Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1003 1004
[quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-02-10 16:34:23" ] (Idk what to do with Rowan ;-;) [/quote] (Maybe Rowan could be at the next island where the ship is headed and Vale could be with them?)
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-02-10 16:34:23:
(Idk what to do with Rowan ;-;)
(Maybe Rowan could be at the next island where the ship is headed and Vale could be with them?)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[quote name="lr21vb" date="2021-02-10 16:19:57" ] [quote name="Sunnyside447"] ( *sad nature child sounds* how may i incorperate her into crew? or should i send her back to the forest or orphanage?) [/quote] (I would say you could make it she stowed away on the ship somehow...) [/quote] (The ship has already left though. Maybe stowaway on another ship and they meet at another port?)
lr21vb wrote on 2021-02-10 16:19:57:
Sunnyside447 wrote:
( *sad nature child sounds* how may i incorperate her into crew? or should i send her back to the forest or orphanage?)
(I would say you could make it she stowed away on the ship somehow...)

(The ship has already left though. Maybe stowaway on another ship and they meet at another port?)
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
[quote name="Ruatani" date="2021-02-10 17:07:54" ] [quote name="lr21vb" date="2021-02-10 16:19:57" ] [quote name="Sunnyside447"] ( *sad nature child sounds* how may i incorperate her into crew? or should i send her back to the forest or orphanage?) [/quote] (I would say you could make it she stowed away on the ship somehow...) [/quote] (The ship has already left though. Maybe stowaway on another ship and they meet at another port?) [/quote] (Sure)
Ruatani wrote on 2021-02-10 17:07:54:
lr21vb wrote on 2021-02-10 16:19:57:
Sunnyside447 wrote:
( *sad nature child sounds* how may i incorperate her into crew? or should i send her back to the forest or orphanage?)
(I would say you could make it she stowed away on the ship somehow...)

(The ship has already left though. Maybe stowaway on another ship and they meet at another port?)
(Sure)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
( sounds good, you could like- request her and pay for her kidnapping of something :) )
( sounds good, you could like- request her and pay for her kidnapping of something :) )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Isaac

Eliza turned to call me again, suddenly flinching back when I appeared right behind her. “Yes, your Highness?” I did an exaggerated bow, sarcasm filling my every move. “Are you going to tell me where we are going across this vast ocean?”
Eliza turned back and pointed over the water. “No. Do you see that ship? Do you know who it is? I don’t recognize their mark.”
A grin crept across my face. “Indeed I do, Ms. Eliza. Indeed I do.”
Isaac

Eliza turned to call me again, suddenly flinching back when I appeared right behind her. “Yes, your Highness?” I did an exaggerated bow, sarcasm filling my every move. “Are you going to tell me where we are going across this vast ocean?”
Eliza turned back and pointed over the water. “No. Do you see that ship? Do you know who it is? I don’t recognize their mark.”
A grin crept across my face. “Indeed I do, Ms. Eliza. Indeed I do.”
Eliza White
The whole crew was watching them now. "You better watch it before I punch you." She turned to face Isaac, "Anyways, it doesn't matter who the ship is now, I called you to ask if you could read." She held out the letter that was carried to her by a bird sent by the other ship. "I never finished school for...er... personal reasons. I can only read Greek. But, enough talk," She handed him the note, "Can you read it?"
Eliza White
The whole crew was watching them now. "You better watch it before I punch you." She turned to face Isaac, "Anyways, it doesn't matter who the ship is now, I called you to ask if you could read." She held out the letter that was carried to her by a bird sent by the other ship. "I never finished school for...er... personal reasons. I can only read Greek. But, enough talk," She handed him the note, "Can you read it?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

"Yes, I can read it." I handed the letter back to her. "For a price."
I looked at the ship across the water. Caution and elation filled me. It had been too long.
Isaac

"Yes, I can read it." I handed the letter back to her. "For a price."
I looked at the ship across the water. Caution and elation filled me. It had been too long.
Eliza White
Eliza took a step forward so she was now a few inches from Isaac, "For a price?" She said, her tone dangerously calm, "We're about to get blown to bits by an enemy ship and you're trying to charge me to not die?" Her frosty green eyes were narrow and angry. Eliza turned around and watched the ship, "Cannons ready!" She yelled.
Eliza White
Eliza took a step forward so she was now a few inches from Isaac, "For a price?" She said, her tone dangerously calm, "We're about to get blown to bits by an enemy ship and you're trying to charge me to not die?" Her frosty green eyes were narrow and angry. Eliza turned around and watched the ship, "Cannons ready!" She yelled.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
(* intense popcorn eating sounds * cant wait to get kidnapped )
(* intense popcorn eating sounds * cant wait to get kidnapped )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Isaac

"Do you really want to do that? After all, you don't know they're the enemy."
Eliza's ship slowly turned so the cannons were ready to fire on the approaching craft. The unknown ship was made of teak with three masts. Her sails were tacked and trimmed with utmost care. That ship was impossible to sink, I knew.
Isaac

"Do you really want to do that? After all, you don't know they're the enemy."
Eliza's ship slowly turned so the cannons were ready to fire on the approaching craft. The unknown ship was made of teak with three masts. Her sails were tacked and trimmed with utmost care. That ship was impossible to sink, I knew.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1003 1004