Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 347 348
Name: Unknown, but calls himself Voodoo.

Theme Song: None yet

Height: 6'

Weight: 120

Bloodtype: O-

Physical Description: A rather unfit looking man with disheveled clothes. His hair is a deep purple, unkempt and a little past shoulder-length. It's often tied into a ponytail, a red ribbon keeping it in place whenever it's held back from his face. He wears flowly clothes with red colors as well, seeing as they don't wrinkle easily.

Personality: A rather vibrant man, he tends to loudly express whatever he needs. He spends a majority of his time either chatting or eating, seeing as the former is integral to most of his plans as an information gatherer and the latter is something he can't do while he's projecting.

Biography: Voodoo often reminisces about his past, although the method in which he first discovered his quirk is a subject he'd rather forget.

His quirk first showed itself when he was twelve, an unfortunate appearance when his family was stopping by a toy store. Needless to say, a suddenly autonomous doll and a passed out child terrified a fair amount of the younger patrons. However, it all got sorted out quickly.

Since then, the majority of his time has been spent out of his physical body to familiarize himself with different types of dolls and puppets so he is more versatile.

Quirk: Puppeteer, he can send his soul into dolls and puppets (coming from the idea of them being vessels for spirits). He currently can not jump from one vessel to the next directly, but he can send his soul back into his own body at any point in time. While he is not using his body, it is comatose and quite unable to function on its own for long periods of time.

Stats:
Power: 1/6*
Speed: 1/6*
Technique: 4/6*
Intelligence: 1/6
Cooperation: 6/6

*All of these depend on his vessel, and while he does have vessels he's terrible at controlling, some do have certain limitations outside of his control (such as being built off-balance, having wierd joints, and being rusted.

Trivia:

He owns many puppets of different varieties, most of which he cares for almost obsessively. The others are neglected and often unused due to issues with mobility.

Voodoo often disregards his actual body, and could probably care less if not for the fact that if his puppet form gets destroyed he needs to have a fail-safe.
Name: Unknown, but calls himself Voodoo.

Theme Song: None yet

Height: 6'

Weight: 120

Bloodtype: O-

Physical Description: A rather unfit looking man with disheveled clothes. His hair is a deep purple, unkempt and a little past shoulder-length. It's often tied into a ponytail, a red ribbon keeping it in place whenever it's held back from his face. He wears flowly clothes with red colors as well, seeing as they don't wrinkle easily.

Personality: A rather vibrant man, he tends to loudly express whatever he needs. He spends a majority of his time either chatting or eating, seeing as the former is integral to most of his plans as an information gatherer and the latter is something he can't do while he's projecting.

Biography: Voodoo often reminisces about his past, although the method in which he first discovered his quirk is a subject he'd rather forget.

His quirk first showed itself when he was twelve, an unfortunate appearance when his family was stopping by a toy store. Needless to say, a suddenly autonomous doll and a passed out child terrified a fair amount of the younger patrons. However, it all got sorted out quickly.

Since then, the majority of his time has been spent out of his physical body to familiarize himself with different types of dolls and puppets so he is more versatile.

Quirk: Puppeteer, he can send his soul into dolls and puppets (coming from the idea of them being vessels for spirits). He currently can not jump from one vessel to the next directly, but he can send his soul back into his own body at any point in time. While he is not using his body, it is comatose and quite unable to function on its own for long periods of time.

Stats:
Power: 1/6*
Speed: 1/6*
Technique: 4/6*
Intelligence: 1/6
Cooperation: 6/6

*All of these depend on his vessel, and while he does have vessels he's terrible at controlling, some do have certain limitations outside of his control (such as being built off-balance, having wierd joints, and being rusted.

Trivia:

He owns many puppets of different varieties, most of which he cares for almost obsessively. The others are neglected and often unused due to issues with mobility.

