Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Budding Gardens Writing Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=7][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green]Budding Gardens[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=6][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green]Open | [s]Busy[/s] | [s]Closed[/s][/b][/center] [size=5][font=Fantasy][color=Forestgreen]A green spiral leads you through the jungle as you brush away branches and step over large protruding tree trunks trying carefully not to loose your footing and fall behind. As you get closer to your destination the sweet scent of flowers fill the air, when you finally brush the final branch aside you arrive into a beautiful clearing filled with flowers and a huge tree in the middle that’s branches stretch into the sky. The spiral beckons you closer as she enters a wooden door at the base of the trunk, when you follow inside your filled with amazement at the sight of bookshelves going all up and throughout the inside of the tree. The spiral moves behind a desk and smiles invitingly as she grabs a quill and ink. “Welcome to Budding Gardens lore shop, what can I do you for?” [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62568013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625681/62568013_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=6][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green]Options and Prices[/b][/center][/size][/color][/font][size=5][font=Fantasy][b][color=Forestgreen]Short Description:[/b][color=Forestgreen] A short description of your dragon’s attributes like personality. I’ll more than likely have this done in hours. Around 100 words 5g/5kt[/size] [size=5][font=Fantasy][b][color=Forestgreen]Long Description:[/b][color=Forestgreen] This will go into more detail about your dragon’s backstory, personality, etc. I’ll have this done in around a day. Around 200 words 10g/10kt[/size] [size=5][font=Fantasy][b][color=Forestgreen]Short Story:[/b][color=Forestgreen] A short story that takes place in your dragon’s perspective unless specified otherwise. This will take around 1-3 days. 300-400 words 15g/15kt[/size] [size=5][font=Fantasy][b][color=Forestgreen]Long Story:[/b][color=Forestgreen] A longer more detailed story. This will probably take around 3-4 days depending how much time I have. 500+ words usually around 700 words 20g/20kt[/size] [center][size=6][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green]Example(s)[/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green]For: WarriorsGate[/size][/center] [size=5][font=Fantasy][color=Forestgreen]The students stepped into their next classroom still full of exhilaration from the breathtaking flight from their first class. However the classroom wasn’t exactly what they were expecting, it was dark and full of large cauldrons simmering with all sorts of different glowing concoctions, and in the corner was a towering guardian with skeleton pattering. More than slightly intimated the class lined up in front of the guardian warily. “Welcome students to your first day of potions class, my name is Bane and here I will teach you how to make potions with all sorts of different properties.” The class watched in fascination as Bane lifted a ladle from a nearby cauldron that had a bubbly pink substance, he dripped it over a odd looking plant and it suddenly flourished with life. “With potions you can cure diseases or cause them.” Next the guardian reached for another ladle this time the cauldron’s contents were green and slimy, he poured it over the same plant and it quickly withered and died. “It is important that you pay attention carefully, making potions is admirable work when done correctly.” Bane stood up and walked closer to the students who were shocked to see a friendly smile on his face. “Now, whose ready to be a future scientist?” [center][size=5][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B7uS7MtSistoleE2dAwNCG14w3rkoG7p57UQlUPMY3Q/edit]Google Doc[/url] with all the stories[/size][/center] [center][size=6][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green]Rules[/b][/center][/size][/color][/font][size=5][font=Fantasy]1. Be polite 2. Be patient and don’t bug, if I’m not done in 5 days you may ping me ONCE 3. I won’t write anything outside of Flight Rising guidelines 4. The prices are non-negotiable 5. The gem to treasure ratio is 1g/1kt 6. I don’t care where you post my work as long as you credit me or link back to my shop. [center][size=6][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green]Order Form[/b][/center][/size][/color][/font][quote][center][b]Description Order Form[/b][/center] Username: Dragon Link: Dragon Personality: (One or two words descriptions.) Description Style: (In depth or more basic) Payment Form: [/quote] [quote][center][b]Story Order Form[/b][/center] Username: Dragon Link: Dragon Personality: (Key descriptors and basic info) Dragon Story: (Basically what you want the story to be about.) Story Length: (Long or Short) Payment Form: [/quote] [center][size=6][font=Fantasy][b][color=Green]Order List[/b][/color][/center] [center][size=6][font=Fantasy][color=Forestgreen][b]In Progress[/b] 1. GlitchingFlame 2. Open 3. Open [center][size=6][font=Fantasy][color=Forestgreen][b]Waiting List[/b] 1. Open 2. Open 3. Open 4. Open 5. Open [i]If by some craziness none of the waiting lists are open let me know and I’ll ping you once one is.[/i]
Budding Gardens
Open | Busy | Closed
A green spiral leads you through the jungle as you brush away branches and step over large protruding tree trunks trying carefully not to loose your footing and fall behind. As you get closer to your destination the sweet scent of flowers fill the air, when you finally brush the final branch aside you arrive into a beautiful clearing filled with flowers and a huge tree in the middle that’s branches stretch into the sky. The spiral beckons you closer as she enters a wooden door at the base of the trunk, when you follow inside your filled with amazement at the sight of bookshelves going all up and throughout the inside of the tree. The spiral moves behind a desk and smiles invitingly as she grabs a quill and ink. “Welcome to Budding Gardens lore shop, what can I do you for?”
62568013_350.png
Options and Prices
Short Description: A short description of your dragon’s attributes like personality. I’ll more than likely have this done in hours. Around 100 words 5g/5kt

