Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1003 1004
(Hey everyone! If we're going to talk out of character or just say random things about our roleplay, could we possibly use the OOC? It helps keep this thread mess-free (: )
Eliza White
Eliza almost laughed at Isaac's comment.
Almost.
"Who do you think you're talking to?" She asked him with a brief smile that faded quickly. She turned back to Bartholomew, "You sure you weren't followed? If Wade got his hands on this, we'd all be in deep trouble." Eliza leaned against the rail of the ship.
(Hey everyone! If we're going to talk out of character or just say random things about our roleplay, could we possibly use the OOC? It helps keep this thread mess-free (: )
Eliza White
Eliza almost laughed at Isaac's comment.
Almost.
"Who do you think you're talking to?" She asked him with a brief smile that faded quickly. She turned back to Bartholomew, "You sure you weren't followed? If Wade got his hands on this, we'd all be in deep trouble." Eliza leaned against the rail of the ship.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
( sure thing! btw is the package rin? if not its fine, im just curious! )
( sure thing! btw is the package rin? if not its fine, im just curious! )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Isaac

“Na, we weren’t followed. Your English crown doesn’t know the difference between a rynbok and a clamshell. We’ll be fine. Come, I will show you. Isaac, you too. You’ll want to see this.”
I followed Eliza and Bartholomew below deck, down into the hold. He lit a lantern and held it out in front of him. The hold was stacked with various crates and bags and along the starboard hull was a row of cells, though a better term would have been cages considering their size. They weren’t very pleasant to be in, I knew from personal experience.
Bartholomew went back into the farthest corner and dragged out something wrapped in fine Asian silks.
Isaac

“Na, we weren’t followed. Your English crown doesn’t know the difference between a rynbok and a clamshell. We’ll be fine. Come, I will show you. Isaac, you too. You’ll want to see this.”
I followed Eliza and Bartholomew below deck, down into the hold. He lit a lantern and held it out in front of him. The hold was stacked with various crates and bags and along the starboard hull was a row of cells, though a better term would have been cages considering their size. They weren’t very pleasant to be in, I knew from personal experience.
Bartholomew went back into the farthest corner and dragged out something wrapped in fine Asian silks.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Eliza White
"Aye! There she is!" Eliza bent down to the girl and cut her ropes. She brushed the hair out of the girl's face and flashed a brief, warm smile. "Sorry about the whole ah... kidnapping. We didn't want to make a scene," Eliza stood back up. "Thanks for the help, Bartho."
Eliza White
"Aye! There she is!" Eliza bent down to the girl and cut her ropes. She brushed the hair out of the girl's face and flashed a brief, warm smile. "Sorry about the whole ah... kidnapping. We didn't want to make a scene," Eliza stood back up. "Thanks for the help, Bartho."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Rin
`` w-where am i...?`` The small girl asked with a quiet squeak ``its cold...`` she shvered ( sorry it took long to respond! im doing spanish :> )
Rin
`` w-where am i...?`` The small girl asked with a quiet squeak ``its cold...`` she shvered ( sorry it took long to respond! im doing spanish :> )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Eliza White
Eliza took the blindfold off of the girl's eyes, "You're on the seas, mate." She said in her heavy English accent, "And you will soon be on my ship, The Elemental." Eliza shifted, "You need not be afraid just yet."
Eliza White
Eliza took the blindfold off of the girl's eyes, "You're on the seas, mate." She said in her heavy English accent, "And you will soon be on my ship, The Elemental." Eliza shifted, "You need not be afraid just yet."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
`+~ Rin ~+`
the young girl nodded not knowing what would happen if she refused, and frankly she did not want too find out. `` y-yes ma'am`` She looked around at the many ragged people on the ships wooden hue, then back at the lady with the strawberry colored hair
`+~ Rin ~+`
the young girl nodded not knowing what would happen if she refused, and frankly she did not want too find out. `` y-yes ma'am`` She looked around at the many ragged people on the ships wooden hue, then back at the lady with the strawberry colored hair
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Eliza White
"Good," Eliza smirked at Isaac, "I already like her better than you." She chuckled lightly and turned back to Bartho, "And the other?" She asked, leaning on a pillar that held up the stairs.
Eliza White
"Good," Eliza smirked at Isaac, "I already like her better than you." She chuckled lightly and turned back to Bartho, "And the other?" She asked, leaning on a pillar that held up the stairs.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
`+~ Rin ~+`
She got to her feet and stood beside the girl, she already trusted her; more than the others atleast. `` T-the other...?`` she whispered somewhat curious on what she was intelling
`+~ Rin ~+`
She got to her feet and stood beside the girl, she already trusted her; more than the others atleast. `` T-the other...?`` she whispered somewhat curious on what she was intelling
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Rowan steps out of the medic cabin, waving their hand. They stop, though, when they see the girl. Immediately they run up to her. "Hello ma'am," their voice is masculine, but slightly higher than the typical male voice. "Anything I can help you with?" They glare at the pirates surrounding her. "Another hostage?" They shake their head. "Are you hurt, mate?" Their eyes suddenly become warmer as they settle on Rin. They adjust their bandana slightly, and smile.
Rowan steps out of the medic cabin, waving their hand. They stop, though, when they see the girl. Immediately they run up to her. "Hello ma'am," their voice is masculine, but slightly higher than the typical male voice. "Anything I can help you with?" They glare at the pirates surrounding her. "Another hostage?" They shake their head. "Are you hurt, mate?" Their eyes suddenly become warmer as they settle on Rin. They adjust their bandana slightly, and smile.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1003 1004