Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Multiplayer Pinkerlocke! OPEN
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iundiER.png[/img][/center] [center][img] https://i.imgur.com/YE8xLFG.png[/img][/center] [font=constantia][color=#766259]My endeavors to find motivation for a pinkerlocke have proven fruitless so we are trying something new. Pinkerlocke but... everyone's invited! I am also going to toss some clanlocke stuff in here maybe and interaction between players and their dragons will be very much encouraged. Huge writing exercise for everybody, there will be plenty of drama to go around. Just a precaution this game will be very much story oriented. I do a lot of roleplaying with my dergs and thought that would be very fun to mix with this! If you are not as comfortable with that you are still welcome to join in. Be sure to mark on your post if you don't want to be interacted with. Other ideas for me to consider: - Events. Every few real days start a random event? - Prizes. idk sounds fun - Badges for dragons and achievements for players - Find that dragon bio generator again[/color] [color=#524A3F][b][u]Basic Rules:[/u][/b][/color] [color=#766259]- Anyone is welcome to join! - Tweak your rules however you would like! If you have any cool ideas do show me, I am always open to improving things. - Actions will be determined by your unique Pinkerton drops. Everyone will be dealing with different things. - You may interact with other players during any post regardless of what pinky drops. - Dragons being sent from lair to lair must always return home. If a dragon is purposefully kept I will beat you up. (You will no longer be allowed to send or receive dragons from other players) Does not apply if dragons are moving lairs for lore or being rescued from exaltation. - Any death in the Coliseum means a death in actuality. The dragon must be exalted or retired from the Pinkerlocke entirely. I suggest offering them up for rescue by other players before deciding to exalt them. - Loot that isn't a Pinkerton drop is not relevant to the Pinkerlocke. You may dress your dragons in anything you like. - Coliseum matches do not have to be consecutive. - Begin with at least three adult dragons. If you want things to be a little harder I suggest becoming very attached to these starters. You may hand pick them instead of using the generators. - Format post however you like so long as pinks item and any interactions you make are clearly stated. - Not a rule but I don’t suggest you write daily right off the bat. Shoot for once a week and get more frequent from there, that’s what I’ll be doing. This sort of thing can get overwhelming quickly I’ve found. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/993625480601284658/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [color=#524A3F][b][u]Drop table:[/u][/b][/color] [color=#524A3F][b]Food:[/b][/color] [color=#766259]The basics: enter the Coliseum! According to the table below, go through the amount of matches listed; it does not have to be all in a row! [url=https://tallycounterstore.com/online-counter]Tally counter[/url] to make things easier. Plants: 10-20 matches Insects: 20-30 matches Seafood: 30-40 matches Meat: 40-50 matches - Optional hardmode: All Coliseum teams must be chosen by a random number generator. The area entered must correspond to the highest level dragon in the group. You can quit any time to regen health, and fleeing is permitted.[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]Materials:[/b][/color] [color=#766259]A day for writing. While you can write for any portion of this, what are your dragons doing in their downtime? What's their latest battles, any hardships they might've faced, any newcomers to the group? If there's nothing new, how about some character introspection? Do any of them not have a biography? Any interactions with the dragons owned by other players? Alternatively, spend some time compiling literally anything related to your dragons. A playlist? Pinterest board? What kind of outfits would they wear, do they follow any sort of teachings? What's their backstory before any of this, outside the Pinkerlocke? [/color] [color=#524A3F][b]Trinkets:[/b][/color] [color=#766259]You must interact with another player! Do your dragons meet up for the first time? Strengthen existing relations? Blame each other for poor luck? Do your dragons fall in love? If there is no one available for interaction or you don't want to interact for whatever reason I encourage you to create some sort of disaster within your clan. A sickness has spread and half of your dragons are dead, ten new dragons just showed up and you have to deal with them, one dragon ate all the food and there is nothing left, you get the idea. You may instead or also draw some art, whatever medium you want to use; even a simple doodle is good! What do your dragons look like? Their home? A battle? Any trinkets they have? Art of other players dragons is ok too! [/color] [color=#524A3F][b]Familiars:[/b][/color] [color=#766259]Buy the dragon you like of a specific breed, gems or treasure. Use a random number generator to determine which breed to get. 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer 14. Bogsneak 15. Obelisk 16. Gaoler 17. Banescale 18. Veilspun 19. Aberration 20. Undertide 21. Aether[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]Apparel:[/b][/color] [color=#766259]Breed two of your dragons. Breeding one of your dragons with one from another player works as well. If you can't, you may either queue this for when it's possible or roll 1-4 for one of the food options. Flip a coin for every hatchling. Every tails means a dead hatchling that must be exalted or removed from the Pinkerlocke. Dragons to be exalted can be first offered up to be rescued by other players. [/color] [color=#524A3F][b]Battle Items:[/b][/color] [color=#766259]Chance for a death streak. Flip a coin; if heads, a death streak happens, and if tails, nothing happens. - Death streak: Three dragons must be chosen through a random generator and go through a Coliseum area corresponding to a level lower than the highest level dragon in the party. 10 rounds must be completed consecutively; if a dragon dies, the death streak is over and no more rounds are required.[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]Bonus Prompt:[/b][/color] [color=#766259]If there is ever a time when you feel stuck with what pinky gives you then here is your way out. Instead of writing something according to the type of item instead write something relating to the item itself. Don’t have any ideas for a story? Find something to do with that fancy gem you just pulled. Feeling fatigued from too much writing? Uh[/color][/font] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center]
iundiER.png
YE8xLFG.png

