Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1152 1153
ClanMaster grinned a bit more "That he could! Let's hope when we pass through Emperors wake in a month or so, he doesn't try to fight old Luminax" The old Imp laughed at the thought of it.

He looked up around the canopy "Are we much farther? If so we may need to take a rest somewhere"
ClanMaster grinned a bit more "That he could! Let's hope when we pass through Emperors wake in a month or so, he doesn't try to fight old Luminax" The old Imp laughed at the thought of it.

He looked up around the canopy "Are we much farther? If so we may need to take a rest somewhere"
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
[columns][size=7] [img]https://i.ibb.co/hdqB1C0/Starsee.png[/img][nextcol] [font=papyrus][color=indigo]The Skydancer stared up at the starry night sky through a rare gap in the dense canopy. Her thoughts were her own, distant and profound. She was suddenly snapped out of her gaze when someone bumped into her.[/columns] [center][emoji=brown gem size=1] [emoji=brown gem size=1] [emoji=brown gem size=1][/center] [columns] [img]https://i.ibb.co/NYMSDLD/Misunari.png[/img][nextcol] [font=papyrus][color=Green]The guardian had not been paying attention to where she was walking, instead her eyes were on the ground, searching for herbs. When she bumped into the Skydancer, Misunari jumped back and started bowing her head in apology.[/columns]
Starsee.png The Skydancer stared up at the starry night sky through a rare gap in the dense canopy. Her thoughts were her own, distant and profound. She was suddenly snapped out of her gaze when someone bumped into her.
Misunari.png The guardian had not been paying attention to where she was walking, instead her eyes were on the ground, searching for herbs. When she bumped into the Skydancer, Misunari jumped back and started bowing her head in apology.
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Chase landed beside ClanMaster again. "There's a clearing up ahead where we can make camp for the night."
Chase landed beside ClanMaster again. "There's a clearing up ahead where we can make camp for the night."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
ClanMaster nodded "Good. Are there any lairs nearby? I don't want to get settled in just to be run off. Or maybe an empty one we can rest in"
ClanMaster nodded "Good. Are there any lairs nearby? I don't want to get settled in just to be run off. Or maybe an empty one we can rest in"
"No, sir. No lairs within a twenty-mile radius," Chase said, dipping his head respectfuly.
"No, sir. No lairs within a twenty-mile radius," Chase said, dipping his head respectfuly.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
ClanMaster nodded "Very good, Thank you." He flew up and turned to inform the clan "Not much Farther! Chase located a clearing ahead, we'll rest there, at least until morning or the next."

he squinted a little and grumbled "Is Michi scratching his back on that tree or what-"
ClanMaster nodded "Very good, Thank you." He flew up and turned to inform the clan "Not much Farther! Chase located a clearing ahead, we'll rest there, at least until morning or the next."

he squinted a little and grumbled "Is Michi scratching his back on that tree or what-"
Oh thank the gods.
"Okay well there's that to look forward to," Xixi said, picking out a root that got caught in one of the four wheels before it ends up stopping it.
Oh thank the gods.
"Okay well there's that to look forward to," Xixi said, picking out a root that got caught in one of the four wheels before it ends up stopping it.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
C.M went to land once more, batting away any foliage in his direct path. Once on the ground, he was quietly at the head again, listening to every sound. He heard Taco shuffling off to hunt, and was content knowing they'd have decent meals tonight. He heard the muttering of the clan. He even heard the occasional scuffle of animals in the earth below.

His train of thought was broken, though, when he stepped not on solid ground, but roots, webbing over what felt to be a large hole. Somewhat alarmed, he flung his wings out, warning the clan behind him to freeze where they were.
C.M went to land once more, batting away any foliage in his direct path. Once on the ground, he was quietly at the head again, listening to every sound. He heard Taco shuffling off to hunt, and was content knowing they'd have decent meals tonight. He heard the muttering of the clan. He even heard the occasional scuffle of animals in the earth below.

His train of thought was broken, though, when he stepped not on solid ground, but roots, webbing over what felt to be a large hole. Somewhat alarmed, he flung his wings out, warning the clan behind him to freeze where they were.
Xixi stopped for a moment, taking this momentary pause to pick out any bits of plant that she had missed over the bigger pieces.
"Huh? What's going on?"
Xixi stopped for a moment, taking this momentary pause to pick out any bits of plant that she had missed over the bigger pieces.
"Huh? What's going on?"
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Eran looked at the camp with interest. “Why, Ebony, it seems there are other dragons here in the wilds. This could be our chance to get help and get home to where Polaris is, don’t you think?”

Ebony simply dug his claws into the tree branch, trying to get a grip. “Eran, I don’t know magic. I do not get to simply HOVER in midair. And, make matters worse, I can’t open my wings or I’ll get them tangled in these horrid thorns!”

He almost fell off, but Eran caught him just in time. They peered at the clearing, and commented in unison, ”This order is unnatural.” Then they swivelled their heads, looked at each other, then watched them stop.

Eran smiled and giggled softly to himself. “Dang, they almost fell in. Imagine their surprise. Say, Ebony, what if I...push them in?” His platinum-coloured runes seemed to grow a tad brighter, and his brother slapped him with his tail. “No! Why would you do that?”the black dragon hissed back, trying to keep from bursting into laughter.

The white dragon simply growled something. The webs hadn’t been there a while back. The hole hadn’t dug by their talons too, though Ebony had helped Eran put the mix of crushed berries into the bottom of it. Anyone who fell in was sure to have a nasty shock- webs, a trap, and what felt like blood covering their body? That would be a wonderful joke!

Sadly, Ebony did not agree with his sense of humour.
Eran looked at the camp with interest. “Why, Ebony, it seems there are other dragons here in the wilds. This could be our chance to get help and get home to where Polaris is, don’t you think?”

Ebony simply dug his claws into the tree branch, trying to get a grip. “Eran, I don’t know magic. I do not get to simply HOVER in midair. And, make matters worse, I can’t open my wings or I’ll get them tangled in these horrid thorns!”

He almost fell off, but Eran caught him just in time. They peered at the clearing, and commented in unison, ”This order is unnatural.” Then they swivelled their heads, looked at each other, then watched them stop.

Eran smiled and giggled softly to himself. “Dang, they almost fell in. Imagine their surprise. Say, Ebony, what if I...push them in?” His platinum-coloured runes seemed to grow a tad brighter, and his brother slapped him with his tail. “No! Why would you do that?”the black dragon hissed back, trying to keep from bursting into laughter.

The white dragon simply growled something. The webs hadn’t been there a while back. The hole hadn’t dug by their talons too, though Ebony had helped Eran put the mix of crushed berries into the bottom of it. Anyone who fell in was sure to have a nasty shock- webs, a trap, and what felt like blood covering their body? That would be a wonderful joke!

Sadly, Ebony did not agree with his sense of humour.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1152 1153