Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Active 1x1 Roleplays
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Just as the title says, I am looking for active 1x1 roleplays!

Character Types
Yes
• Humanoids
• Humans
• Superheros/Mutants
• Hybrids (love these!)
• LGBTQ+
No
• Dragons

Roleplay
[Themes]
Yes
• Action
• Sci-Fi
• Romance
• Fantasy
• Dystopian
No
• Nothing outside of FR guidelines
[Fandoms]
• MHA
• PJO/HOO/TOA (basically Riordanverse)
• The Darkest Minds
• James Bond (**Discord/recolor.me only** MUST be 18+)
• Renegades
• Arc of a Scythe
• Marvel -- MCU only
• Basically anything... Just ask!

Other Notes
• I tend to write about three+ paragraphs and I would like my partner to do the same, or at least try to.
• I would like my partner to use proper grammar. That is SO important to me. Proper spelling too, please.
I can roleplay on Discord, here, or recolor.me
• I am 18+ and would prefer my partners to be 18+ as well. Not younger than 16, please.
• Ping me if you want, though, I am subscribed!

Just as the title says, I am looking for active 1x1 roleplays!

Character Types
Yes
• Humanoids
• Humans
• Superheros/Mutants
• Hybrids (love these!)
• LGBTQ+
No
• Dragons

Roleplay
[Themes]
Yes
• Action
• Sci-Fi
• Romance
• Fantasy
• Dystopian
No
• Nothing outside of FR guidelines
[Fandoms]
• MHA
• PJO/HOO/TOA (basically Riordanverse)
• The Darkest Minds
• James Bond (**Discord/recolor.me only** MUST be 18+)
• Renegades
• Arc of a Scythe
• Marvel -- MCU only
• Basically anything... Just ask!

Other Notes
• I tend to write about three+ paragraphs and I would like my partner to do the same, or at least try to.
• I would like my partner to use proper grammar. That is SO important to me. Proper spelling too, please.
I can roleplay on Discord, here, or recolor.me
• I am 18+ and would prefer my partners to be 18+ as well. Not younger than 16, please.
• Ping me if you want, though, I am subscribed!

5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Hello!
You seem like a fun person to roleplay with, so I was wondering if you'd like to do a 1x1 with me? I don't really have a character preference, but some kind of romance/fantasy plot would probably work best for me. I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I can work on one if you'd like.
Hello!
You seem like a fun person to roleplay with, so I was wondering if you'd like to do a 1x1 with me? I don't really have a character preference, but some kind of romance/fantasy plot would probably work best for me. I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I can work on one if you'd like.
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx I'm fine with that! I'm not too great at coming up with plots so if you have any you'd like to use, feel free to post them! Once we decide on something, I'll make another thread and ping you there!
@xSTORMDRAGONx I'm fine with that! I'm not too great at coming up with plots so if you have any you'd like to use, feel free to post them! Once we decide on something, I'll make another thread and ping you there!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Here's a few options, off of the top of my head:
-Dangerous animal/human hybrids stalk the earth, and humanity is being pushed to the edges of extinction by them. Maybe one character is human, and the other is a reformed hybrid, or they're both humans struggling to survive in the extreme odds (a bit more dystopian than fantasy)

-Some kind of fairy tale twist story, or one centered in a world where fairy tales are real and all over.

-In the realm of the fae (the ones from Irish lore), one character comes from the seelie court, and the other is from the unseelie court. Together they have to unite to stop a greater evil (another, actually evil court?)

-Um?
Here's a few options, off of the top of my head:
-Dangerous animal/human hybrids stalk the earth, and humanity is being pushed to the edges of extinction by them. Maybe one character is human, and the other is a reformed hybrid, or they're both humans struggling to survive in the extreme odds (a bit more dystopian than fantasy)

-Some kind of fairy tale twist story, or one centered in a world where fairy tales are real and all over.

-In the realm of the fae (the ones from Irish lore), one character comes from the seelie court, and the other is from the unseelie court. Together they have to unite to stop a greater evil (another, actually evil court?)

-Um?
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx
I think I have the most ideas for the first one!
As far as settings we could do something like... I don't know... maybe that both characters are stranded in a forest/desert and that's how they meet and the overall goal is to get back home?
Just an idea!
@xSTORMDRAGONx
I think I have the most ideas for the first one!
As far as settings we could do something like... I don't know... maybe that both characters are stranded in a forest/desert and that's how they meet and the overall goal is to get back home?
Just an idea!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
That works! Would they both be human, or not? I feel like it would be easier if they were, or at the very least the hybridization is very slight so it isn't too weird.

And I vote forest, just for survival issues so they don't spend 24/7 looking for water.
That works! Would they both be human, or not? I feel like it would be easier if they were, or at the very least the hybridization is very slight so it isn't too weird.

And I vote forest, just for survival issues so they don't spend 24/7 looking for water.
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx Sounds good! I think we can both be humans if that's fine with you.
Forest setting sounds great to me!
@xSTORMDRAGONx Sounds good! I think we can both be humans if that's fine with you.
Forest setting sounds great to me!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Got it. You can start the roleplay off, but I won't be able to answer until tomorrow, sorry
Got it. You can start the roleplay off, but I won't be able to answer until tomorrow, sorry
TD98mt2.png
Are you still looking for more partners? I'm looking for more 1x1 as I have free time to get back into being on fr and have roleplayed for a few years now.
Are you still looking for more partners? I'm looking for more 1x1 as I have free time to get back into being on fr and have roleplayed for a few years now.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
@BlackRose1415 Yep! I'm always looking! Did you have any ideas as far as storylines? Once we come up with something, I'll create a thread!
@BlackRose1415 Yep! I'm always looking! Did you have any ideas as far as storylines? Once we come up with something, I'll create a thread!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20