My endeavors to find motivation for a pinkerlocke have proven fruitless so we are trying something new. Pinkerlocke but... everyone's invited! I am also going to toss some clanlocke stuff in here maybe and interaction between players and their dragons will be very much encouraged. Huge writing exercise for everybody, there will be plenty of drama to go around.
Just a precaution this game will be very much story oriented. I do a lot of roleplaying with my dergs and thought that would be very fun to mix with this! If you are not as comfortable with that you are still welcome to join in. Be sure to mark on your post if you don't want to be interacted with.

Other ideas for me to consider:
- Events. Every few real days start a random event?
- Prizes. idk sounds fun
- Badges for dragons and achievements for players
- Find that dragon bio generator again

Basic Rules:
- Anyone is welcome to join!
- Tweak your rules however you would like! If you have any cool ideas do show me, I am always open to improving things.
- Actions will be determined by your unique Pinkerton drops. Everyone will be dealing with different things.
- You may interact with other players during any post regardless of what pinky drops.
- Dragons being sent from lair to lair must always return home. If a dragon is purposefully kept I will beat you up. (You will no longer be allowed to send or receive dragons from other players)
Does not apply if dragons are moving lairs for lore or being rescued from exaltation.
- Any death in the Coliseum means a death in actuality. The dragon must be exalted or retired from the Pinkerlocke entirely. I suggest offering them up for rescue by other players before deciding to exalt them.
- Loot that isn't a Pinkerton drop is not relevant to the Pinkerlocke. You may dress your dragons in anything you like.
- Coliseum matches do not have to be consecutive.
- Begin with at least three adult dragons. If you want things to be a little harder I suggest becoming very attached to these starters. You may hand pick them instead of using the generators.
- Format post however you like so long as pinks item and any interactions you make are clearly stated.
- Not a rule but I don’t suggest you write daily right off the bat. Shoot for once a week and get more frequent from there, that’s what I’ll be doing. This sort of thing can get overwhelming quickly I’ve found.

Untitled_Artwork.png

Drop table:

Food: The basics: enter the Coliseum! According to the table below, go through the amount of matches listed; it does not have to be all in a row!
Tally counter to make things easier.
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

- Optional hardmode: All Coliseum teams must be chosen by a random number generator. The area entered must correspond to the highest level dragon in the group. You can quit any time to regen health, and fleeing is permitted.

Materials: A day for writing. While you can write for any portion of this, what are your dragons doing in their downtime? What's their latest battles, any hardships they might've faced, any newcomers to the group? If there's nothing new, how about some character introspection? Do any of them not have a biography?
Any interactions with the dragons owned by other players?