Voodoo often disregards his actual body, and could probably care less if not for the fact that if his puppet form gets destroyed he needs to have a fail-safe.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/41329_ClWIG2WU.png[/img] Image made in picrew, may draw him later. My boy has pink hair now. [b]Name:[/b] Kawa Raitoburu [b]Theme Song:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xG5aPvrS-k]No Friends[/url] (may change) Warning, it has one swear (it goes fast though) [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Height:[/b] 5"8' [b]Weight:[/b] 132 lb [b]Bloodtype:[/b] O+ [b]Physical Description:[/b] Kawa has blue skin with purplish tinted fingertips (a result of his quirk). When he's not in uniform he wears comfy clothing like hoodies and sweatpants. [b]Personality:[/b] Kawa is a kind, caring soul who is very friendly towards others. He gets embarrassed easily, especially when talking about his quirk and nervous when put in new and unfamiliar situations. He's not phased by gross things, as his quirk is gross itself. Even though he is very friendly his social and teamwork skills aren't the best. Kawa can't really take insults, or anything that seems to be an insult. He takes them very seriously, one wrong choice of words could cause any possible relationship to break; this is due to past experiences with his peers. He's good at problem solving on his own, but when other people are involved he get stumped easily. He tends to get flustered when he can't solve a problem or gets in an awkward social situation. [b]Biography:[/b] Kawa was adopted into a normal family; not wealthy but not poor, living a comfortable life and managing with what they had. Not much is known about his biological parents, in fact he doesn't even know that he is adopted yet! At first, everyone believed that he didn’t have a quirk, even though that was becoming rarer and rarer. The only abnormal thing that Kawa exhibited was that he was constantly itchy, although it was believed that he just had dry skin. His parents were perfectly content with having a quirkless son and were even a bit relieved after they saw how powerful quirks were becoming lately. However, signs of a mutation quirk began showing up; his skin started to have a bluish tint, his finger pads became a bit more sensitive, and he was getting more and more itchy. While it was a bit concerning at first a doctor confirmed that these were signs of a quirk manifesting. Kawa was overjoyed when he heard that he was developing a quirk and proceeded to tell everyone in his class. His quirk finally manifested one day at school. That day he had been extremely itchy, however the seasons were changing so it was brushed off once more. The entire day he was scratching, it felt like his skin was crawling, trying to come off and free itself from his body; he kept itching. All of a sudden, a scream filled the room. Kawa looked up to see a girl staring at him, her face twisted in a look of fear and disgust; she was staring directly at Kawa, the rest of the class followed and the same expression crossed her face. Kawa looked at himself, confused, before looking down. His arms had patches of pure, blue skin showing next to brutally scratched patches of his normal skin. Around him were large patches of skin on the floor, beginning to disintegrate. His quirk had manifested. The people around him were never the same after his quirk manifested. People generally strayed away from him, often refusing to touch him, even for a high five. The only time they would talk to Kawa was if there was something gross or weird that they needed to get rid of, and Kawa did as they asked in the hopes of changing how people viewed him. Back at home he has two little brothers, twins. As of now, neither of them have manifested quirks but are at the right age to start getting them. They look up at him, and at heroes in general, and don’t care about Kawa’s quirk. He wants to be a good example for his little brothers and wants to be a hero as a role model for them. With all the confidence and support from his family he decided to enroll in UA, in the hopes of living up to what his family has said. [b]Quirk:[/b] [b]Skin Shape:[/b] Kawa has the ability to peel off the top layer of dead cells of his skin and reshape it into weapons and other nonliving objects. The cells decay and regenerate extremely quickly (kind of like how Mineta's hair works) however using it too much will cause pain and harm to the skin. Based on how the cells are shaped and molded, they are able to take on many textures, shapes, and hardness. As long as Kawa is touching these cells they will not disintegrate until he wills them to, although after a while they will get harder to manage. When not being touched they tend to disintegrate a minute or two; disintegrated cells cannot be reactivated. These dead cells can only be molded by Kawa’s fingertips, which have special pads that activate the cells’ powers. Skin on the fingers cannot be removed and used. [b]Stats:[/b] [indent][i]Power:[/i] 4/6 [i]Speed:[/i] 3/6 [i]Technique:[/i] 3/6 [i]Intelligence:[/i] 4/6 [i]Cooperation:[/i] 2/6[/indent] [b]Trivia:[/b] [LIST] [*]His hair is actually dyed; it is naturally black [*]He's constantly itchy because of his quirk, he tries to keep it in check in fear of large chunks falling off [*]Even though Kawa is friendly once he gets used to people he still has a hard time talking about his quirk; this happens a lot in the hero course [*]He likes pastel colors, especially pinks and blue. He won't admit that he likes pastel and bright colors though, when asked about his hair he claims it's because of his quirk [/LIST]
41329_ClWIG2WU.png
Image made in picrew, may draw him later.
My boy has pink hair now.

