Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnatural Abilities Reboot! (OOC) CLOSED
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 181 182
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-03-25 19:50:53" ] [quote name="Catlover422" date="2021-03-25 18:50:13" ] Space as in visions and bringing down small comets and small chunks of meteors. He cannot bring down a world ending meteor so there’s no need to worry about that. Space can also often refer to the area around something as well. There are just so many uses for the term that I should’ve been a little more clear on that. His space manipulation is weaker than his reality manipulation. [/quote] Its like when someone put down 'galaxy manipulation' on one of the docs RPs I'm in and we all were like W*F is that, that's op and it was explained as divining visions from the stars and it was a really just a really bad way of phrasing it. [/quote] Sorry about the confusion with the wording
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-03-25 19:50:53:
Catlover422 wrote on 2021-03-25 18:50:13:
Space as in visions and bringing down small comets and small chunks of meteors. He cannot bring down a world ending meteor so there’s no need to worry about that.

Space can also often refer to the area around something as well. There are just so many uses for the term that I should’ve been a little more clear on that. His space manipulation is weaker than his reality manipulation.

Its like when someone put down 'galaxy manipulation' on one of the docs RPs I'm in and we all were like W*F is that, that's op and it was explained as divining visions from the stars and it was a really just a really bad way of phrasing it.

Sorry about the confusion with the wording
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="MoonyLoony" date="2021-03-25 13:28:44" ] WHOMST HAS AWAKENED THE ANCIENT ONEEEEEEE [/quote] MOON? IS THAT YOU???
MoonyLoony wrote on 2021-03-25 13:28:44:
WHOMST HAS AWAKENED THE ANCIENT ONEEEEEEE
MOON? IS THAT YOU???
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
I also love how Ana took a slight joke dead serious... The joke is taken from pokemon Rejuvenation where the player comes up on a house they weirded out at and full on pasted out in the past and one of the characters (Ren I believe as he kinda saw it) asks the player if they are okay... And you have two choices
Yes
Define 'Okay'

Choosing the latter gets a funny response as everyone has problems and felt that on a spiritual level
I also love how Ana took a slight joke dead serious... The joke is taken from pokemon Rejuvenation where the player comes up on a house they weirded out at and full on pasted out in the past and one of the characters (Ren I believe as he kinda saw it) asks the player if they are okay... And you have two choices
Yes
Define 'Okay'

Choosing the latter gets a funny response as everyone has problems and felt that on a spiritual level
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2021-03-25 20:02:50" ] [quote name="MoonyLoony" date="2021-03-25 13:28:44" ] WHOMST HAS AWAKENED THE ANCIENT ONEEEEEEE [/quote] MOON? IS THAT YOU??? [/quote] YOU BETTTTTTT :D I would appreciate the supplies as well Tangerine and Lady [s]why do I have the best online friendssssss[/s] Also, permission to turn grouchy man Thorn into a retired O5 who’s actually kinda a nice father figure/mentor to the younger O5s? My characters showing up: Woah... what happen to you? Everyone: *is on fire/covered in bites and scratches from murder pups* What does it look like?
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2021-03-25 20:02:50:
MoonyLoony wrote on 2021-03-25 13:28:44:
WHOMST HAS AWAKENED THE ANCIENT ONEEEEEEE
MOON? IS THAT YOU???
YOU BETTTTTTT :D

I would appreciate the supplies as well Tangerine and Lady why do I have the best online friendssssss

Also, permission to turn grouchy man Thorn into a retired O5 who’s actually kinda a nice father figure/mentor to the younger O5s?