Alternatively, spend some time compiling literally anything related to your dragons. A playlist? Pinterest board? What kind of outfits would they wear, do they follow any sort of teachings? What's their backstory before any of this, outside the Pinkerlocke?

Trinkets: You must interact with another player! Do your dragons meet up for the first time? Strengthen existing relations? Blame each other for poor luck? Do your dragons fall in love?
If there is no one available for interaction or you don't want to interact for whatever reason I encourage you to create some sort of disaster within your clan. A sickness has spread and half of your dragons are dead, ten new dragons just showed up and you have to deal with them, one dragon ate all the food and there is nothing left, you get the idea.
You may instead or also draw some art, whatever medium you want to use; even a simple doodle is good! What do your dragons look like? Their home? A battle? Any trinkets they have? Art of other players dragons is ok too!

Familiars: Buy the dragon you like of a specific breed, gems or treasure. Use a random number generator to determine which breed to get.
1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
14. Bogsneak
15. Obelisk
16. Gaoler
17. Banescale
18. Veilspun
19. Aberration
20. Undertide
21. Aether

Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. Breeding one of your dragons with one from another player works as well. If you can't, you may either queue this for when it's possible or roll 1-4 for one of the food options.
Flip a coin for every hatchling. Every tails means a dead hatchling that must be exalted or removed from the Pinkerlocke. Dragons to be exalted can be first offered up to be rescued by other players.

Battle Items: Chance for a death streak. Flip a coin; if heads, a death streak happens, and if tails, nothing happens.

- Death streak: Three dragons must be chosen through a random generator and go through a Coliseum area corresponding to a level lower than the highest level dragon in the party. 10 rounds must be completed consecutively; if a dragon dies, the death streak is over and no more rounds are required.

Bonus Prompt: If there is ever a time when you feel stuck with what pinky gives you then here is your way out. Instead of writing something according to the type of item instead write something relating to the item itself. Don’t have any ideas for a story? Find something to do with that fancy gem you just pulled. Feeling fatigued from too much writing? Uh
Fish_Divider_Short.png
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1109616838872150156/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [center][img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105568112511815741/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [font=constantia][color=#766259] The dragons of Dragonhome are some of the most keen and specialized of all of Sornieth. Nomads capable of surviving the harsh weather of the shattered plains. Scholars and salesfolk harking wares in the Colonnades of Antiquity. Probably most notable are those tirelessly excavating their flights namesake. Gems and history wait below the sun parched soil. Day in and day out more goodies are brought to the surface for study. Dragons delve deeper and bring forth all things shiny and old. A rather large mine north of the Colonnades was known for teeming with brilliant crystals. Geodes with perfectly formed structures within and gemstones with clear and fantastic hues. Many were familiar with the snaking pathways and cramped crawl spaces. Despite the detailed maps and seasoned guides no one was able to predict what lay beyond a deposit of granite. The wall crumbled away and the headlamps of those present shone into the dusty darkness. The wall on the opposite side was very far away and the whole chamber was almost a perfect cylinder. The slanted floor below was hidden within the shroud of black. What could be down there? A manned mission would be required to chart this new expansion. News of the new discovery and need for explorers was quick to spread to many curious dragons. Veteran adventurers and novices alike turned their sights to the so called “atrium of Creyden mine.” Its vicinity to the rest of the world made it accessible to more than just the well traveled. Delinquents were curious to see what waits in the dark. Perhaps even a few dragons with ill intent here to push another into the depths. Parties are assembled and supplies are gathered. Before long a number of dragons push off from the familiar and descend into the unknown. Personal lanterns illuminate fearful and excited faces of those around. The lower they get the more holes and cracks in the walls they see. At the bottom many are dragon sized but all were spaced almost equally and quite far apart. It was impossible to see without the weakly flickering lights and the smooth walls were impossible to climb. Hold on, did anyone make a plan for getting back out? The still and dust filled air was moving downwards from some unseen draft. Even the largest wings were unable to get even a few feet off the ground. Few call back up in fear but there is no answered to their frantic panic. Despite the name the cave did not have very good acoustics. Only one option of escape remains. One of these offshoots has to lead back up to the surface. The only problem is the sheer amount of them. Millions of branching pathways in the eyes of our worried protagonists. What about our fellow dragons? Being stuck below normalcy with a bunch of strangers certainly can’t be good. Wether your trust is in your fellow dragon or the earth below your feet be wary. There is always reason to be afraid of the dark. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/993625480601284658/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F] The lore is only here to offer a solid starting location. Anything moving from this point is up to you. I encourage exploration through off shooting caverns of your own design. The only limit is dragons may not escape unless you are writing a way for yourself to exit the game. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center]
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png