Name: Kawa Raitoburu

Theme Song: No Friends (may change) Warning, it has one swear (it goes fast though)

Height: 5"8'

Weight: 132 lb

Bloodtype: O+

Physical Description: Kawa has blue skin with purplish tinted fingertips (a result of his quirk). When he's not in uniform he wears comfy clothing like hoodies and sweatpants.

Personality: Kawa is a kind, caring soul who is very friendly towards others. He gets embarrassed easily, especially when talking about his quirk and nervous when put in new and unfamiliar situations. He's not phased by gross things, as his quirk is gross itself. Even though he is very friendly his social and teamwork skills aren't the best. Kawa can't really take insults, or anything that seems to be an insult. He takes them very seriously, one wrong choice of words could cause any possible relationship to break; this is due to past experiences with his peers. He's good at problem solving on his own, but when other people are involved he get stumped easily. He tends to get flustered when he can't solve a problem or gets in an awkward social situation.

Biography: Kawa was adopted into a normal family; not wealthy but not poor, living a comfortable life and managing with what they had. Not much is known about his biological parents, in fact he doesn't even know that he is adopted yet! At first, everyone believed that he didn’t have a quirk, even though that was becoming rarer and rarer. The only abnormal thing that Kawa exhibited was that he was constantly itchy, although it was believed that he just had dry skin. His parents were perfectly content with having a quirkless son and were even a bit relieved after they saw how powerful quirks were becoming lately.

However, signs of a mutation quirk began showing up; his skin started to have a bluish tint, his finger pads became a bit more sensitive, and he was getting more and more itchy. While it was a bit concerning at first a doctor confirmed that these were signs of a quirk manifesting. Kawa was overjoyed when he heard that he was developing a quirk and proceeded to tell everyone in his class.

His quirk finally manifested one day at school. That day he had been extremely itchy, however the seasons were changing so it was brushed off once more. The entire day he was scratching, it felt like his skin was crawling, trying to come off and free itself from his body; he kept itching. All of a sudden, a scream filled the room. Kawa looked up to see a girl staring at him, her face twisted in a look of fear and disgust; she was staring directly at Kawa, the rest of the class followed and the same expression crossed her face. Kawa looked at himself, confused, before looking down. His arms had patches of pure, blue skin showing next to brutally scratched patches of his normal skin. Around him were large patches of skin on the floor, beginning to disintegrate. His quirk had manifested.

The people around him were never the same after his quirk manifested. People generally strayed away from him, often refusing to touch him, even for a high five. The only time they would talk to Kawa was if there was something gross or weird that they needed to get rid of, and Kawa did as they asked in the hopes of changing how people viewed him.

Back at home he has two little brothers, twins. As of now, neither of them have manifested quirks but are at the right age to start getting them. They look up at him, and at heroes in general, and don’t care about Kawa’s quirk. He wants to be a good example for his little brothers and wants to be a hero as a role model for them. With all the confidence and support from his family he decided to enroll in UA, in the hopes of living up to what his family has said.

Quirk: Skin Shape: Kawa has the ability to peel off the top layer of dead cells of his skin and reshape it into weapons and other nonliving objects. The cells decay and regenerate extremely quickly (kind of like how Mineta's hair works) however using it too much will cause pain and harm to the skin. Based on how the cells are shaped and molded, they are able to take on many textures, shapes, and hardness. As long as Kawa is touching these cells they will not disintegrate until he wills them to, although after a while they will get harder to manage. When not being touched they tend to disintegrate a minute or two; disintegrated cells cannot be reactivated. These dead cells can only be molded by Kawa’s fingertips, which have special pads that activate the cells’ powers. Skin on the fingers cannot be removed and used.

