Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnatural Abilities Reboot! (OOC) CLOSED
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 181 182
Literally writing a post now, it'll be out shortly!
Literally writing a post now, it'll be out shortly!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Helloooo I just got back from basketball practice and now I can relax and be active for two days!
Helloooo I just got back from basketball practice and now I can relax and be active for two days!
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
*leaves this here and runs* Name: Rot (It cAmE tO me In A D r E a M) Age: 18 Gender: Female Class: Safe (potentially keter) Power(s): Rot can mimic powers of anyone she consumes the blood of. At the moment she has no idea she has powers. Appearance: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/825076042405380186/image0.jpg[/img] Backstory/bio: Just your average kid if your average kid is someone who is always itching to get into fights. Lots of trouble with the law with this one. Personality: (Might change) Energetic and mean. Rot is out to annoy everyone as much as possible. They always seem to be asking for a punch to the teeth. Likes/dislikes: + being useless + chasing adrenaline + fights - losing - being afraid - heights Skills/talents: - very fast and light on her feet - great at mimicking voices - sharp eye Other/Notes: -wizpig
*leaves this here and runs*

Name: Rot (It cAmE tO me In A D r E a M)
Class: Safe (potentially keter)
Power(s): Rot can mimic powers of anyone she consumes the blood of. At the moment she has no idea she has powers.
Appearance:
image0.jpg
Backstory/bio:
Just your average kid if your average kid is someone who is always itching to get into fights. Lots of trouble with the law with this one.
Personality:
(Might change)
Energetic and mean. Rot is out to annoy everyone as much as possible. They always seem to be asking for a punch to the teeth.
Likes/dislikes:
+ being useless
+ chasing adrenaline
+ fights
- losing
- being afraid
- heights
Skills/talents:
- very fast and light on her feet
- great at mimicking voices
- sharp eye
Other/Notes:
-wizpig
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
I have ~work~ but I did managed to get a post out, thank goodness.
I have ~work~ but I did managed to get a post out, thank goodness.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2021-03-26 14:09:13" ] *leaves this here and runs* Name: Rot (It cAmE tO me In A D r E a M) Age: 18 Gender: Female Class: Safe (potentially keter) Power(s): Rot can mimic powers of anyone she consumes the blood of. At the moment she has no idea she has powers. Appearance: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/825076042405380186/image0.jpg[/img] Backstory/bio: Just your average kid if your average kid is someone who is always itching to get into fights. Lots of trouble with the law with this one. Personality: (Might change) Energetic and mean. Rot is out to annoy everyone as much as possible. They always seem to be asking for a punch to the teeth. Likes/dislikes: + being useless + chasing adrenaline + fights - losing - being afraid - heights Skills/talents: - very fast and light on her feet - great at mimicking voices - sharp eye Other/Notes: -wizpig [/quote] Boops the approve button And being lazy and not wanting to update the list... And with multiple vampires, anyone wanna pitch their weird ideas on how another Vamp's blood tastes? For Lance, his own blood tastes bad to him and another vamp's would probably taste weird to him
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2021-03-26 14:09:13:
*leaves this here and runs*

Name: Rot (It cAmE tO me In A D r E a M)
Class: Safe (potentially keter)
Power(s): Rot can mimic powers of anyone she consumes the blood of. At the moment she has no idea she has powers.
Appearance:
image0.jpg
Backstory/bio:
Just your average kid if your average kid is someone who is always itching to get into fights. Lots of trouble with the law with this one.
Personality:
(Might change)
Energetic and mean. Rot is out to annoy everyone as much as possible. They always seem to be asking for a punch to the teeth.
Likes/dislikes:
+ being useless
+ chasing adrenaline
+ fights
- losing
- being afraid
- heights
Skills/talents:
- very fast and light on her feet
- great at mimicking voices
- sharp eye
Other/Notes:
-wizpig

Boops the approve button

And being lazy and not wanting to update the list...

And with multiple vampires, anyone wanna pitch their weird ideas on how another Vamp's blood tastes?

For Lance, his own blood tastes bad to him and another vamp's would probably taste weird to him
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I've always thought another Vampire's blood would be poisonous... but it could also be intoxicating, depending on the vampier/strength of the feeder vs. the prey
I've always thought another Vampire's blood would be poisonous... but it could also be intoxicating, depending on the vampier/strength of the feeder vs. the prey

Clayton Academy
And also, permission for Shadis to give Rick a vibe check in the form of slapping/striking him with a wing arm as a 'hey, I see you there and don't think I can't hit you because I can't 'see' you' gesture?
And also, permission for Shadis to give Rick a vibe check in the form of slapping/striking him with a wing arm as a 'hey, I see you there and don't think I can't hit you because I can't 'see' you' gesture?
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Yeah, sure. Also: Infinite permission to humiliate/antagonize Rick in any way that you wish (@ everyone). I guess he's the guy I want as comic relief? Kinda? Even though he tries to be "big tough strong guy who can take on anyone," but he's genuinely a coward and that's the only reason he hasn't been captured.
Yeah, sure. Also: Infinite permission to humiliate/antagonize Rick in any way that you wish (@ everyone). I guess he's the guy I want as comic relief? Kinda? Even though he tries to be "big tough strong guy who can take on anyone," but he's genuinely a coward and that's the only reason he hasn't been captured.

Clayton Academy
Fun’ish facts: When Olive talks in her bear thing form her voice sounds like if a 7 year old had a really guttural voice and when she talks in her kitten form her voice is really high pitched (think of those one characters in anime shows that have semi-annoying squeaky voices basically.)

Edit: It is now my mission to have one of my characters maybe Xephyra to attempt to turn Rick into a good or semi-good person XD.
Fun’ish facts: When Olive talks in her bear thing form her voice sounds like if a 7 year old had a really guttural voice and when she talks in her kitten form her voice is really high pitched (think of those one characters in anime shows that have semi-annoying squeaky voices basically.)

Edit: It is now my mission to have one of my characters maybe Xephyra to attempt to turn Rick into a good or semi-good person XD.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
So nobody has noticed that Noel has taken off his limiter.
So nobody has noticed that Noel has taken off his limiter.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 181 182