Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1152 1153
CM shifted and looked at the skydancers figure. "Can you process what i say, dancer?" For the time being, he seemed calm, and not life threatening. his tail sweeped from side to side, but not quite agressively.
CM shifted and looked at the skydancers figure. "Can you process what i say, dancer?" For the time being, he seemed calm, and not life threatening. his tail sweeped from side to side, but not quite agressively.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
The skydancer didn’t feel like he had the energy to move anymore. He simply made a small shrugging motion with his shoulders. He also let out a small grunt, signalling for Eran to put down the dang lightning bolt and join him- he would probably die.

The white Skydancer was practically shaking now. He was afraid, very afraid. Losing Ebony would be like losing part of his soul! He was going to die! This was bad...

He didn’t put down the lightning, but let the energy circulate back in his blood flow, giving him that energy rush he usually had.
The skydancer didn’t feel like he had the energy to move anymore. He simply made a small shrugging motion with his shoulders. He also let out a small grunt, signalling for Eran to put down the dang lightning bolt and join him- he would probably die.

The white Skydancer was practically shaking now. He was afraid, very afraid. Losing Ebony would be like losing part of his soul! He was going to die! This was bad...

He didn’t put down the lightning, but let the energy circulate back in his blood flow, giving him that energy rush he usually had.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
It's hard to ignore something like that, at least for a sixteen-year-old who's currently slightly bored. Xixi wheeled herself over to check things out, and on seeing the situation, decided to take out her spear. Even though the pinned down dragon is a Skydancer, in comparison to that it's a bigger than average splinter. But maybe she could be sort of back-up if things went south.
It's hard to ignore something like that, at least for a sixteen-year-old who's currently slightly bored. Xixi wheeled herself over to check things out, and on seeing the situation, decided to take out her spear. Even though the pinned down dragon is a Skydancer, in comparison to that it's a bigger than average splinter. But maybe she could be sort of back-up if things went south.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
The leader lightened his grip on the skydancer, glancing between the two after hearing the lightning reside.
"I don't quite appreciate the stalking and near looting of one of my clan. By the looks of you, i can see what you were after though, unless i'm incorrect on you being hungry."
The leader lightened his grip on the skydancer, glancing between the two after hearing the lightning reside.
"I don't quite appreciate the stalking and near looting of one of my clan. By the looks of you, i can see what you were after though, unless i'm incorrect on you being hungry."
Eran groaned and fell out of the tree with his wings spread, covered in cuts from brambles like his brother, though Ebony’s injuries were hard to see. His head was practically shoved into the dirt but he didn’t want to move.

Ebony paled, seeing Eran’s injuries. “You know what? Just kill us both,”he said determinedly. “You don’t seem to like intruders, so you could eliminate us once and for all...right?”
Eran groaned and fell out of the tree with his wings spread, covered in cuts from brambles like his brother, though Ebony’s injuries were hard to see. His head was practically shoved into the dirt but he didn’t want to move.

Ebony paled, seeing Eran’s injuries. “You know what? Just kill us both,”he said determinedly. “You don’t seem to like intruders, so you could eliminate us once and for all...right?”
< pat?

<
The imperials mane ruffled at the assumption of an execution "boy, death was never on my menu for the day. I'm not one of those rich or greedy folk passing through, willing to slice a throat over as little as a sparrow. Now do you want to die, or do you want a warm meal to fill you up?"
The imperials mane ruffled at the assumption of an execution "boy, death was never on my menu for the day. I'm not one of those rich or greedy folk passing through, willing to slice a throat over as little as a sparrow. Now do you want to die, or do you want a warm meal to fill you up?"
The two exchanged glances, before Eran spoke up, looking up at CM. “A warm meal would be highly appreciated, thank you very much.” Ebony was tempted to interject, but remembered Polaris, and nodded.

(I’ll be sleeping soon)
The two exchanged glances, before Eran spoke up, looking up at CM. “A warm meal would be highly appreciated, thank you very much.” Ebony was tempted to interject, but remembered Polaris, and nodded.

(I’ll be sleeping soon)
< pat?

<
He nodded, features calming for a second "Before i let this one go, can i have your word you wont backstab any of us the second you get an opportunity?"

(ok! if we get this bit done then we can continue on or wait ^^)
He nodded, features calming for a second "Before i let this one go, can i have your word you wont backstab any of us the second you get an opportunity?"

(ok! if we get this bit done then we can continue on or wait ^^)
(OOC: I'm gonna be leaving in ten minutes to go shopping, but hopefully I won't be gone for long)
(OOC: I'm gonna be leaving in ten minutes to go shopping, but hopefully I won't be gone for long)
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
“You have our word,”said Eran quickly. Of course, if it really did come down to it, they might have second thoughts, but for now, that didn’t seem likely. So Ebony agreed.
“You have our word,”said Eran quickly. Of course, if it really did come down to it, they might have second thoughts, but for now, that didn’t seem likely. So Ebony agreed.
< pat?

<
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1152 1153