Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicians of the Multiverese (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
The Magicians of the Multiverse

After the events of 2019 (Endgame), the sorcerer supremer (Dr. Strange) came to a realization: the earth was in dire need of more guardians. So, as a solution, he invented a new team of sorcerers to keep the earth safe from any and all the dangers the multiverse had to offer.

However, there is one major question: will these new apprentices be ready to handle the task bestowed upon them? Soon, they will be put to the est, but will they all survive?

RULES

No rude/innappropriate behaviour

No godmoding (e.g. no taking over another players character, no super crazy powers)

No killing another player's character wothout their permission

Gore is allowed, as long as it remains pg-13

Please talk in the ooc/ic at least once every 3 days
The Magicians of the Multiverse

After the events of 2019 (Endgame), the sorcerer supremer (Dr. Strange) came to a realization: the earth was in dire need of more guardians. So, as a solution, he invented a new team of sorcerers to keep the earth safe from any and all the dangers the multiverse had to offer.

However, there is one major question: will these new apprentices be ready to handle the task bestowed upon them? Soon, they will be put to the est, but will they all survive?

RULES

No rude/innappropriate behaviour

No godmoding (e.g. no taking over another players character, no super crazy powers)

No killing another player's character wothout their permission

Gore is allowed, as long as it remains pg-13

Please talk in the ooc/ic at least once every 3 days
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia sat on a bench in the courtyard, her eyes squeezed shut with concentration. Hand outstretched, she started to bend light and shadow, creating a small rose in her hand.
A black rose.
At first, it looked like a blob of black and green, but then, slowly but surely, it began to take the shape of a rose.
Lia focused on every detail: She shaped the petals, giving them texture and adjusting the light; She created a stem, letting it slither out of the bottom of the rosebud like a green snake, adding different shades of green to the stem; She let the thorns poke out from the sides of the stem, darkening the light to make it fade into brown at the end.
The rose looked so real–The size, the shape, the texture, everything.
Lia's lips were pressed in a thin line as she tried to hold the mirage–the phantom–for as long as she could.
Lia sat on a bench in the courtyard, her eyes squeezed shut with concentration. Hand outstretched, she started to bend light and shadow, creating a small rose in her hand.
A black rose.
At first, it looked like a blob of black and green, but then, slowly but surely, it began to take the shape of a rose.
Lia focused on every detail: She shaped the petals, giving them texture and adjusting the light; She created a stem, letting it slither out of the bottom of the rosebud like a green snake, adding different shades of green to the stem; She let the thorns poke out from the sides of the stem, darkening the light to make it fade into brown at the end.
The rose looked so real–The size, the shape, the texture, everything.
Lia's lips were pressed in a thin line as she tried to hold the mirage–the phantom–for as long as she could.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase was quite bored today, which actually got him worried because he was definitely not the type to get so bored. He was just walking around the courtyard, kicking a small pebble about when he spotted Lia sitting on a nearby bench. He could see that she was doing something, but he could not tell what. So, just to have something to do, he kicked away his pebble and snuk up on the unsuspecting girl and jumped behind her, shouting, "BOO!"
Chase was quite bored today, which actually got him worried because he was definitely not the type to get so bored. He was just walking around the courtyard, kicking a small pebble about when he spotted Lia sitting on a nearby bench. He could see that she was doing something, but he could not tell what. So, just to have something to do, he kicked away his pebble and snuk up on the unsuspecting girl and jumped behind her, shouting, "BOO!"
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
The image evaporated as Lia's concentration was broken. She glared daggers at him and grabbed Chase by the wrist, twisted his arm behind his back, and pinned him against the wall, pressing her forearm against his shoulder blades.
Instructor Johnson had always said she had great form, even when caught by surprise.
"What is your problem!?" She growled, releasing her hold on him, her gloved fists clenched at her sides. "Are you really that bored that you have to try and sneak up on people!?"
The image evaporated as Lia's concentration was broken. She glared daggers at him and grabbed Chase by the wrist, twisted his arm behind his back, and pinned him against the wall, pressing her forearm against his shoulder blades.