The dragons of Dragonhome are some of the most keen and specialized of all of Sornieth. Nomads capable of surviving the harsh weather of the shattered plains. Scholars and salesfolk harking wares in the Colonnades of Antiquity. Probably most notable are those tirelessly excavating their flights namesake. Gems and history wait below the sun parched soil. Day in and day out more goodies are brought to the surface for study. Dragons delve deeper and bring forth all things shiny and old.

A rather large mine north of the Colonnades was known for teeming with brilliant crystals. Geodes with perfectly formed structures within and gemstones with clear and fantastic hues. Many were familiar with the snaking pathways and cramped crawl spaces. Despite the detailed maps and seasoned guides no one was able to predict what lay beyond a deposit of granite.

The wall crumbled away and the headlamps of those present shone into the dusty darkness. The wall on the opposite side was very far away and the whole chamber was almost a perfect cylinder. The slanted floor below was hidden within the shroud of black. What could be down there? A manned mission would be required to chart this new expansion.

News of the new discovery and need for explorers was quick to spread to many curious dragons. Veteran adventurers and novices alike turned their sights to the so called “atrium of Creyden mine.” Its vicinity to the rest of the world made it accessible to more than just the well traveled. Delinquents were curious to see what waits in the dark. Perhaps even a few dragons with ill intent here to push another into the depths.

Parties are assembled and supplies are gathered. Before long a number of dragons push off from the familiar and descend into the unknown. Personal lanterns illuminate fearful and excited faces of those around. The lower they get the more holes and cracks in the walls they see. At the bottom many are dragon sized but all were spaced almost equally and quite far apart. It was impossible to see without the weakly flickering lights and the smooth walls were impossible to climb.

Hold on, did anyone make a plan for getting back out?

The still and dust filled air was moving downwards from some unseen draft. Even the largest wings were unable to get even a few feet off the ground. Few call back up in fear but there is no answered to their frantic panic. Despite the name the cave did not have very good acoustics.

Only one option of escape remains. One of these offshoots has to lead back up to the surface. The only problem is the sheer amount of them. Millions of branching pathways in the eyes of our worried protagonists.
What about our fellow dragons? Being stuck below normalcy with a bunch of strangers certainly can’t be good.

Wether your trust is in your fellow dragon or the earth below your feet be wary. There is always reason to be afraid of the dark.

Untitled_Artwork.png

The lore is only here to offer a solid starting location. Anything moving from this point is up to you. I encourage exploration through off shooting caverns of your own design. The only limit is dragons may not escape unless you are writing a way for yourself to exit the game.

Fish_Divider_Short.png
1bGY4da.gif
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1109626428703645756/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [center][img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105568112511815741/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [font=constantia][color=#766259]If formatting isn’t your jam but you still want the organization and eye candy simple coding offers I’ve got you covered. More complex codes will be made and offered with time or at request. Feel free to use anything below as you wish. You do not have to add anything to posts if you don’t want to. You could also do the opposite and cook up some unique code. It’s all fun and games here! [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/993625480601284658/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [font=constantia][color=#766259] Example code for new team members [code] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b] (optional) [b]Role:[/b] (optional) [b]Appearance:[/b] (Link to dragon) [b]Other:[/b][/code] [font=constantia][color=#766259] Example header code for average post [code] [center][item=salt] [b]Day:[/b] [b]Interactions:[/b] [/center][/code] [font=constantia][color=#766259] Fishtastic's special team member code [code][columns][PASTE DRAGON WIDGET HERE][nextcol][PASTE DRAGON COLI BAR HERE] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]NAME:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]AGE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]GENDER:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]PRONOUNS:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]ROLE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]SPECIALTY:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [center][item=salt][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center][/columns][/code] [url=https://fr-image-generator.firebaseapp.com]Where to generate code for bar[/url] [font=constantia][color=#766259] Fishtastic's special everyday header [code][columns][item=salt][nextcol][font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]DAY:[/b][/color][color=#766259] 0[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]ACTION:[/b][/color][color=#766259] -[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]MENTIONS:[/b][/color][color=#766259] -[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]INTERACTIONS:[/b][/color][color=#766259] Open![/color] [color=#524A3F][b]TLDR:[/b][/color][color=#766259][/color][/columns] [center][img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105568112511815741/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center][/code] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center]
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png