My characters showing up: Woah... what happen to you?
Everyone: *is on fire/covered in bites and scratches from murder pups* What does it look like?
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Well, you’ll notice that I have swapped out a character from the original roleplay and have made my contribution to making the roleplay more diverse with the introduction of the Projects. They’re artificial supernatural beings that are created by the SPRCU.
Well, you’ll notice that I have swapped out a character from the original roleplay and have made my contribution to making the roleplay more diverse with the introduction of the Projects. They’re artificial supernatural beings that are created by the SPRCU.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: Briar Zhang Age: 16, soon to turn 17 Gender: Female, she/her pronouns please! Class: Keter, non-aggressive Power(s): She shifts into a Pegasus and can manipulate air(by creating strong winds and tornadoes) and fire(making fire tornadoes and just creating it out of thin air). Appearance: [img]http://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/94097_wbctHbWn.png[/img] *whispers* She’s kinda short Shifted Appearance(for shapeshifters only): She’s a black Pegasus, I’ll try to find an image :) Backstory/bio: (personality goes here as well): Briar is very shy when you first met her, but if you get along with her, she can quickly become very social and energetic in your presence. She takes comfort in her friends being with her and she’s most confident with company that she trusts. She has a sassy side, and tells terrible jokes and puns. She lived with her mother, who was a single mother, for most of her life. Her mom owned an arts and crafts shop along with Briar’s grandparents, so she grew up learning to sew, knit, weave, and all sorts of crafts. When her powers arose, which was only a few months ago, she ran away to protect her family. She has been living away from most of society, constantly scared of harming someone with the powers that she really doesn’t understand. She wants someone to teach her about them, not wanting to forsake a part of herself, but sometimes thinks she would be better off without them. She’s never met her father, but suspects he’s still out there and watching over her because she gets a Christmas present from him every year. Other: Wizpeg :). Briar HATES avocado btw, but loves fluffy things and dogs. Does carry a Chinese dragon plush her mom made for her as a baby. MY LESSBEAN BABYYYYYYY I’LL POST OTHERS SOON I JUST WANT TO GET BRIAR OUT THE GATE
Name: Briar Zhang

Class: Keter, non-aggressive

Power(s): She shifts into a Pegasus and can manipulate air(by creating strong winds and tornadoes) and fire(making fire tornadoes and just creating it out of thin air).

Appearance:
94097_wbctHbWn.png
*whispers* She’s kinda short

Shifted Appearance(for shapeshifters only):
She’s a black Pegasus, I’ll try to find an image :)

Backstory/bio: (personality goes here as well): Briar is very shy when you first met her, but if you get along with her, she can quickly become very social and energetic in your presence. She takes comfort in her friends being with her and she’s most confident with company that she trusts. She has a sassy side, and tells terrible jokes and puns. She lived with her mother, who was a single mother, for most of her life. Her mom owned an arts and crafts shop along with Briar’s grandparents, so she grew up learning to sew, knit, weave, and all sorts of crafts. When her powers arose, which was only a few months ago, she ran away to protect her family. She has been living away from most of society, constantly scared of harming someone with the powers that she really doesn’t understand. She wants someone to teach her about them, not wanting to forsake a part of herself, but sometimes thinks she would be better off without them. She’s never met her father, but suspects he’s still out there and watching over her because she gets a Christmas present from him every year.

Other: Wizpeg :). Briar HATES avocado btw, but loves fluffy things and dogs. Does carry a Chinese dragon plush her mom made for her as a baby. MY LESSBEAN BABYYYYYYY

I’LL POST OTHERS SOON I JUST WANT TO GET BRIAR OUT THE GATE
kZjIfse.gif
*Runs in for a moment before I do class stuff*

Approved!

If you do Thorn again as a worker I will have to have Clem be not so subtle about a particular fact
*Runs in for a moment before I do class stuff*

Approved!

If you do Thorn again as a worker I will have to have Clem be not so subtle about a particular fact
slXRG.gif

*also runs in extremely quickly because I have to do a math test before my mom gets home*

Hmmmmmmmmmm what fact tho... I’m interested now
*also runs in extremely quickly because I have to do a math test before my mom gets home*

kZjIfse.gif
[quote name="MoonyLoony" date="2021-03-26 08:51:30" ] *also runs in extremely quickly because I have to do a math test before my mom gets home* Hmmmmmmmmmm what fact tho... I’m interested now [/quote] [s]You know the [b]ONE[/b]... I won't spoil it for the sheer surprise factor for those who don't know[/s]
MoonyLoony wrote on 2021-03-26 08:51:30:

You know the ONE... I won't spoil it for the sheer surprise factor for those who don't know
slXRG.gif

Well, I can’t wait to continue.
Well, I can’t wait to continue.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 181 182