Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnatural Abilities Reboot! (OOC) CLOSED
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 181 182
OOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSS
OOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSS
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Name: Thorn Park Age: 46 Gender: Male Class: Keter, unpredictable Power(s): He can shift into a blood red Pegasus. Because it is the family gift, he can control fire and air, but has telekinesis. He can also create deadly eagles made of smoke and are extremely hot. Appearance: Thorn has one green eye and one hazel eye and tan skin from spending a lot of time outdoors. He has well maintained brown hair and a scar along his face from a particularly nasty lizard shifter. He was blinded in his green eye from it and wears an eyepatch to cover it. He wears an ordinary cream shirt along with some jeans and cowboy boots. He is also pretty tall at 6’3. Shifted Appearance(for shapeshifters only): [img]http://i.imgflip.com/53al8d.jpg[/img] Backstory/bio: (personality goes here as well): Thorn acts like a strict but nice father to the O5s. He can be a little short at times, but he genuinely cares about them. If you dare mess with them, there will be no mercy. While he doesn’t trust easily, he has a certain quality that makes others trust him easily. Thorn met Briar’s mother Jasmine while he was out on a secret mission. They fell in love quickly and Thorn even thought about telling her about his powers. Then Jasmine told him she was pregnant. He sat down with her and, with a lot of tears, that he couldn’t be a father to her child. Jasmine was the only person he told outside of the SPRCU about his powers, and promised her he’d help take care from afar. He left when the mission was over and has been sending money and a yearly Christmas gift. No one else knows but Server. He has been in the SPCRU for 30 years, 25 of those he spent as a O5, since he accidentally burned down several buildings. He has been quieter and more grouchy since Jenny went missing, but has been bringing more treats for the rest of the O5s. Other/Notes: (optional): Wizpeg. HERE’S GROUCHY BOIIIIIIIII
Name: Thorn Park
Class: Keter, unpredictable
Power(s): He can shift into a blood red Pegasus. Because it is the family gift, he can control fire and air, but has telekinesis. He can also create deadly eagles made of smoke and are extremely hot.

Appearance: Thorn has one green eye and one hazel eye and tan skin from spending a lot of time outdoors. He has well maintained brown hair and a scar along his face from a particularly nasty lizard shifter. He was blinded in his green eye from it and wears an eyepatch to cover it. He wears an ordinary cream shirt along with some jeans and cowboy boots. He is also pretty tall at 6’3.

Shifted Appearance(for shapeshifters only):
53al8d.jpg

Backstory/bio: (personality goes here as well): Thorn acts like a strict but nice father to the O5s. He can be a little short at times, but he genuinely cares about them. If you dare mess with them, there will be no mercy. While he doesn’t trust easily, he has a certain quality that makes others trust him easily.

Thorn met Briar’s mother Jasmine while he was out on a secret mission. They fell in love quickly and Thorn even thought about telling her about his powers. Then Jasmine told him she was pregnant. He sat down with her and, with a lot of tears, that he couldn’t be a father to her child. Jasmine was the only person he told outside of the SPRCU about his powers, and promised her he’d help take care from afar. He left when the mission was over and has been sending money and a yearly Christmas gift. No one else knows but Server.

He has been in the SPCRU for 30 years, 25 of those he spent as a O5, since he accidentally burned down several buildings. He has been quieter and more grouchy since Jenny went missing, but has been bringing more treats for the rest of the O5s.
Other/Notes: (optional): Wizpeg.

HERE’S GROUCHY BOIIIIIIIII
kZjIfse.gif
I’m making a bio for Fi. I just decided to bite the bullet and just do it.
I’m making a bio for Fi. I just decided to bite the bullet and just do it.
LIo8D8G.gif
Makes a slight exception for Thorn
And you implying something about Lance's people?

Approved!

Approved!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-03-25 21:04:45" ] I also love how Ana took a slight joke dead serious... The joke is taken from pokemon Rejuvenation where the player comes up on a house they weirded out at and full on pasted out in the past and one of the characters (Ren I believe as he kinda saw it) asks the player if they are okay... And you have two choices Yes Define 'Okay' Choosing the latter gets a funny response as everyone has problems and felt that on a spiritual level [/quote] She knows it's a joke, that's why she's relieved She responded as an add on to the joke lol
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-03-25 21:04:45:
I also love how Ana took a slight joke dead serious... The joke is taken from pokemon Rejuvenation where the player comes up on a house they weirded out at and full on pasted out in the past and one of the characters (Ren I believe as he kinda saw it) asks the player if they are okay... And you have two choices
Yes
Define 'Okay'

Choosing the latter gets a funny response as everyone has problems and felt that on a spiritual level
She knows it's a joke, that's why she's relieved

She responded as an add on to the joke lol
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
When I read Thorn's backstory, I thought Jasmine was my character, and I got really nervous lol.
When I read Thorn's backstory, I thought Jasmine was my character, and I got really nervous lol.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Alsoooo Moon, if you want some free pretty dergs...

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2325855/1
Alsoooo Moon, if you want some free pretty dergs...

