Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicians of the Multiverese (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Chase was once again startled by Lia. He knew that that was not the best move, and he knew that Lia was a darn good fighter, but he was expecting to be able to land a few more attacks before he was subdued.
When she grabbed him, his mind quickly flashed through some ways of escape, but they were all useless to him in his position. So, to his great annoyance, he frantically tapped out, coughing out at the same time, "alright, alright! You win!"
Chase was once again startled by Lia. He knew that that was not the best move, and he knew that Lia was a darn good fighter, but he was expecting to be able to land a few more attacks before he was subdued.
When she grabbed him, his mind quickly flashed through some ways of escape, but they were all useless to him in his position. So, to his great annoyance, he frantically tapped out, coughing out at the same time, "alright, alright! You win!"
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia let him go, grinning. "Here's a tip: You always want your opponent to strike first because then you're defending yourself. If you have to strike first, you want your move to be quick and powerful, not big and predictable. You want me to teach you how to do what I just did?"
Lia let him go, grinning. "Here's a tip: You always want your opponent to strike first because then you're defending yourself. If you have to strike first, you want your move to be quick and powerful, not big and predictable. You want me to teach you how to do what I just did?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase considered Lia's offer for a bit, and it did sound tempting, but he was proud, too proud to accept her help. He didn't want to let himself be seen as helpless or anything, so he quickly and almost a bit roughly, replied, "no, I'm fine, I can handle myself." He then made his way over to his side of the court, taking up a new, more defensive position, with his staff held in front of him and his legs kept apart at shoulder length.
Chase considered Lia's offer for a bit, and it did sound tempting, but he was proud, too proud to accept her help. He didn't want to let himself be seen as helpless or anything, so he quickly and almost a bit roughly, replied, "no, I'm fine, I can handle myself." He then made his way over to his side of the court, taking up a new, more defensive position, with his staff held in front of him and his legs kept apart at shoulder length.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
That stung, but Lia didn't let the hurt show. She sighed, "Your loss." Lia twirled and twisted the staff again, tucking a bang behind her ear, her earrings dangling, somehow not getting twisted in her hair.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Instructor Johnson through the window of the library, watching them.
Lia adjusted her stance again, still standing up straight with her staff behind her. "Go ahead, when you're ready."
That stung, but Lia didn't let the hurt show. She sighed, "Your loss." Lia twirled and twisted the staff again, tucking a bang behind her ear, her earrings dangling, somehow not getting twisted in her hair.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Instructor Johnson through the window of the library, watching them.
Lia adjusted her stance again, still standing up straight with her staff behind her. "Go ahead, when you're ready."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
After the experience he had with the last attack, Chase decided to try something new. He slowly began to circle his opponent, with his staff held horizontaly in front of him. As he circled, he got closer and closer, until he was so close he could almost poke Lia with the staff. Then, using the element of unpredictability, he jumped to Lia's left as if he would attack her from there, but then, at the last minute, he spun around to her right to give her a bit of a surprise attack.
After the experience he had with the last attack, Chase decided to try something new. He slowly began to circle his opponent, with his staff held horizontaly in front of him. As he circled, he got closer and closer, until he was so close he could almost poke Lia with the staff. Then, using the element of unpredictability, he jumped to Lia's left as if he would attack her from there, but then, at the last minute, he spun around to her right to give her a bit of a surprise attack.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
She watched Chase circle her, her eyes narrow. Her attention flickered towards his staff, then to Instructor Johnson, then back to chase. Lia was so distracted–so stressed by Instructor Johnson watching–that she completely fell for it. She ducked to her right, falling right into Chase's trap.
She watched Chase circle her, her eyes narrow. Her attention flickered towards his staff, then to Instructor Johnson, then back to chase. Lia was so distracted–so stressed by Instructor Johnson watching–that she completely fell for it. She ducked to her right, falling right into Chase's trap.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Prospera wandered into the training area, a cup of coffee held in her hand and a tired look on her face. Loki followed shortly after her, meowing before hopping up on the bench to clean and watch the spar. Sighing a little and running a hand through her bed hair, she took a long sip of her coffee and took a seat to watch. Of course, she had to pull out a book to read, she couldn’t just ignore her morning reading time for the sake of watching the spar.
Prospera wandered into the training area, a cup of coffee held in her hand and a tired look on her face. Loki followed shortly after her, meowing before hopping up on the bench to clean and watch the spar. Sighing a little and running a hand through her bed hair, she took a long sip of her coffee and took a seat to watch. Of course, she had to pull out a book to read, she couldn’t just ignore her morning reading time for the sake of watching the spar.
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
"AHA!" Chased yelled triumphantly as he watched Lia fall for his trick. He decided to finish it off by spinning behind her, kicked her legs out from under her and pinned her to the ground. He was so excited that he finally managed to beat Lia!
"AHA!" Chased yelled triumphantly as he watched Lia fall for his trick. He decided to finish it off by spinning behind her, kicked her legs out from under her and pinned her to the ground. He was so excited that he finally managed to beat Lia!
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia didn't tap out, however. She knew how to get out of a situation like this... She hoped she could do it right. She never did it right against Instructor Johnson... It also could be because he was like forty-something and twice her size, but nevertheless, she did it anyway.
Lia drove her knee into Chase's gut, pressed her hands against his chest, and pushed him up, trying to shove him off of her.
Lia didn't tap out, however. She knew how to get out of a situation like this... She hoped she could do it right. She never did it right against Instructor Johnson... It also could be because he was like forty-something and twice her size, but nevertheless, she did it anyway.
Lia drove her knee into Chase's gut, pressed her hands against his chest, and pushed him up, trying to shove him off of her.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Prospera seemed mildly impressed by Lia’s show of strength and took another sip of her coffee. She was starting to wake up now and was showing her telekinesis to brush out her hair. Silver had yet to show up, but she knew the curious needle would come around.
Prospera seemed mildly impressed by Lia’s show of strength and took another sip of her coffee. She was starting to wake up now and was showing her telekinesis to brush out her hair. Silver had yet to show up, but she knew the curious needle would come around.
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39