Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicians of the Multiverese (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Chase was taken by surprise by Lia's attack, and he was easily pushed away. He landed on his back with a thunk and a bit of a dust cloud. He quickly scrambled to his feet and hurried to get a bit of distance between himself and his opponent, Lia.
Chase was taken by surprise by Lia's attack, and he was easily pushed away. He landed on his back with a thunk and a bit of a dust cloud. He quickly scrambled to his feet and hurried to get a bit of distance between himself and his opponent, Lia.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia struggled to her feet when Instructor Johnson yelled, "Enough!" He had come outside, now heading towards her, "Lia, your foot was pointed, it should've been flexed unless you wanted to break your toe!"
Lia nodded, though she didn't seem embarrassed or angered by Johnson's sudden outbreak.
"And you," he turned to Chase, "Lia is much lighter and smaller than you. You can't just let her push you off that easily. You should've let her teach you her tricks. You would've seen that coming because I certainly did."
Lia struggled to her feet when Instructor Johnson yelled, "Enough!" He had come outside, now heading towards her, "Lia, your foot was pointed, it should've been flexed unless you wanted to break your toe!"
Lia nodded, though she didn't seem embarrassed or angered by Johnson's sudden outbreak.
"And you," he turned to Chase, "Lia is much lighter and smaller than you. You can't just let her push you off that easily. You should've let her teach you her tricks. You would've seen that coming because I certainly did."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Alex walked in, the shadows under her eyes seeming darker than ever. Her hair was messy, and obscured her black eyes. She clapped sarcastically when she saw Chase and Lia sparring. "Good job Chase, keep up the good work!" She said, with a grin that did not reach her eyes. The sarcasm was painfully obvious. As it was intended to be.
Alex walked in, the shadows under her eyes seeming darker than ever. Her hair was messy, and obscured her black eyes. She clapped sarcastically when she saw Chase and Lia sparring. "Good job Chase, keep up the good work!" She said, with a grin that did not reach her eyes. The sarcasm was painfully obvious. As it was intended to be.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Chase bowed his head respectfully to the instructor, but then he whipped his head around and shot Alex a hard glare. He never really liked her, since she was always being sarcastic and slightly, nay very, annoying. He then turned his attention back to the instructor and said, "sorry sir, you're quite right."
Chase bowed his head respectfully to the instructor, but then he whipped his head around and shot Alex a hard glare. He never really liked her, since she was always being sarcastic and slightly, nay very, annoying. He then turned his attention back to the instructor and said, "sorry sir, you're quite right."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Johnson nodded firmly and left back towards the library.
Lia stretched her back and glanced towards Alex, her face expressionless as she tugged down her mask, “Are you gonna let me help you now, Chase?”
Johnson nodded firmly and left back towards the library.
Lia stretched her back and glanced towards Alex, her face expressionless as she tugged down her mask, “Are you gonna let me help you now, Chase?”
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase turned to Lia when she spoke to him. Since the instructor himself recommended taking her advice, he figured there couldn't be much harm in doing so. So he replied to her, "fine, show me your tricks."
Chase turned to Lia when she spoke to him. Since the instructor himself recommended taking her advice, he figured there couldn't be much harm in doing so. So he replied to her, "fine, show me your tricks."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Azriel walked out to watch what everyone else was doing. Watching people spar? Boooooorrrring! He found a nice open spot and began to stretch. While it wasn’t interesting it was better than watching others have fun.
Azriel walked out to watch what everyone else was doing. Watching people spar? Boooooorrrring! He found a nice open spot and began to stretch. While it wasn’t interesting it was better than watching others have fun.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Lia nodded and held up her staff. "Let's do it slowly first. I'm going to swing at you and I want you to sidestep to either direction and move forward so you're facing me, standing next to me. Then you're going to roll over my back, slipping your staff around my neck in the process. After that, you twist, get to your feet, and pull me back against you, okay?"
Lia nodded and held up her staff. "Let's do it slowly first. I'm going to swing at you and I want you to sidestep to either direction and move forward so you're facing me, standing next to me. Then you're going to roll over my back, slipping your staff around my neck in the process. After that, you twist, get to your feet, and pull me back against you, okay?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Prospera chuckled a little and got up, she was properly awake now and ready for action. Loki was purring on the bench, happily asleep in kitty dreamland. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail, she jogged over to here the punching bags were along with the fighting ring.

Finding a pair of MMA gloves that fit her well, she started giving the bag it’s breakfast. She relished the feeling of her hands hitting the bag, the small adrenaline rush fully woke her up.
Prospera chuckled a little and got up, she was properly awake now and ready for action. Loki was purring on the bench, happily asleep in kitty dreamland. Pulling her hair back into a ponytail, she jogged over to here the punching bags were along with the fighting ring.

Finding a pair of MMA gloves that fit her well, she started giving the bag it’s breakfast. She relished the feeling of her hands hitting the bag, the small adrenaline rush fully woke her up.
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Chase nodded back at Lia, saying, "Ok." He then took his position, waiting for Lia's swing.
Let's hope I get this right, he though to himself.
Chase nodded back at Lia, saying, "Ok." He then took his position, waiting for Lia's swing.
Let's hope I get this right, he though to himself.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39