If formatting isn’t your jam but you still want the organization and eye candy simple coding offers I’ve got you covered. More complex codes will be made and offered with time or at request. Feel free to use anything below as you wish. You do not have to add anything to posts if you don’t want to. You could also do the opposite and cook up some unique code. It’s all fun and games here!

Untitled_Artwork.png

Example code for new team members
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b] (optional) [b]Role:[/b] (optional) [b]Appearance:[/b] (Link to dragon) [b]Other:[/b]

Example header code for average post
Code:
[center][item=salt] [b]Day:[/b] [b]Interactions:[/b] [/center]

Fishtastic's special team member code
Code:
[columns][PASTE DRAGON WIDGET HERE][nextcol][PASTE DRAGON COLI BAR HERE] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]NAME:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]AGE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]GENDER:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]PRONOUNS:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]ROLE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]SPECIALTY:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] -[/color][/font] [center][item=salt][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center][/columns]
Where to generate code for bar

Fishtastic's special everyday header
Code:
[columns][item=salt][nextcol][font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]DAY:[/b][/color][color=#766259] 0[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]ACTION:[/b][/color][color=#766259] -[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]MENTIONS:[/b][/color][color=#766259] -[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]INTERACTIONS:[/b][/color][color=#766259] Open![/color] [color=#524A3F][b]TLDR:[/b][/color][color=#766259][/color][/columns] [center][img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105568112511815741/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center]
Fish_Divider_Short.png
1bGY4da.gif
Res
Res
1bGY4da.gif
res
res
1bGY4da.gif
res
res
1bGY4da.gif
@Gakipper @Riverlight0 @biao @4O4
WE ARE UP AND RUNNING BAYBEEE!!!

All of the functional stuff is good to go and if I don't open this up now I'll spend the next few years fine tuning add ons. It is the middle of the night but that doesn't matter. Anyway-
HAVE FUN
@Gakipper @Riverlight0 @biao @4O4
WE ARE UP AND RUNNING BAYBEEE!!!

