Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
Eliza Trollshaw
"I don't see why not," Eliza smiled again, "Might be able to find him some clothes he won't grow out of in a week." She looked at Isaac, silently offering to take Adrian.

@Ruatani
Eliza Trollshaw
"I don't see why not," Eliza smiled again, "Might be able to find him some clothes he won't grow out of in a week." She looked at Isaac, silently offering to take Adrian.

@Ruatani
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Virgil Brandt

Virgil tossed the wooden weapon between his hands before finally settling with holding the fake weapon in his right hand. With that Virgil started by going for the first strike. Like he said his skill with the sword was a bit lacking, going for rather basic and heavy strikes rather than any fancy moves.
Virgil Brandt

Virgil tossed the wooden weapon between his hands before finally settling with holding the fake weapon in his right hand. With that Virgil started by going for the first strike. Like he said his skill with the sword was a bit lacking, going for rather basic and heavy strikes rather than any fancy moves.
uDNAbBS.png
Isaac

I gave up the little lad to my wife and stood. “I’ll go grab my pouch and I’ll be ready.”
Isaac

I gave up the little lad to my wife and stood. “I’ll go grab my pouch and I’ll be ready.”
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Eliza Trollshaw
Eliza nodded, taking Adrian into her arms, "I'll be back. Going to go ask Sadie if she needs anything and see what the littluns are up to."
She walked off inside the house, bouncing Adrian up and down a bit.
Eliza Trollshaw
Eliza nodded, taking Adrian into her arms, "I'll be back. Going to go ask Sadie if she needs anything and see what the littluns are up to."
She walked off inside the house, bouncing Adrian up and down a bit.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Virgil Brandt

Like Virgil had predicted the other day he had lost the sword fight to a much more experienced Swordsman like Nico.

Currently, he was once again at the docks helping sailors with loading or unloading supplies from their ships for extra money.
Virgil Brandt

Like Virgil had predicted the other day he had lost the sword fight to a much more experienced Swordsman like Nico.

Currently, he was once again at the docks helping sailors with loading or unloading supplies from their ships for extra money.
uDNAbBS.png
(*crashes through Rowan's sickbay*

I'M BACK)
(*crashes through Rowan's sickbay*

I'M BACK)
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
(Rowan's back from a long journey to help people i guess?)
(Rowan's back from a long journey to help people i guess?)
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
(@Phoenixgirl111 Welcome back!)
Eliza Trollshaw
"Isaac?" Eliza called, "You ready to go?" She set Adrian down and reached behind her as she clipped on her weapons belt.
She smoothed Adrian's mess of thin black hair out of his face and picked him up again.
(@Phoenixgirl111 Welcome back!)
Eliza Trollshaw
"Isaac?" Eliza called, "You ready to go?" She set Adrian down and reached behind her as she clipped on her weapons belt.
She smoothed Adrian's mess of thin black hair out of his face and picked him up again.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Isaac

I jolted upright, having zoned out, and joined Eliza. “I’m ready. Anyone else coming with?”
Isaac

I jolted upright, having zoned out, and joined Eliza. “I’m ready. Anyone else coming with?”
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Rowan strided up to Eliza and Isaac, bags in hand. "Hello mates!" They smiled. "I'm back!"
Rowan strided up to Eliza and Isaac, bags in hand. "Hello mates!" They smiled. "I'm back!"
QNbfPfg.png