Instructor Johnson had always said she had great form, even when caught by surprise.
"What is your problem!?" She growled, releasing her hold on him, her gloved fists clenched at her sides. "Are you really that bored that you have to try and sneak up on people!?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Hey hey hey!" Chase yelled frantically, "let me up, will ya? Geez, I was only playing around!" Lia's reaction startled him greatly, especially since he was expecting something more along the lines of, 'Ah! Oh, it's only you Chase.' He almost fell down once she did release him because that hurt like h€ll, but he endured the ache so he wouldn't seem weak.
"And yes, as a matter of fact I am bored," he retorted, "but that's no excuse to go around breaking people's arms!"
"Hey hey hey!" Chase yelled frantically, "let me up, will ya? Geez, I was only playing around!" Lia's reaction startled him greatly, especially since he was expecting something more along the lines of, 'Ah! Oh, it's only you Chase.' He almost fell down once she did release him because that hurt like h€ll, but he endured the ache so he wouldn't seem weak.
"And yes, as a matter of fact I am bored," he retorted, "but that's no excuse to go around breaking people's arms!"
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
"I was perfectly fine just practicing my powers but you just had to sneak up on me, didn't you?" Lia rolled her eyes, "If you're that bored, let's go down to the sparring court and practice with the wooden weapons."
"I was perfectly fine just practicing my powers but you just had to sneak up on me, didn't you?" Lia rolled her eyes, "If you're that bored, let's go down to the sparring court and practice with the wooden weapons."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Well then I'm sorry about that," Chase replied, "and sure, why not? I could use a bit of training right about now." He always saw Lia train before but he had never really trained against her himself. In all honesty, he was quite nervous, but he obviously didn't let that show. He just acted like he hadn't a trouble in the world as they walked down to the sparring court.
"Well then I'm sorry about that," Chase replied, "and sure, why not? I could use a bit of training right about now." He always saw Lia train before but he had never really trained against her himself. In all honesty, he was quite nervous, but he obviously didn't let that show. He just acted like he hadn't a trouble in the world as they walked down to the sparring court.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia tossed Chase a staff and took one herself. She spun it a few times, warming up her arms and loosening her stance. Lia spun the staff and gripped it so it was behind her now. She stood upright, feet together, muscles relaxed. Lia tugged her mask over her mouth, her light, mismatched eyes sizing up her opponent. The fact that Chase was taller didn't bother her in the slightest.
"Whenever you're ready," she said calmly.
Lia tossed Chase a staff and took one herself. She spun it a few times, warming up her arms and loosening her stance. Lia spun the staff and gripped it so it was behind her now. She stood upright, feet together, muscles relaxed. Lia tugged her mask over her mouth, her light, mismatched eyes sizing up her opponent. The fact that Chase was taller didn't bother her in the slightest.
"Whenever you're ready," she said calmly.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
When Chase had his staff, he did a quick little warm up of his own. He then took his stance, already imagining the ways he could effectively attack Lia. He studied her form for a short second or two, trying to seek out a weal point of some sort, but found none. She was ready for him, and he knew it. All of a sudden, he rushed towards her, and when he was about two feet away from her, he jumped into the air, posing his staff to slam it down on her.
When Chase had his staff, he did a quick little warm up of his own. He then took his stance, already imagining the ways he could effectively attack Lia. He studied her form for a short second or two, trying to seek out a weal point of some sort, but found none. She was ready for him, and he knew it. All of a sudden, he rushed towards her, and when he was about two feet away from her, he jumped into the air, posing his staff to slam it down on her.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
It took all of Lia's willpower not to burst out laughing. Seriously? That move was easily sidestepped, and that's exactly what she did. Lia stepped out of the way, letting Chase strike the air. She rolled across his back and hooked her staff in front of his neck. She twisted, pulling him against her. She waited for him to tap out.
It took all of Lia's willpower not to burst out laughing. Seriously? That move was easily sidestepped, and that's exactly what she did. Lia stepped out of the way, letting Chase strike the air. She rolled across his back and hooked her staff in front of his neck. She twisted, pulling him against her. She waited for him to tap out.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39