All of the functional stuff is good to go and if I don't open this up now I'll spend the next few years fine tuning add ons. It is the middle of the night but that doesn't matter. Anyway-
HAVE FUN
1bGY4da.gif
Oh it's here! I'll see if I can have something set up today! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Oh it's here! I'll see if I can have something set up today!
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85943657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/859437/85943657_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85943657][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859437/85943657.png[/img][/url] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]NAME:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Soteria[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]AGE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Adult[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]GENDER:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Female[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]PRONOUNS:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] She/her[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]ROLE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Bodyguard | Heavy lifter[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]SPECIALTY:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Wrecking ball[/color][/font] [center][item=armored scales][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85909075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/859091/85909075_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85909075][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/859091/85909075.png[/img][/url] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]NAME:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Jasper[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]AGE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Adult[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]GENDER:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Female[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]PRONOUNS:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] She/her[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]ROLE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Researcher | Party leader[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]SPECIALTY:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Sharp eye, sharper mind[/color][/font] [center][item=jasper][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center][/columns][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70124357][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701244/70124357_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70124357][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/701244/70124357.png[/img][/url] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]NAME:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Nestor[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]AGE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Young adult[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]GENDER:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Male[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]PRONOUNS:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] He/Him[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]ROLE:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Explorer | Cartographer[/color][/font] [font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]SPECIALTY:[/b][/color][/font][font=constantia][color=#766259] Inner compass[/color][/font] [center][item=intact parchment][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center][/columns] [columns][item=salt][nextcol][font=constantia][color=#524A3F][b]DAY:[/b][/color][color=#766259] 1[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]ACTION:[/b][/color][color=#766259] Materials - Writing[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]MENTIONS:[/b][/color][color=#766259] None[/color] [color=#524A3F][b]INTERACTIONS:[/b][/color][color=#766259] Open![/color] [color=#524A3F][b]TLDR:[/b][/color][color=#766259] Jasper’s POV. Soteria falls into the cave and freaks everyone out. Jasper is going to have a heart attack. Why did she ever think this was a good idea?[/color][/columns] [center][img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105568112511815741/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] Jasper walked ahead of the group. Her footfalls were gentle and hardly made any sound. She was no stranger to traversing the uneven and often treacherous corridors of her adoptive flights crystal mines. If it wasn’t for the horror stories she’s heard about imparting ones sight with the low light and cramped conditions she may have made her den in a place like this. The damp, dark, and measurable were comforting to her. The sky above made her feel pout of control. Such boundless and untouchable blue, the skydancer much preferred the tangible ground. The woven strap of her personal bag was rubbed idly between two talons. Butterflies were flying loops in her gut. Anxiety she had not foreseen and thus not prepared for. She figured it was due to the uncertainty clouding the trip. It would be on the longer side, around a week below ground. She rarely stayed that long and never before at such a depth. There was also and most importantly the fact that she did not know just how deep- or anything really about this new cave. If it wasn’t for the two other dragons following behind her she may have let her second thoughts convince her to turn tail. Heavy footfalls followed her own. Soteria was taking up the entirety of the hall in her wake as the gaoler tried to move without scraping her large rack of antlers on the ceiling. She also had nearly all of the groups supplies hanging off of her bulky form to worry about. Behind her trailed someone in much higher spirits. Nestor hummed and timed his peppy steps with a rhythm he kept otherwise in his head. Jasper was grateful for their company, even if her brain was trying to convince her that they would be what destroys this mission. Maybe she should have chosen a college or two instead of commissioning strangers. Jasper came to a stop at the end of the trail. It truly was remarkable how odd this formation was. The drawings and literature didn’t do it justice. A cold and earthily scented breeze ruffled the short feathers of her face as she peered into the darkness. It was like… a black hole? As if a chunk of the world had simply disappeared and she was about to jump into the hole it left. This was terrifying. What could be at the bottom? What if it’s- [color=#748032]”Are we here?”[/color] Nestor’s voice brought Jasper out of her thoughts. She did her best to relax, realizing she had been holding her breath. [color=#d69c2f]”Ay, watch it!”[/color] Jasper turned her head to see Nestor attempting to squeeze past the much larger Soteria. The obelisk had succeeded in only becoming lost in her mass of multicolored fur. She nearly smiled at the two of them. This would be far worse if they shared her fear and apprehension. [color=#24749c]”Yes, we are here. Be careful as we descend, I’m not sure what’s down there.”[/color] Jasper speaks quietly as fear restricts the volume of her voice. The lack of response was also working her but another look back revealed the two were preoccupied with become untangled. Jasper looks back into the depths and flicks on her personal light. She sucks in a breath of air before pushing off and letting the strange wind fill her delicate wings. She glides down a few feet and focuses on Nestor’s wing beats above her. Then there is the scraping of claws against stone as Soteria repels along the wall. All is going as planned for a number of feet more before the scratching ceases. [color=#24749c]”Soteria? Something wrong?”[/color] Jasper attempts to retain her current position but finds herself drifting downwards. Strange but not what is important. [color=#d69c2f]”All good, Doc. The stone’s changin’ up is all.”[/color] Jasper hears Soteria’s voice off of the walls. It sounded like the gaoler was going to say more but she was interrupted by a set of claws coming loose from the earth. Jasper winces at the sharp sound and the grunting that follows as the flightless dragon attempts to regain her footing. A terrible screech fills the darkness as Soteria slips from her footholds. Her claws search for purchase but find none and she is sent plummeting to the unseen ground. [color=#748032]”SOTERIA!”[/color] Nestor’s shrill voice rings out and Jasper gasps as he glides by to Soteria’s rescue. The skydancer folds her wings and does the same. If she wasn’t so focused on saving her teammate she may have been able to notice the air in the cave pulling her down now. She reached the bottom quickly after hearing Soteria and the gear she carried hit the floor. Nestor also landed improperly if the sound he made was any indication. [color=#748032]”Soteria! Soteria please be ok!”[/color] Nestor rushed to the gaolers side. Soteria lifted her head and then the rest of her body, shaking dust out of her thick coat. [color=#d69c2f]”I’m fine, no need for all that.”[/color] Soteria chuckled at the obelisk’s reaction. [color=#d69c2f]”I’m built like a brick wall, greenhorn. Nothing can hurt me! Now help me pick all this up.”[/color] She grinned at Nestor and went to begin picking up the scattered and now dented supplies. Jasper stood there and took a moment to calm her panicked heart. If this was how things were starting out she could only desperately hope things get easier from here. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center]
85943657_350.png 85943657.png

