Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1152 1153
CM winced slightly when the vine was yanked from his pelt. blood dripped from the thorn wounds and cuts caused by the sudden exiling of the object, but he rolled his wing and tucked it away carefully, as though unaffected.
he glanced over his shoulder at Ebony "Thanks" Nothing rude or snippy, just a bit of gratitude
CM winced slightly when the vine was yanked from his pelt. blood dripped from the thorn wounds and cuts caused by the sudden exiling of the object, but he rolled his wing and tucked it away carefully, as though unaffected.
he glanced over his shoulder at Ebony "Thanks" Nothing rude or snippy, just a bit of gratitude
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Hollowflame climbed nimbly through the foliage, it was also the a miracle her mane hadn’t caught on anything yet. Uranus scrambled after his much larger sister, his little baby legs and body wasn’t at Hollowflame’s level of skill yet. “Wait for me,” he called as they came into the clearing where the clan master was, “I don’t want to drop these berries.” “You’re fine,” Hollowflame chided as she gently picked him up and plopped him safely out of the foliage, “Hello again Clan master and crew.”
Hollowflame climbed nimbly through the foliage, it was also the a miracle her mane hadn’t caught on anything yet. Uranus scrambled after his much larger sister, his little baby legs and body wasn’t at Hollowflame’s level of skill yet. “Wait for me,” he called as they came into the clearing where the clan master was, “I don’t want to drop these berries.” “You’re fine,” Hollowflame chided as she gently picked him up and plopped him safely out of the foliage, “Hello again Clan master and crew.”
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Ebony mumbled something about Polaris having taught him how to remove vines and thorns to lessen injuries, and handed the bloody plant to Eran, who inspected it. “Interesting, a variation of toxic nightsha-“

He paused and swivelled, hanging back with Ebony and head angled in Taco’s direction when he smelled blood. “Do you hear that, Eran?” “I smell and hear it- a piece of prey has been caught, and someone is bringing it back, Ebony.” “Shall we fly forward and bring them out?” “Perhaps.”

They kept their voices low as to be muffled by the wind, slightly hovering over the ground as they used the strong wind and their low weight to sort-of glide. It was fun, and they had learned how not to be carried away.

Then they saw the Veilspun duo. Ebony made to hiss at them- he’d had his fair share of experiences with that ink monster and his cronies- but Eran put his wing over his shoulder and firmly kept him from jumping at them. “It’s just a hatchling and his friend, calm down, Ebony.”
Ebony mumbled something about Polaris having taught him how to remove vines and thorns to lessen injuries, and handed the bloody plant to Eran, who inspected it. “Interesting, a variation of toxic nightsha-“

He paused and swivelled, hanging back with Ebony and head angled in Taco’s direction when he smelled blood. “Do you hear that, Eran?” “I smell and hear it- a piece of prey has been caught, and someone is bringing it back, Ebony.” “Shall we fly forward and bring them out?” “Perhaps.”

They kept their voices low as to be muffled by the wind, slightly hovering over the ground as they used the strong wind and their low weight to sort-of glide. It was fun, and they had learned how not to be carried away.

Then they saw the Veilspun duo. Ebony made to hiss at them- he’d had his fair share of experiences with that ink monster and his cronies- but Eran put his wing over his shoulder and firmly kept him from jumping at them. “It’s just a hatchling and his friend, calm down, Ebony.”
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
CM's ears swiveled and he turned his head to greet the siblings "Hello Hollow, Uranus." he dipped his head in a slight nod. Occasionally he glanced to Ebony, just to check his stability
CM's ears swiveled and he turned his head to greet the siblings "Hello Hollow, Uranus." he dipped his head in a slight nod. Occasionally he glanced to Ebony, just to check his stability
Juno poked CM, "None of that, it's okay to be hurt sometimes." She lifted his wing again and bandaged up the wound after cleaning it. "If ya ever need anything," she said, "I'll be at the back of the clan."
Chase watched Juno leave and flicked his tail, "Better?" He asked.
Juno poked CM, "None of that, it's okay to be hurt sometimes." She lifted his wing again and bandaged up the wound after cleaning it. "If ya ever need anything," she said, "I'll be at the back of the clan."
Chase watched Juno leave and flicked his tail, "Better?" He asked.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He rolled his wing again and tucked it comfortably "Yeah, much better."

He peered up ahead to see a bit more light "We've almost reached the clearing." Realizing there was an unasked question, he twisted his neck "Ebony, Eran, are there any other traps we should know about?"
He rolled his wing again and tucked it comfortably "Yeah, much better."

He peered up ahead to see a bit more light "We've almost reached the clearing." Realizing there was an unasked question, he twisted his neck "Ebony, Eran, are there any other traps we should know about?"
Eran and Ebony exchanged glances. ”It depends on the area of forest we’re in currently,”they said in unison. “There could be poisoned food. There could be ropes. There could be dead bodies as bait. It really depends!”said Ebony, still staring at the Veilspun pair apprehensively. “Also, sometimes, we set a trap and forget about it, so there’s that too,”added Eran.

(bold means they said it together)
Eran and Ebony exchanged glances. ”It depends on the area of forest we’re in currently,”they said in unison. “There could be poisoned food. There could be ropes. There could be dead bodies as bait. It really depends!”said Ebony, still staring at the Veilspun pair apprehensively. “Also, sometimes, we set a trap and forget about it, so there’s that too,”added Eran.

(bold means they said it together)
< pat?

<
"Oh great," Chase groaned, "Blindly walking through a place that could kill us any time!" He looked at CM, "Why are they with us again!?"
"Oh great," Chase groaned, "Blindly walking through a place that could kill us any time!" He looked at CM, "Why are they with us again!?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Eran smiled at Chase. “Of course, this is the Jade Clearing, isn’t it? The Clearing where you’ve set up camp? Or am I mistaken? I’m fairly sure I remember the traps for this place...”

Ebony continued to observe their surroundings. He was ready in case of a surprise attack...hopefully.

(would anyone like to get a nasty shock or no? your choice, i’ll do it if dartist is fine with it)
Eran smiled at Chase. “Of course, this is the Jade Clearing, isn’t it? The Clearing where you’ve set up camp? Or am I mistaken? I’m fairly sure I remember the traps for this place...”

Ebony continued to observe their surroundings. He was ready in case of a surprise attack...hopefully.

(would anyone like to get a nasty shock or no? your choice, i’ll do it if dartist is fine with it)
< pat?

<
(You can give Chase a nasty shock if you want lol)

Chase's tail flicked back and forth with growing annoyance. He scanned the clearing, "I hope you remember the traps here."
(You can give Chase a nasty shock if you want lol)

Chase's tail flicked back and forth with growing annoyance. He scanned the clearing, "I hope you remember the traps here."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1152 1153