Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1152 1153
"Ok, will do," Popo replied once Juno was finished with her examination. He made surw, after that, to be aware of his surroundings and be careful not to touch any strange plants. "Oh, and thank you!" He said before he made his way forward again.

Faux, Tazar's familiar, had spotted Alamer up in the tree watching them, but she didn't pay him much mind. She didn't quite understand her fellow clan members, except for the other familiars, but she was sure that the serthis was not a threat.
"Ok, will do," Popo replied once Juno was finished with her examination. He made surw, after that, to be aware of his surroundings and be careful not to touch any strange plants. "Oh, and thank you!" He said before he made his way forward again.

Faux, Tazar's familiar, had spotted Alamer up in the tree watching them, but she didn't pay him much mind. She didn't quite understand her fellow clan members, except for the other familiars, but she was sure that the serthis was not a threat.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Heron walked slowly with his head down and wings held uncomfortably close to his sides. He wasn’t exactly claustrophobic but something about dense foliage was just awful. His eyes gleamed with uncertainty at every step. The large imperial wasn’t cut out for this.

On the other hand Leech was having a great time. Their small size allowed them to quickly move through the jungle and stay at the front of the pack. His mess of tails twitched with impatience as he repeatedly stopped to allow everyone else to catch up.

“Can you guys move any slower!” His two heads complained.
Heron walked slowly with his head down and wings held uncomfortably close to his sides. He wasn’t exactly claustrophobic but something about dense foliage was just awful. His eyes gleamed with uncertainty at every step. The large imperial wasn’t cut out for this.

On the other hand Leech was having a great time. Their small size allowed them to quickly move through the jungle and stay at the front of the pack. His mess of tails twitched with impatience as he repeatedly stopped to allow everyone else to catch up.

“Can you guys move any slower!” His two heads complained.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Asher shifted back into a dragon. “I do agree with Leech. You guys are soooooo slow!” He fluttered back into a raven and took off again. The demon rat is better than all of these guys.
Asher shifted back into a dragon. “I do agree with Leech. You guys are soooooo slow!” He fluttered back into a raven and took off again. The demon rat is better than all of these guys.
21cub4.png
ClanMaster huffed, looking at Asher before turning his head back towards the others
"Is anyone up for oversized raven tonight? It might yap a bit, but cooking it should fix that right up"
He chuckled to himself after, dark humor was also one of his favorite humors.

Michi was not having the greatest of times. he kept getting tangled, and stabbed. This time, he got his mane knotted in some weird sap, sticking him to a tree. He made an angry yelping sound when it snatched him back "for the love of the windsinger..." he growled
ClanMaster huffed, looking at Asher before turning his head back towards the others
"Is anyone up for oversized raven tonight? It might yap a bit, but cooking it should fix that right up"
He chuckled to himself after, dark humor was also one of his favorite humors.

Michi was not having the greatest of times. he kept getting tangled, and stabbed. This time, he got his mane knotted in some weird sap, sticking him to a tree. He made an angry yelping sound when it snatched him back "for the love of the windsinger..." he growled
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Juno stopped again. She was right behind Michi. She ran up to him, "Oh my gods. Are you okay?!"
Chase flew down to ClanMaster, "Nah," he said teasingly, "Ravens are too feathery."
Juno stopped again. She was right behind Michi. She ran up to him, "Oh my gods. Are you okay?!"
Chase flew down to ClanMaster, "Nah," he said teasingly, "Ravens are too feathery."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Michi nodded, wiggling a little "yeah, i mean, it doesn't hurt- it's really strong though" he forced his head forward, before being snapped back like a rubber band and hitting against tree bark "ok, that hurt"

ClanMaster grinned and nodded "good point" he agreed "very good point"
Michi nodded, wiggling a little "yeah, i mean, it doesn't hurt- it's really strong though" he forced his head forward, before being snapped back like a rubber band and hitting against tree bark "ok, that hurt"

ClanMaster grinned and nodded "good point" he agreed "very good point"
The Clanmaster made a mistake. Sweet Savior did not like people being mean to Asher. Savior also, despite understanding dragon, did not understand the thing known as a ‘joke’. He swooped over the Clanmaster’s eyes a few times. After he was convinced the imperial had learned his lesson, he returned to Asher’s side. Asher let out a chuckle. You would think they would learn.
The Clanmaster made a mistake. Sweet Savior did not like people being mean to Asher. Savior also, despite understanding dragon, did not understand the thing known as a ‘joke’. He swooped over the Clanmaster’s eyes a few times. After he was convinced the imperial had learned his lesson, he returned to Asher’s side. Asher let out a chuckle. You would think they would learn.
21cub4.png
ClanMaster huffed hot air at the bird a couple of times, shaking his head to focus his vision. He smiled nonetheless and chuckled "Such a protective one you have there, Asher. Bold too. I'm still not used to something being so willing to fly right to my face."
ClanMaster huffed hot air at the bird a couple of times, shaking his head to focus his vision. He smiled nonetheless and chuckled "Such a protective one you have there, Asher. Bold too. I'm still not used to something being so willing to fly right to my face."
Asher morphed into a dragon again. “He would peck out your eyes if I hadn’t told him not to!” He stuck an arm out towards the raven. He instantly landed on the coatl. Caw! Caw! Asher pet the bird a few times before letting him fly back to the trees. “Gonna get eaten if he gets to cocky. He could feed an army!”
Asher morphed into a dragon again. “He would peck out your eyes if I hadn’t told him not to!” He stuck an arm out towards the raven. He instantly landed on the coatl. Caw! Caw! Asher pet the bird a few times before letting him fly back to the trees. “Gonna get eaten if he gets to cocky. He could feed an army!”
21cub4.png
(OOC: I wake up to 21 notifications lol)

"Huh?" Xixi looked up at Taco. "Oh, no no, I'm doing fine. Not having a great time, but I'm just picking out the plants my wheels pick up as we go."
Jeez, the growth is super thick here too. How long have they been walking for?
(OOC: I wake up to 21 notifications lol)

"Huh?" Xixi looked up at Taco. "Oh, no no, I'm doing fine. Not having a great time, but I'm just picking out the plants my wheels pick up as we go."
Jeez, the growth is super thick here too. How long have they been walking for?
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1152 1153