Stats:
Power: 4/6
Speed: 3/6
Technique: 3/6
Intelligence: 4/6
Cooperation: 2/6

Trivia:
  • His hair is actually dyed; it is naturally black
  • He's constantly itchy because of his quirk, he tries to keep it in check in fear of large chunks falling off
  • Even though Kawa is friendly once he gets used to people he still has a hard time talking about his quirk; this happens a lot in the hero course
  • He likes pastel colors, especially pinks and blue. He won't admit that he likes pastel and bright colors though, when asked about his hair he claims it's because of his quirk
mU3UPIq.jpeg
*just starts talking*

These are the two quirks I'm debating using and I'm not sure which to go with.
Thoughts?

Quirk: Situational Awareness
- can see 2 miles in every direction at noon and 1 at midnight
- can see everything at once, although can focus on one particular area to get more detail
- can’t see color
- Around noon can get headaches if there's a lot happening
- quirk causes deafness and blindness.
- 'blind' only when quirk is erased
- Having quirk erased causes panic attacks because they can't see or hear.

Quirk: Silence
- Unable to make any sound at all
- If user hits something, it makes no sound, but if they hit something and it hits something else, that will make a sound.
- Cannot turn quirk off
*just starts talking*

These are the two quirks I'm debating using and I'm not sure which to go with.
Thoughts?

Quirk: Situational Awareness
- can see 2 miles in every direction at noon and 1 at midnight
- can see everything at once, although can focus on one particular area to get more detail
- can’t see color
- Around noon can get headaches if there's a lot happening
- quirk causes deafness and blindness.
- 'blind' only when quirk is erased
- Having quirk erased causes panic attacks because they can't see or hear.

Quirk: Silence
- Unable to make any sound at all
- If user hits something, it makes no sound, but if they hit something and it hits something else, that will make a sound.
- Cannot turn quirk off
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
@SaarKazul Silence would be easier to manage...

Trust me

Omnidirectional omnipotence is a pain in the arse to write. Plus the way you worded it makes it seem like it's ONLY active at those hours, which... well, honestly isn't useful. Not in a hero course, anyway. Silence, tho, can be used for recon and stealth missions...

@Scales25 As for Kawa's quirk

EWWWWWWWW Oh god it squicks me out I LOVE IT. How about calling it "Skin Shape"
@SaarKazul Silence would be easier to manage...

Trust me

Omnidirectional omnipotence is a pain in the arse to write. Plus the way you worded it makes it seem like it's ONLY active at those hours, which... well, honestly isn't useful. Not in a hero course, anyway. Silence, tho, can be used for recon and stealth missions...

@Scales25 As for Kawa's quirk

EWWWWWWWW Oh god it squicks me out I LOVE IT. How about calling it "Skin Shape"
Nextgenlogo.png
Also, Voodoo is accepted
Also, Voodoo is accepted
Nextgenlogo.png
Just remember, since he's a villain he's... uh... well I wont say "Unlikely to survive" so much as "Unlikely to reappear" after the Dark Carnival arc
Just remember, since he's a villain he's... uh... well I wont say "Unlikely to survive" so much as "Unlikely to reappear" after the Dark Carnival arc
Nextgenlogo.png
Yeah, I don't expect he'll survive. At least it'll be a fun quirk to use lol
Yeah, I don't expect he'll survive. At least it'll be a fun quirk to use lol

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
We have our first villain for the arc, tho, that's nice.

the DC crew need another at least three, possibly 4... to fill out the "performance"
We have our first villain for the arc, tho, that's nice.

the DC crew need another at least three, possibly 4... to fill out the "performance"
Nextgenlogo.png
Could I get a few more details on how that might look? For inspo for the villain characters
Could I get a few more details on how that might look? For inspo for the villain characters
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Well, they're a traveling carnival that happens to do evil on the side.

They're going to be a Golden Week distraction (So just a little before the Sport Festival)

So mine is going to be called "The Ringmaster" neh? their quirks dont have to be themed in the same fashion, but it can be

We have a Puppeteer who can possess his puppets

The Ringmaster, I think, will have some form of manipulation quirk, perhaps hypnotism
Well, they're a traveling carnival that happens to do evil on the side.

They're going to be a Golden Week distraction (So just a little before the Sport Festival)

So mine is going to be called "The Ringmaster" neh? their quirks dont have to be themed in the same fashion, but it can be

We have a Puppeteer who can possess his puppets

The Ringmaster, I think, will have some form of manipulation quirk, perhaps hypnotism
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 347 348