeeEEEEckiNg bALL
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
xk7ymDQ.png
THERE'S AN IRONY IN WHY I HAVEN'T POSTED!
AND IT HAS TO DO WITH AN IC BUMP!
THERE'S AN IRONY IN WHY I HAVEN'T POSTED!
AND IT HAS TO DO WITH AN IC BUMP!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35