Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicians of the Multiverese (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Alex frowned. She'd been afraid something like this would happen again. She was afraid because Dr. Strange knew what he was doing. Afraid that he knew Alex could use her powers to help Lia. Alex knew she could. But taking on another's emotions was completely different than just feeling them. It was harder. And, depending on the emotion, usually even more painful. Perhaps he didn't know... Yes, that was probably right. Alex had nothing to worry about, right?
Alex frowned. She'd been afraid something like this would happen again. She was afraid because Dr. Strange knew what he was doing. Afraid that he knew Alex could use her powers to help Lia. Alex knew she could. But taking on another's emotions was completely different than just feeling them. It was harder. And, depending on the emotion, usually even more painful. Perhaps he didn't know... Yes, that was probably right. Alex had nothing to worry about, right?
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Lia was distantly irritated at the sound of Wong eating his apple.
"Care to fill me in on what happened?" Doctor Strange asked.
Lia shook her head, "Everything is... Foggy... I can't remember..."
Lia was distantly irritated at the sound of Wong eating his apple.
"Care to fill me in on what happened?" Doctor Strange asked.
Lia shook her head, "Everything is... Foggy... I can't remember..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase felt a bit awkward at the moment, but he figured he should be of some use, so he filled in what he knew
"Well, it started on the sparring court. Lia was acting fine one moment and the next...well, she kind of made a big cloud of smoke explode on the court, and I think it might have had something to do with that other guy, Kado, since it happened when he showed up."
Chase felt a bit awkward at the moment, but he figured he should be of some use, so he filled in what he knew
"Well, it started on the sparring court. Lia was acting fine one moment and the next...well, she kind of made a big cloud of smoke explode on the court, and I think it might have had something to do with that other guy, Kado, since it happened when he showed up."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
"Kado..." Lia said slowly, her voice dripping with annoyance.
"We'll have Johnson work with you today..." Strange said slowly, "I'm not sure I know exactly what the problem is, though, I have a theory..."
"Kado..." Lia said slowly, her voice dripping with annoyance.
"We'll have Johnson work with you today..." Strange said slowly, "I'm not sure I know exactly what the problem is, though, I have a theory..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"And, what is that theory exactly?" Chase asked, with a bit of concern. When he heard Lia say Kado's name the way she did, he was a bit afraid that she might freak out again. But he had faith in her that she wouldn't let that happen...at least he hoped so.
"And, what is that theory exactly?" Chase asked, with a bit of concern. When he heard Lia say Kado's name the way she did, he was a bit afraid that she might freak out again. But he had faith in her that she wouldn't let that happen...at least he hoped so.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Strange eyed Lia, "I do believe Miss Stone will tell you if she feels like it... It's a theory related to emotions and I think–"
"–Thank you, Doctor Strange," Lia cut in.
He nodded, taking the hint, "Lia, after lunch I would like to see you again to ah... Help with that theory of mine."
Strange eyed Lia, "I do believe Miss Stone will tell you if she feels like it... It's a theory related to emotions and I think–"
"–Thank you, Doctor Strange," Lia cut in.
He nodded, taking the hint, "Lia, after lunch I would like to see you again to ah... Help with that theory of mine."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Ok, well, I guess that about covers it?" Chase said afer a few moments, "well then, I guess the two of us had better get going, don't you, Lia?" And with that, he got up, wished Steven Strange and Wong a good day, and went back out the door. As he stood just outside, he put his hand in his pocket and picked out his friend, Pei Pei the mouse. Surprisingly, the rodent was sound asleep despite all the action. He gave him a few pats, put him back in his pocket, and went on his way.
"Ok, well, I guess that about covers it?" Chase said afer a few moments, "well then, I guess the two of us had better get going, don't you, Lia?" And with that, he got up, wished Steven Strange and Wong a good day, and went back out the door. As he stood just outside, he put his hand in his pocket and picked out his friend, Pei Pei the mouse. Surprisingly, the rodent was sound asleep despite all the action. He gave him a few pats, put him back in his pocket, and went on his way.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Doctor Strange nodded as Lia followed Chase out. She shut the door just in time to see the Sorcerer Supreme pluck the apple out of Wong's hand and threw it in the trash with a muffled response of, "Wong, your apple eating is very annoying."
That got Lia to crack a weak smile.
Doctor Strange nodded as Lia followed Chase out. She shut the door just in time to see the Sorcerer Supreme pluck the apple out of Wong's hand and threw it in the trash with a muffled response of, "Wong, your apple eating is very annoying."
That got Lia to crack a weak smile.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase turned as he heard Lia follow him out the door, and he asked her, "so, do you want to continue training or do you prefer to take a break? It's fine if you want to relax a bit."
Chase turned as he heard Lia follow him out the door, and he asked her, "so, do you want to continue training or do you prefer to take a break? It's fine if you want to relax a bit."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia shrugged, "Johnson's gonna be ticked I'm training after a stunt like that..." She grinned, "But I don't care. Let's go!"
Lia shrugged, "Johnson's gonna be ticked I'm training after a stunt like that..." She grinned, "But I don't care. Let's go!"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39