Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1152 1153
CM lifted off of the skydancer, helping him up afterward "we can also mend your wounds a bit when we set up camp."
CM lifted off of the skydancer, helping him up afterward "we can also mend your wounds a bit when we set up camp."
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
“We can heal alone,”answered Ebony, pulling away and getting to his feet alone, as did Eran. They supported each other, and bowed to CM, one wing over the other’s shoulder.
“We can heal alone,”answered Ebony, pulling away and getting to his feet alone, as did Eran. They supported each other, and bowed to CM, one wing over the other’s shoulder.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
CM nodded, respecting their wishes. He turned, heading to the lead of the clan again.
CM nodded, respecting their wishes. He turned, heading to the lead of the clan again.
Seeing this was over, she wheeled back too. Although from the sounds of it, eventually it'll be cooking time.

(OOC: squeezing in one last post before I have to go)
Seeing this was over, she wheeled back too. Although from the sounds of it, eventually it'll be cooking time.

(OOC: squeezing in one last post before I have to go)
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
With one last glance at Ebony, Chase followed the CM, nudging his hat back up on his head.
With one last glance at Ebony, Chase followed the CM, nudging his hat back up on his head.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
CM shook his wings slightly, now fidgeting with an irritating vine of thorns that had clung just under his wing and front leg. He couldn't lower his wing, and each step stung
CM shook his wings slightly, now fidgeting with an irritating vine of thorns that had clung just under his wing and front leg. He couldn't lower his wing, and each step stung
"CM?" Chase called, catching up to him, "Let me go find Juno... I'll see if she can help." Chase flew off and came back a few minutes later with the Fae and her wolf.
"Oh gods," Juno said, tilting her head. "Now how did that happen? Let me take a look."
"CM?" Chase called, catching up to him, "Let me go find Juno... I'll see if she can help." Chase flew off and came back a few minutes later with the Fae and her wolf.
"Oh gods," Juno said, tilting her head. "Now how did that happen? Let me take a look."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Ebony leaned forward and pulled the vine free, flinging it to the ground. Eran winced at this move from his brother as he followed CM. This wasn’t going to result in something good.
Ebony leaned forward and pulled the vine free, flinging it to the ground. Eran winced at this move from his brother as he followed CM. This wasn’t going to result in something good.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Heron hung back behind the group, watching everything with nervous eyes.

Leech scurried from dragon to dragon. He was not paying attention to anything happening around him.
Heron hung back behind the group, watching everything with nervous eyes.

Leech scurried from dragon to dragon. He was not paying attention to anything happening around him.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
(OOC: I'm back!)

Xixi was back with the rest of the group now, continuing to wheel herself along on her board if they had gotten back to moving.
(OOC: I'm back!)

Xixi was back with the rest of the group now, continuing to wheel herself along on her board if they had gotten back to moving.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1152 1153