NAME: Soteria

PRONOUNS: She/her

ROLE: Bodyguard | Heavy lifter

SPECIALTY: Wrecking ball

Armored Scales

Fish_Divider_Short.png
85909075_350.png 85909075.png

NAME: Jasper

PRONOUNS: She/her

ROLE: Researcher | Party leader

SPECIALTY: Sharp eye, sharper mind

Jasper

Fish_Divider_Short.png
70124357_350.png 70124357.png

NAME: Nestor

PRONOUNS: He/Him

ROLE: Explorer | Cartographer

SPECIALTY: Inner compass

Intact Parchment

Fish_Divider_Short.png

Salt DAY: 1
ACTION: Materials - Writing
MENTIONS: None
INTERACTIONS: Open!
TLDR: Jasper’s POV. Soteria falls into the cave and freaks everyone out. Jasper is going to have a heart attack. Why did she ever think this was a good idea?
Untitled_Artwork.png

Jasper walked ahead of the group. Her footfalls were gentle and hardly made any sound. She was no stranger to traversing the uneven and often treacherous corridors of her adoptive flights crystal mines. If it wasn’t for the horror stories she’s heard about imparting ones sight with the low light and cramped conditions she may have made her den in a place like this. The damp, dark, and measurable were comforting to her. The sky above made her feel pout of control. Such boundless and untouchable blue, the skydancer much preferred the tangible ground.

The woven strap of her personal bag was rubbed idly between two talons. Butterflies were flying loops in her gut. Anxiety she had not foreseen and thus not prepared for. She figured it was due to the uncertainty clouding the trip. It would be on the longer side, around a week below ground. She rarely stayed that long and never before at such a depth. There was also and most importantly the fact that she did not know just how deep- or anything really about this new cave. If it wasn’t for the two other dragons following behind her she may have let her second thoughts convince her to turn tail.

Heavy footfalls followed her own. Soteria was taking up the entirety of the hall in her wake as the gaoler tried to move without scraping her large rack of antlers on the ceiling. She also had nearly all of the groups supplies hanging off of her bulky form to worry about. Behind her trailed someone in much higher spirits. Nestor hummed and timed his peppy steps with a rhythm he kept otherwise in his head.
Jasper was grateful for their company, even if her brain was trying to convince her that they would be what destroys this mission. Maybe she should have chosen a college or two instead of commissioning strangers.

Jasper came to a stop at the end of the trail. It truly was remarkable how odd this formation was. The drawings and literature didn’t do it justice. A cold and earthily scented breeze ruffled the short feathers of her face as she peered into the darkness. It was like… a black hole? As if a chunk of the world had simply disappeared and she was about to jump into the hole it left. This was terrifying. What could be at the bottom? What if it’s-

”Are we here?” Nestor’s voice brought Jasper out of her thoughts. She did her best to relax, realizing she had been holding her breath.

”Ay, watch it!” Jasper turned her head to see Nestor attempting to squeeze past the much larger Soteria. The obelisk had succeeded in only becoming lost in her mass of multicolored fur. She nearly smiled at the two of them. This would be far worse if they shared her fear and apprehension.

