Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1003 1004
Eliza White
As Rowan brushed past her, without even asking, Eliza immediately knew their name. "Rowan," Eliza spoke, "She's fine, and for your information, she is not a hostage, we just had to sneak her out of the orphanage. If you've sailed with Bartho long enough, you know that my ship takes no prisoners."
Eliza White
As Rowan brushed past her, without even asking, Eliza immediately knew their name. "Rowan," Eliza spoke, "She's fine, and for your information, she is not a hostage, we just had to sneak her out of the orphanage. If you've sailed with Bartho long enough, you know that my ship takes no prisoners."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
`+~ Rin ~+`
Her eyes filled with relief and she said slowly `` Do you think miss Vee will notice ma'am?`` She looked up at eliza then back at rowan and the rest of the crew `` What if they come after us? ``
`+~ Rin ~+`
Her eyes filled with relief and she said slowly `` Do you think miss Vee will notice ma'am?`` She looked up at eliza then back at rowan and the rest of the crew `` What if they come after us? ``
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Eliza White
Eliza and Bartho shared a look, "Vee won't notice you're gone, don't worry. I doubt she'll even remember you." She flexed her fingers, "Now, we best get going before Wade has a chance to catch up."
Eliza White
Eliza and Bartho shared a look, "Vee won't notice you're gone, don't worry. I doubt she'll even remember you." She flexed her fingers, "Now, we best get going before Wade has a chance to catch up."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
`+~ Rin ~+`
`` yes ma'am `` rin noticed her fingers twitch when she mentioned the orphanage owner, but now was no time to wonder they needed to get moving `` should i follow you? `` she asked politley to the strawberry haired captain knowing she would lead the way
`+~ Rin ~+`
`` yes ma'am `` rin noticed her fingers twitch when she mentioned the orphanage owner, but now was no time to wonder they needed to get moving `` should i follow you? `` she asked politley to the strawberry haired captain knowing she would lead the way
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Rowan shook their head. "The 'another' part was just a simple joke. Anyway, I should know better ma'am." They finished with a sly smile. "Nice to meet you, mate, and I hope I learn your name at some point." They catch up and look at Eliza. "An orphan? Couldn't have been great. A known experience." They gestured to themselves in a showy manner. They had never quite mentioned their lack of family to anyone before. Let alone to a stranger that had appeared on the ship. But the stranger was like them. They felt a connection.
Rowan shook their head. "The 'another' part was just a simple joke. Anyway, I should know better ma'am." They finished with a sly smile. "Nice to meet you, mate, and I hope I learn your name at some point." They catch up and look at Eliza. "An orphan? Couldn't have been great. A known experience." They gestured to themselves in a showy manner. They had never quite mentioned their lack of family to anyone before. Let alone to a stranger that had appeared on the ship. But the stranger was like them. They felt a connection.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Eliza White
Eliza rolled her eyes, "Enough with the 'Ma'am' business. My crew calls me Captian White but my name is Eliza. Eliza White. She's an orphan alright. In fact, the orphanage you came from, miss Rin, took me in when I was on the run as a child. After Vee found out what I could do," Eliza smiled mischievously, "She tried to kill me, she hated me even more so when she figured out my father was a pirate." She stretched her back, "Anyways, thanks for the help Bartho. Let us get moving, shall we?"
Eliza White
Eliza rolled her eyes, "Enough with the 'Ma'am' business. My crew calls me Captian White but my name is Eliza. Eliza White. She's an orphan alright. In fact, the orphanage you came from, miss Rin, took me in when I was on the run as a child. After Vee found out what I could do," Eliza smiled mischievously, "She tried to kill me, she hated me even more so when she figured out my father was a pirate." She stretched her back, "Anyways, thanks for the help Bartho. Let us get moving, shall we?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
`+~ Rin ~+`
Her eyes filled with suprise `` o-oh im so sorry m- `` she corrected herself `` captain white....i did not mean to offend you in any way...`` she walked along side eliza with her eyes looking down at her feet
`+~ Rin ~+`
Her eyes filled with suprise `` o-oh im so sorry m- `` she corrected herself `` captain white....i did not mean to offend you in any way...`` she walked along side eliza with her eyes looking down at her feet
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Isaac

I stepped out of the corner I had been in. The newcomers looked surprised to see me. The girl huddled into Eliza and the healer quickly stepped in front of them.
"I hate to break up your sob stories, but what in Zeus's name are we going to do with a little girl? A pirate ship is the last place she should be."
Isaac

I stepped out of the corner I had been in. The newcomers looked surprised to see me. The girl huddled into Eliza and the healer quickly stepped in front of them.
"I hate to break up your sob stories, but what in Zeus's name are we going to do with a little girl? A pirate ship is the last place she should be."
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
`+~ Rin ~+`
Rin's spine jolted with suprise as the young man stepped out of the shadows and hid behind the captain and the healer she flinch as he said ' the last place she should be', hearing that as a bad thing back home
`+~ Rin ~+`
Rin's spine jolted with suprise as the young man stepped out of the shadows and hid behind the captain and the healer she flinch as he said ' the last place she should be', hearing that as a bad thing back home
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Eliza White
Eliza looked at Isaac, "What do you mean? I became captain of my ship at sixteen. I was still young. We'll teach her the basics of sword fighting and then at least she'll be able to defend herself. Plus, she can read," Eliza turned to Rin, "Ain't that right? And unlike you, Isaac, I doubt she'll charge a price."
Eliza White
Eliza looked at Isaac, "What do you mean? I became captain of my ship at sixteen. I was still young. We'll teach her the basics of sword fighting and then at least she'll be able to defend herself. Plus, she can read," Eliza turned to Rin, "Ain't that right? And unlike you, Isaac, I doubt she'll charge a price."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1003 1004