Long Description: This will go into more detail about your dragon’s backstory, personality, etc. I’ll have this done in around a day. Around 200 words 10g/10kt

Short Story: A short story that takes place in your dragon’s perspective unless specified otherwise. This will take around 1-3 days. 300-400 words 15g/15kt

Long Story: A longer more detailed story. This will probably take around 3-4 days depending how much time I have. 500+ words usually around 700 words 20g/20kt
Example(s)
For: WarriorsGate
The students stepped into their next classroom still full of exhilaration from the breathtaking flight from their first class. However the classroom wasn’t exactly what they were expecting, it was dark and full of large cauldrons simmering with all sorts of different glowing concoctions, and in the corner was a towering guardian with skeleton pattering. More than slightly intimated the class lined up in front of the guardian warily.
“Welcome students to your first day of potions class, my name is Bane and here I will teach you how to make potions with all sorts of different properties.”
The class watched in fascination as Bane lifted a ladle from a nearby cauldron that had a bubbly pink substance, he dripped it over a odd looking plant and it suddenly flourished with life.
“With potions you can cure diseases or cause them.”
Next the guardian reached for another ladle this time the cauldron’s contents were green and slimy, he poured it over the same plant and it quickly withered and died.
“It is important that you pay attention carefully, making potions is admirable work when done correctly.”
Bane stood up and walked closer to the students who were shocked to see a friendly smile on his face.
“Now, whose ready to be a future scientist?”
Google Doc with all the stories
Rules
1. Be polite
2. Be patient and don’t bug, if I’m not done in 5 days you may ping me ONCE
3. I won’t write anything outside of Flight Rising guidelines
4. The prices are non-negotiable
5. The gem to treasure ratio is 1g/1kt
6. I don’t care where you post my work as long as you credit me or link back to my shop.
Order Form
Quote:
Description Order Form
Username:
Dragon Link:
Dragon Personality: (One or two words descriptions.)
Description Style: (In depth or more basic)
Payment Form:

Quote:
Story Order Form
Username:
Dragon Link:
Dragon Personality: (Key descriptors and basic info)
Dragon Story: (Basically what you want the story to be about.)
Story Length: (Long or Short)
Payment Form:
Order List
In Progress
1. GlitchingFlame
2. Open
3. Open
Waiting List
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

If by some craziness none of the waiting lists are open let me know and I’ll ping you once one is.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Bump!
Bump!

Bump!
Bump!

Bump!
Bump!