Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicians of the Multiverese (IC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Alarmed to see his former opponent on the ground in pain, Chase shrugged off most of the pain and rushed to her aid. He collapsed on his knees next to her, his hands clutching her shoulder, and said, "Lia, Lia? Are you alright?"
Alarmed to see his former opponent on the ground in pain, Chase shrugged off most of the pain and rushed to her aid. He collapsed on his knees next to her, his hands clutching her shoulder, and said, "Lia, Lia? Are you alright?"
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Azriel had just finished his stretched when smoke clouded his vision. He looked around wildly for the source until his eyes landed on Lia. The fog was too thick for him to see her for long and he had to wait for it to clear before he could do anything.

When he could see her again something seemed off.
Azriel had just finished his stretched when smoke clouded his vision. He looked around wildly for the source until his eyes landed on Lia. The fog was too thick for him to see her for long and he had to wait for it to clear before he could do anything.

When he could see her again something seemed off.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
"I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I'm so, so sorry," Lia continued to whisper apologies. She not only was in pain, but she was trembling from exhaustion due to the amount of energy she had just used.
The sorcerers here had told her to be careful. To control her emotions before her powers got out of hand, but she had been blinded by anger and annoyance and she had caused trouble for everyone.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered again, "I didn't... I didn't mean to..."
"I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I'm so, so sorry," Lia continued to whisper apologies. She not only was in pain, but she was trembling from exhaustion due to the amount of energy she had just used.
The sorcerers here had told her to be careful. To control her emotions before her powers got out of hand, but she had been blinded by anger and annoyance and she had caused trouble for everyone.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered again, "I didn't... I didn't mean to..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"It's ok, it's ok," Chase said to her softly. "I'm fine."
He was more concerned for her right now than he was for himself. He could clearly see something was bothering her, but he wasn't sure what it was. He knew that there was not much he himself could do though. He decided his best bet would be to take her to dr. Strange.
"Lia, I think you shpuld see mr. Strange."
"It's ok, it's ok," Chase said to her softly. "I'm fine."
He was more concerned for her right now than he was for himself. He could clearly see something was bothering her, but he wasn't sure what it was. He knew that there was not much he himself could do though. He decided his best bet would be to take her to dr. Strange.
"Lia, I think you shpuld see mr. Strange."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
"N-not Mister," she corrected, her breathing calming slightly along with her racing heart. "Doctor Strange. You know how much he hates it when people call him Mister." Lia opened her eyes slowly, "I don't know if we should bother him... If this hasn't gotten his attention already..." She sighed, "I guess I'll go... I mean, what do I have to lose? I've been here longer than he has..."
"N-not Mister," she corrected, her breathing calming slightly along with her racing heart. "Doctor Strange. You know how much he hates it when people call him Mister." Lia opened her eyes slowly, "I don't know if we should bother him... If this hasn't gotten his attention already..." She sighed, "I guess I'll go... I mean, what do I have to lose? I've been here longer than he has..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Prospera stopped when she saw Lia collapsed and ran over to the edge of the training ground, giving them space while her brow furled in concern. Remembering Lia’s magic, her expression became one of sympathy and she used her telekinesis to gently put their fallen staffs away.

“Hey, it’s ok. Just try to calm down and think of good things.”

Prospera couldn’t think of anything better to say as sweat still dripped from her body. She wasn’t tried, but at least she worked up a sweat. Being a sorcerer required fitness, and she wasn’t going to fall behind. She glanced at Kadu before using a towel to dry off a little. Her feelings were mixed about him. He was a good sorcerer and seemed to be well versed in combat, but he seemed a little too cocky for her taste.

“Can confirm that as well, always Doctor and only Mister if you want to be sent to the 7th ring of Hell. Be sure to look nice before seeing him, you know how much he likes stuff clean.”
Prospera stopped when she saw Lia collapsed and ran over to the edge of the training ground, giving them space while her brow furled in concern. Remembering Lia’s magic, her expression became one of sympathy and she used her telekinesis to gently put their fallen staffs away.

“Hey, it’s ok. Just try to calm down and think of good things.”

Prospera couldn’t think of anything better to say as sweat still dripped from her body. She wasn’t tried, but at least she worked up a sweat. Being a sorcerer required fitness, and she wasn’t going to fall behind. She glanced at Kadu before using a towel to dry off a little. Her feelings were mixed about him. He was a good sorcerer and seemed to be well versed in combat, but he seemed a little too cocky for her taste.

