Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On The Seas IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1003 1004
Eliza White
Eliza unsheathed her sword, "Follow me," she whispered to Isaac. "Why hello there, Vee. Nice to see you're still in one piece after last time." She smiled coldly.
"It would seem so," the woman said, "You put on quite the show just now, Miss White. And now I think I'll be bringing you in."
"Oh really?" Eliza laughed, "I don't think so!" Then she turned to Isaac, "Run! C'mon!" She didn't wait to look if he was behind her but she bolted down to the port, "Get ready to move!" She yelled to her crew who'd just finished stocking up the ship. The sails were already unfolded. "You," she turned to Isaac, "Get up on the ship, and stay down." She took the anchor off the dock and the ship started to move. Vee chased Eliza up onto another ship. Eliza swung on a rope and sent herself flying into the air. She hit the sails of her ship and slid down. She climbed down from the crow's nest and smirked, "Another amazing escape by Eliza White," she muttered as the ship sailed off, for good, this time.
Eliza White
Eliza unsheathed her sword, "Follow me," she whispered to Isaac. "Why hello there, Vee. Nice to see you're still in one piece after last time." She smiled coldly.
"It would seem so," the woman said, "You put on quite the show just now, Miss White. And now I think I'll be bringing you in."
"Oh really?" Eliza laughed, "I don't think so!" Then she turned to Isaac, "Run! C'mon!" She didn't wait to look if he was behind her but she bolted down to the port, "Get ready to move!" She yelled to her crew who'd just finished stocking up the ship. The sails were already unfolded. "You," she turned to Isaac, "Get up on the ship, and stay down." She took the anchor off the dock and the ship started to move. Vee chased Eliza up onto another ship. Eliza swung on a rope and sent herself flying into the air. She hit the sails of her ship and slid down. She climbed down from the crow's nest and smirked, "Another amazing escape by Eliza White," she muttered as the ship sailed off, for good, this time.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Vale watched the events happen. The massive ship took port on the island, then took off again, so quickly. odd. she thought to herself. She had heard of the planned execution but didn't think to connect the two. The whole day had felt heavy with dread and sadness, and bringing it up brought a pang of sadness and sorrow. She let the thought roll away like a droplet of water and felt a bit lighter again.
She walked back to the center of this side of town and sat down on a bench near the crossroads. She didn't feel like performing today, but her stomach told her otherwise. She stood up, turned her strap around so her instrument was facing her, and started to sing in her deeper voice that she used for sad songs.
"The weather vane called for rain today
and the people call for blood
they set up the noose
and hanged someone
The people kill, and have no love."

she started strumming, a low repetitive tone.
"The skies are grey
on a death day
for someone is gone
taken to the place they
call the kingdom of hades.
The weather vane called for rain today
but the people call for blood
they set up a noose
and hanged someone
someone I missed,
and someone I loved."
Vale watched the events happen. The massive ship took port on the island, then took off again, so quickly. odd. she thought to herself. She had heard of the planned execution but didn't think to connect the two. The whole day had felt heavy with dread and sadness, and bringing it up brought a pang of sadness and sorrow. She let the thought roll away like a droplet of water and felt a bit lighter again.
She walked back to the center of this side of town and sat down on a bench near the crossroads. She didn't feel like performing today, but her stomach told her otherwise. She stood up, turned her strap around so her instrument was facing her, and started to sing in her deeper voice that she used for sad songs.
"The weather vane called for rain today
and the people call for blood
they set up the noose
and hanged someone
The people kill, and have no love."

she started strumming, a low repetitive tone.
"The skies are grey
on a death day
for someone is gone
taken to the place they
call the kingdom of hades.
The weather vane called for rain today
but the people call for blood
they set up a noose
and hanged someone
someone I missed,
and someone I loved."
Isaac

I came back up the hatch onto the deck after we left the docks behind. I stopped to look back at the disappearing land. The wind was just right to carry sounds towards Eliza's ship. I gently directed the breeze closer to my ears, amplifying the chaos coming from shore. Port officials were shouting at each other, trying to get a ship undocked to chase us down. Vee was busy ratting us out to the port master and above the mayhem, I heard the soft strains of a song.
I listened for a few moments before Eliza's shouting broke me out of my reverie. Looking around the deck, I noticed quite a few unfriendly stares. A simple show of the daggers hidden in my sleeves took care of that quickly.
Isaac

I came back up the hatch onto the deck after we left the docks behind. I stopped to look back at the disappearing land. The wind was just right to carry sounds towards Eliza's ship. I gently directed the breeze closer to my ears, amplifying the chaos coming from shore. Port officials were shouting at each other, trying to get a ship undocked to chase us down. Vee was busy ratting us out to the port master and above the mayhem, I heard the soft strains of a song.
I listened for a few moments before Eliza's shouting broke me out of my reverie. Looking around the deck, I noticed quite a few unfriendly stares. A simple show of the daggers hidden in my sleeves took care of that quickly.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Eliza White
"Stand down, men." Eliza said, her tone more even now. The crew staring at Isaac parted as their captain walked through. Eliza fixed Isaac with her frosty green eyes, "What's your name?" She asked, leaning on the railing of the ship. Eliza folded her arms across her abdomen, waiting for a response.
Eliza White
"Stand down, men." Eliza said, her tone more even now. The crew staring at Isaac parted as their captain walked through. Eliza fixed Isaac with her frosty green eyes, "What's your name?" She asked, leaning on the railing of the ship. Eliza folded her arms across her abdomen, waiting for a response.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
(AYYYYY great making vee a charater ru!!! i really like it :> )
(AYYYYY great making vee a charater ru!!! i really like it :> )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Isaac

“Isaac. Fine crew and ship you have. What’s her name?” He patted the railing.
Isaac

“Isaac. Fine crew and ship you have. What’s her name?” He patted the railing.
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][b]Rin[/b][emoji=flowering tree size=1][/center] `` Miss Vee! `` ~ the small girl ran over to the lady, she glanced over at the ship `` Whats that?`` The girl was curious what the ship was doing there after i left the dock again ( hehe, hope this gets it started for little miss rin! )
Rin

`` Miss Vee! `` ~ the small girl ran over to the lady, she glanced over at the ship `` Whats that?`` The girl was curious what the ship was doing there after i left the dock again ( hehe, hope this gets it started for little miss rin! )
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Eliza White
"Her name's The Elemental." Eliza said, "And I'm sure you know my name is Eliza." She chuckled. "I see you own daggers," she pointed her chin up slightly, "Question is, can you use 'em?"
Eliza White
"Her name's The Elemental." Eliza said, "And I'm sure you know my name is Eliza." She chuckled. "I see you own daggers," she pointed her chin up slightly, "Question is, can you use 'em?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Rin

`` woah! `` She looked out at the now pulling out ship and ran over to it a grin on her face `` so cool.....`` she waved at the crew with a hidden smile
Rin

`` woah! `` She looked out at the now pulling out ship and ran over to it a grin on her face `` so cool.....`` she waved at the crew with a hidden smile
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Isaac

I casually slipped my fingers into the belt loops of my trousers, feeling the throwing knife I had tucked there. “It depends. How good is your dodging?” In a blink of an eye, I flicked my wrist and a dagger was embedded in the mast, cutting off a few inches of some poor crewman’s hair.
Isaac

I casually slipped my fingers into the belt loops of my trousers, feeling the throwing knife I had tucked there. “It depends. How good is your dodging?” In a blink of an eye, I flicked my wrist and a dagger was embedded in the mast, cutting off a few inches of some poor crewman’s hair.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1003 1004