”Yes, we are here. Be careful as we descend, I’m not sure what’s down there.” Jasper speaks quietly as fear restricts the volume of her voice. The lack of response was also working her but another look back revealed the two were preoccupied with become untangled.

Jasper looks back into the depths and flicks on her personal light. She sucks in a breath of air before pushing off and letting the strange wind fill her delicate wings. She glides down a few feet and focuses on Nestor’s wing beats above her. Then there is the scraping of claws against stone as Soteria repels along the wall. All is going as planned for a number of feet more before the scratching ceases.

”Soteria? Something wrong?” Jasper attempts to retain her current position but finds herself drifting downwards. Strange but not what is important.

”All good, Doc. The stone’s changin’ up is all.” Jasper hears Soteria’s voice off of the walls. It sounded like the gaoler was going to say more but she was interrupted by a set of claws coming loose from the earth. Jasper winces at the sharp sound and the grunting that follows as the flightless dragon attempts to regain her footing.

A terrible screech fills the darkness as Soteria slips from her footholds. Her claws search for purchase but find none and she is sent plummeting to the unseen ground.

”SOTERIA!” Nestor’s shrill voice rings out and Jasper gasps as he glides by to Soteria’s rescue. The skydancer folds her wings and does the same. If she wasn’t so focused on saving her teammate she may have been able to notice the air in the cave pulling her down now. She reached the bottom quickly after hearing Soteria and the gear she carried hit the floor. Nestor also landed improperly if the sound he made was any indication.
”Soteria! Soteria please be ok!” Nestor rushed to the gaolers side. Soteria lifted her head and then the rest of her body, shaking dust out of her thick coat.

”I’m fine, no need for all that.” Soteria chuckled at the obelisk’s reaction. ”I’m built like a brick wall, greenhorn. Nothing can hurt me! Now help me pick all this up.” She grinned at Nestor and went to begin picking up the scattered and now dented supplies.

Jasper stood there and took a moment to calm her panicked heart. If this was how things were starting out she could only desperately hope things get easier from here.
Fish_Divider_Short.png
1bGY4da.gif
[Will write descriptions in bio.] [center] [b]Day 1[/b] [item=Potted Cactus] [/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center] Frostbite led the trio on through the cold, dark tunnel, her claw clicking on the hard ground whenever she stepped forward. "Watch it!" She hissed as Icefrost tried to push past her. "Couldn't you go a little bit faster?" Icefrost snapped back. "Do [i]you[/i] want to plummet to your death? The ground here is unstable, Bat-bone." Frostbite sneered at him. "Please, it wouldn't help anyone if you guys keep arguing." Cosmic sighed. Icefrost snorted. "Well then, lead on-" A terrible screech echoed throughout the tunnel. While Frostbite leaped away, Icefrost sprung forward, eager to subdue any threat. "W-what was [i]that[/i]?" Cosmic stammered. "Well," Icefrost grinned. "There's only one way to find out!" [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1105580510488576122/Fish_Divider_Short.png[/img][/center]
[Will write descriptions in bio.]
Day 1

Potted Cactus
Fish_Divider_Short.png

Frostbite led the trio on through the cold, dark tunnel, her claw clicking on the hard ground whenever she stepped forward.

"Watch it!" She hissed as Icefrost tried to push past her.

"Couldn't you go a little bit faster?" Icefrost snapped back.

"Do you want to plummet to your death? The ground here is unstable, Bat-bone." Frostbite sneered at him.

"Please, it wouldn't help anyone if you guys keep arguing." Cosmic sighed.

Icefrost snorted. "Well then, lead on-"

A terrible screech echoed throughout the tunnel. While Frostbite leaped away, Icefrost sprung forward, eager to subdue any threat.

"W-what was that?" Cosmic stammered.

"Well," Icefrost grinned. "There's only one way to find out!"
Fish_Divider_Short.png
Ew1aQ.gif ReYk2.gif XXX/Lineage Challenge! 3KhpP.gif zIvmV.gif
IBHaGUE.gif
1 2 3