Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1003 1004
Eliza White
"Who said anything about sinking them?" Eliza said over her shoulder, "We only need to be ready." She pointed up to the crow's nest where a white flag was flapping wildly in the wind. "Besides, I know the seal on the envelope. I just don't remember their emblem." She shrugged, "I've come across lots of ships on my time at sea, y'know." She steadied the ship and turned back to Isaac, "Get ready to board them. Follow my lead, and don't touch anything. You hear?" Eliza grabbed a rope from her ship and once the two were close enough, she swung over and landed without the slightest stumble.
Eliza White
"Who said anything about sinking them?" Eliza said over her shoulder, "We only need to be ready." She pointed up to the crow's nest where a white flag was flapping wildly in the wind. "Besides, I know the seal on the envelope. I just don't remember their emblem." She shrugged, "I've come across lots of ships on my time at sea, y'know." She steadied the ship and turned back to Isaac, "Get ready to board them. Follow my lead, and don't touch anything. You hear?" Eliza grabbed a rope from her ship and once the two were close enough, she swung over and landed without the slightest stumble.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

I followed close behind Eliza, landing on the ship with light feet. I took a moment to truly feel the world around me, to soak in the feeling of belonging.
Eliza was having trouble getting out of a sticky situation with the crew, who had her surrounded and were about ready to throw her overboard.
A booming laugh made my heart leap with joy. "Bartholomew, old friend! It has been a long time." An African man jumped from the prow and wrapped me in a hug.
"Good to see you, Isaac. Tell me, how is little Jamie and his wife?"
"They are very well, just bought a new house in fact."
Isaac

I followed close behind Eliza, landing on the ship with light feet. I took a moment to truly feel the world around me, to soak in the feeling of belonging.
Eliza was having trouble getting out of a sticky situation with the crew, who had her surrounded and were about ready to throw her overboard.
A booming laugh made my heart leap with joy. "Bartholomew, old friend! It has been a long time." An African man jumped from the prow and wrapped me in a hug.
"Good to see you, Isaac. Tell me, how is little Jamie and his wife?"
"They are very well, just bought a new house in fact."
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Eliza White
Eliza looked fairly calm, "Bartho," Eliza said, lowering a man's knife pointed at her, "What about a white flag do you not understand?" She leaned against the railing, "Did you bring what I asked for?"
Eliza White
Eliza looked fairly calm, "Bartho," Eliza said, lowering a man's knife pointed at her, "What about a white flag do you not understand?" She leaned against the railing, "Did you bring what I asked for?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

"Aye, I have your cargo, Madam White. All wrapped up nice and pretty. Had to dig up some favors for ya, I did."
I froze. "You two know each other?"
Isaac

"Aye, I have your cargo, Madam White. All wrapped up nice and pretty. Had to dig up some favors for ya, I did."
I froze. "You two know each other?"
(Here is our chance to get Rin into the picture, quite easily)
(Here is our chance to get Rin into the picture, quite easily)
( fun! i might not be on for a little so cant wait to see what i come back to! If the package is her, the just give me the cue and i will be ready whenever i can!)
( fun! i might not be on for a little so cant wait to see what i come back to! If the package is her, the just give me the cue and i will be ready whenever i can!)
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
She was walking back to the town, when a patrol of guards appeared in the street in front of her. better to avoid them. she thought, turning around and going another corner. She couldn't hear what they were talking about, but this amount of guards were never good, especially for people on the streets. She heard a few shouts and the scuffle of many people moving all at once, then the thunder of running feet... coming towards her!
Vale sprinted as fast as she could, running down the next alleyway. If they wanted her (for whatever reason), and they caught her, she would never be able to escape.
"You there! Girl with the lute! Your song yesterday... We have a few questions to ask you!" They were running with swords and guns, whatever they wanted to ask, it could wait until she got away safely.
"D***it!" they yelled. Ok, at this point she knew that they wanted her, and not for peaceful reasons. So she ran, ran until she was at the docks, and darted her way onto a loading ship, where she hid in the deck below. Her sides heaving, she could hear a commotion outside, but the guards never made it onto the ship. She curled up, hit with the sudden realization: She just ran... from the government. from her home. There was no way now to return peacefully. Another pang of sadness hit her heart, but there was nothing she could do now. Turn around and face the consequences? Only an idiot would be stupid enough to think of capture at this point. she had to live with her choices.
She was walking back to the town, when a patrol of guards appeared in the street in front of her. better to avoid them. she thought, turning around and going another corner. She couldn't hear what they were talking about, but this amount of guards were never good, especially for people on the streets. She heard a few shouts and the scuffle of many people moving all at once, then the thunder of running feet... coming towards her!
Vale sprinted as fast as she could, running down the next alleyway. If they wanted her (for whatever reason), and they caught her, she would never be able to escape.
"You there! Girl with the lute! Your song yesterday... We have a few questions to ask you!" They were running with swords and guns, whatever they wanted to ask, it could wait until she got away safely.
"D***it!" they yelled. Ok, at this point she knew that they wanted her, and not for peaceful reasons. So she ran, ran until she was at the docks, and darted her way onto a loading ship, where she hid in the deck below. Her sides heaving, she could hear a commotion outside, but the guards never made it onto the ship. She curled up, hit with the sudden realization: She just ran... from the government. from her home. There was no way now to return peacefully. Another pang of sadness hit her heart, but there was nothing she could do now. Turn around and face the consequences? Only an idiot would be stupid enough to think of capture at this point. she had to live with her choices.
( im back! and ready to roll when yoou guys are! )
( im back! and ready to roll when yoou guys are! )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
( yes! good job! you can get this vale! also, your clan bio is great XD )
( yes! good job! you can get this vale! also, your clan bio is great XD )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
( dododdoddoddododododo * starts singing hamilton * )
( dododdoddoddododododo * starts singing hamilton * )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1003 1004