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2325855/1
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Name: Firion (Often called Fi or Project Beta-2) Age: appears to be 18 Gender: Male Class: Keter Non-Aggressive/Hazardous? (Currently unsure about what his class is) Power(s): Plant Manipulation, Reality Manipulation (semi-advanced), Space Manipulation (limited to visions and bringing down small chunks of meteors and comets), Fire Manipulation, Immortality Appearance: [img]https://i.ibb.co/wYMp6T6/AA5-B78-C6-3692-4271-A713-BFF24122969-D.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/hZzgh2r/A7-E25060-5230-4452-8-D18-C095-DD4-A4-BE2.jpg[/img] Shifted Appearance(for shapeshifters only): Backstory/bio: Also known as Project Beta-2, Firion is the same age as Noel however unlike Noel, he has been forced into an unconscious state by the administrator in order to make sure that Noel doesn’t rebel against the SPRCU. He has no awareness of the other supernaturals who are brought into the facility. Like the other Projects, he was created by the SPRCU. Personality: He can be friendly however he has a hard time trusting people. His trust is extremely difficult to earn and can easily be lost. Likes/dislikes: unknown Skills/talents: unknown Other/Notes: He’s the only reason why Noel hasn’t betrayed the SPRCU and is currently in an unconscious state I’ll update the Other/Notes section of the bio once he has woken up. And yes, I decided to make a bio for him. Sorry if the backstory is a little lackluster
Name: Firion (Often called Fi or Project Beta-2)
Class: Keter Non-Aggressive/Hazardous? (Currently unsure about what his class is)
Power(s): Plant Manipulation, Reality Manipulation (semi-advanced), Space Manipulation (limited to visions and bringing down small chunks of meteors and comets), Fire Manipulation, Immortality
Appearance:
AA5-B78-C6-3692-4271-A713-BFF24122969-D.jpg
A7-E25060-5230-4452-8-D18-C095-DD4-A4-BE2.jpg

Backstory/bio: Also known as Project Beta-2, Firion is the same age as Noel however unlike Noel, he has been forced into an unconscious state by the administrator in order to make sure that Noel doesn’t rebel against the SPRCU. He has no awareness of the other supernaturals who are brought into the facility. Like the other Projects, he was created by the SPRCU.
Personality: He can be friendly however he has a hard time trusting people. His trust is extremely difficult to earn and can easily be lost.
Likes/dislikes: unknown
Skills/talents: unknown
Other/Notes: He’s the only reason why Noel hasn’t betrayed the SPRCU and is currently in an unconscious state

I’ll update the Other/Notes section of the bio once he has woken up. And yes, I decided to make a bio for him. Sorry if the backstory is a little lackluster
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-03-26 11:51:59" ] Makes a slight exception for Thorn And you implying something about Lance's people? Approved! [/quote] [s]Thank youuuuuuu[/s] Forgot to add this, but Thorn technically retired. He can’t become a civilian because of his powers, so he just helps new O5s and mentors them. Not sure if it was clear so here it is :)
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-03-26 11:51:59:

Approved!
Thank youuuuuuu
Forgot to add this, but Thorn technically retired. He can’t become a civilian because of his powers, so he just helps new O5s and mentors them.
Not sure if it was clear so here it is :)
kZjIfse.gif
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2021-03-26 12:33:29" ] Name: Firion (Often called Fi or Project Beta-2) Age: appears to be 18 Gender: Male Class: Keter Non-Aggressive/Hazardous? (Currently unsure about what his class is) Power(s): Plant Manipulation, Reality Manipulation (semi-advanced), Space Manipulation (limited to visions and bringing down small chunks of meteors and comets), Fire Manipulation, Immortality Appearance: [img]https://i.ibb.co/wYMp6T6/AA5-B78-C6-3692-4271-A713-BFF24122969-D.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/hZzgh2r/A7-E25060-5230-4452-8-D18-C095-DD4-A4-BE2.jpg[/img] Shifted Appearance(for shapeshifters only): Backstory/bio: Also known as Project Beta-2, Firion is the same age as Noel however unlike Noel, he has been forced into an unconscious state by the administrator in order to make sure that Noel doesn’t rebel against the SPRCU. He has no awareness of the other supernaturals who are brought into the facility. Like the other Projects, he was created by the SPRCU. Personality: He can be friendly however he has a hard time trusting people. His trust is extremely difficult to earn and can easily be lost. Likes/dislikes: unknown Skills/talents: unknown Other/Notes: He’s the only reason why Noel hasn’t betrayed the SPRCU and is currently in an unconscious state I’ll update the Other/Notes section of the bio once he has woken up. And yes, I decided to make a bio for him. Sorry if the backstory is a little lackluster [/quote] Aproved, and to lazy to add to the list
Catlover422 wrote on 2021-03-26 12:33:29:
Name: Firion (Often called Fi or Project Beta-2)
Class: Keter Non-Aggressive/Hazardous? (Currently unsure about what his class is)
Power(s): Plant Manipulation, Reality Manipulation (semi-advanced), Space Manipulation (limited to visions and bringing down small chunks of meteors and comets), Fire Manipulation, Immortality
Appearance:
AA5-B78-C6-3692-4271-A713-BFF24122969-D.jpg
A7-E25060-5230-4452-8-D18-C095-DD4-A4-BE2.jpg

Backstory/bio: Also known as Project Beta-2, Firion is the same age as Noel however unlike Noel, he has been forced into an unconscious state by the administrator in order to make sure that Noel doesn’t rebel against the SPRCU. He has no awareness of the other supernaturals who are brought into the facility. Like the other Projects, he was created by the SPRCU.
Personality: He can be friendly however he has a hard time trusting people. His trust is extremely difficult to earn and can easily be lost.
Likes/dislikes: unknown
Skills/talents: unknown
Other/Notes: He’s the only reason why Noel hasn’t betrayed the SPRCU and is currently in an unconscious state

I’ll update the Other/Notes section of the bio once he has woken up. And yes, I decided to make a bio for him. Sorry if the backstory is a little lackluster

Aproved, and to lazy to add to the list
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 181 182