“Can confirm that as well, always Doctor and only Mister if you want to be sent to the 7th ring of Hell. Be sure to look nice before seeing him, you know how much he likes stuff clean.”
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Lia nodded, putting her hand on Chase's shoulder as she forced herself up, "Yeah," she said distantly, "Yeah, I'll go see Doctor Strange..."
Lia nodded, putting her hand on Chase's shoulder as she forced herself up, "Yeah," she said distantly, "Yeah, I'll go see Doctor Strange..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Alright, but take your time," Chase said as he carefully guided Lia off of the court and towards the Sorcerer Supreme's room. As he walked with her he thought of what could be the problem. He was not fully aware of the control issues she had, but he did know a thing or two about it, so he assumed that that must have been the problem.
Before long he was standing outside of Doctor Strange's study. He mustered up all his courage, as he was usually nervous when talking to the Sorcerer, and knocked on the door, saying "Mr.-I mean, Doctor Strange, we have a bit of a situation here."
"Alright, but take your time," Chase said as he carefully guided Lia off of the court and towards the Sorcerer Supreme's room. As he walked with her he thought of what could be the problem. He was not fully aware of the control issues she had, but he did know a thing or two about it, so he assumed that that must have been the problem.
Before long he was standing outside of Doctor Strange's study. He mustered up all his courage, as he was usually nervous when talking to the Sorcerer, and knocked on the door, saying "Mr.-I mean, Doctor Strange, we have a bit of a situation here."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Mardark pulled away from him, an action that the dragon rarely if ever did and causing Kado to stop from where he was buffing the others horns. The dark dragons red eyes glaring at something located behind its summoner, mouths opening wide as a growl tumbled from its throat. Purple fire flickering to life from the depths of the innermost jaw as black and silver fog crept toward their court.

"Mardark." Kado didn't need to say anything else as the dragon beat its massive wings, restraining itself in order to make sure that it only cleared that which was near their court. All the while the dragon slowly moved to curl over and around its summoner, the green gem in the center of its chest pulsing angrily. A low rumbling for growing in its throat and body as it readied itself to protect its summoner from this new and sudden threat.

When the smoke finally cleared, Mardark released a sound of confusion as it slowly calmed down now that it was revealed that there was little to no threat. Kado's eyes sharpened as he watched the others practically flood over to the girl who was on her knees. He watched for a few seconds before once more turning back to his summon.

"Good boy Mardark, extra scratches for you." Two pairs of red eyes brightened as a sharp tail thumped against the ground. Kado grinned before gesturing for the dragon to lower its head again so that Kado could continue the care for the dragons multiple horns. It looked like the others already had the other taken care of so it wasn't really his problem. Not that it was in the first place.

A huff of air escaped him as he continued to carefully file away at some of the rougher looking areas and then carefully rubbing the massive things with a wet rag. Caring for his summons came before anything else, especially people he didn't know or care for.
Mardark pulled away from him, an action that the dragon rarely if ever did and causing Kado to stop from where he was buffing the others horns. The dark dragons red eyes glaring at something located behind its summoner, mouths opening wide as a growl tumbled from its throat. Purple fire flickering to life from the depths of the innermost jaw as black and silver fog crept toward their court.

"Mardark." Kado didn't need to say anything else as the dragon beat its massive wings, restraining itself in order to make sure that it only cleared that which was near their court. All the while the dragon slowly moved to curl over and around its summoner, the green gem in the center of its chest pulsing angrily. A low rumbling for growing in its throat and body as it readied itself to protect its summoner from this new and sudden threat.

When the smoke finally cleared, Mardark released a sound of confusion as it slowly calmed down now that it was revealed that there was little to no threat. Kado's eyes sharpened as he watched the others practically flood over to the girl who was on her knees. He watched for a few seconds before once more turning back to his summon.

"Good boy Mardark, extra scratches for you." Two pairs of red eyes brightened as a sharp tail thumped against the ground. Kado grinned before gesturing for the dragon to lower its head again so that Kado could continue the care for the dragons multiple horns. It looked like the others already had the other taken care of so it wasn't really his problem. Not that it was in the first place.

A huff of air escaped him as he continued to carefully file away at some of the rougher looking areas and then carefully rubbing the massive things with a wet rag. Caring for his summons came before anything else, especially people he didn't know or care for.
oulcMpY.gif
"Situation?" Lia heard his muffled response. The door opened and Steven Strange stood in the doorway, "My dear, you look very... Pale. What happened?"
"Powers," Lia breathed out. "Acted up again... I couldn't... I couldn't control it."
Doctor Strange hummed, "Come in, please... I don't think this is your powers but rather your mind... A thought, perhaps," He waved them in.
Lia collapsed on a wooden chair. It took her a second to realize Wong was sitting in the room, munching on an apple.
She inhaled sharply. What would the Sorcerer Supreme have her do this time?
"Situation?" Lia heard his muffled response. The door opened and Steven Strange stood in the doorway, "My dear, you look very... Pale. What happened?"
"Powers," Lia breathed out. "Acted up again... I couldn't... I couldn't control it."
Doctor Strange hummed, "Come in, please... I don't think this is your powers but rather your mind... A thought, perhaps," He waved them in.
Lia collapsed on a wooden chair. It took her a second to realize Wong was sitting in the room, munching on an apple.
She inhaled sharply. What would the Sorcerer Supreme have her do this time?
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39