Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 347 348
[img]I can’t draw :’)[/img] [b]Name:[/b]Motowari Yasurumi [b]Theme Song:[/b] Add later [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Height:[/b] 5’7” [b]Weight:[/b] 145lbs [b]Bloodtype:[/b] B- [b]Physical Description:[/b] Yasurumi has long, curly black hair, that she lets hang loose. Her eyes are a rich emerald green. While she's a bit more on the pale side, it's not because she doesn't get enough sun, but because she's slightly anemic. [b]Personality:[/b] Yasurumi tends to act bold and energetic when she's around other people. She is usually seen smiling and telling jokes, albeit at her own expense. She can be slightly sarcastic and have a darker sense of humor. She feels very insecure about herself and tends to allow her failures to shape how she views herself and the world. [b]Biography:[/b] Motowari comes from a fairly wealthy family. She never wanted for anything, and even felt self-conscious at times because of it, as most of her friends were middle or even lower class. She tried not to flaunt her wealth too much, but wouldn’t lie when it was brought up. In middle school, after some people found out she was “loaded” they started taking advantage of her, asking her for favors and loans all the time. She obliged, not thinking that people she considered friends would take advantage of her. In her final year of middle school, she was excluded from several events for no apparent reason. She thought it was because she had done something wrong, or wasn’t cool anymore, until someone told her they’d let her hang out if she gave them more money. That’s when it all clicked for her. Motowari became much more reserved and didn’t hang out with as many people, unless they seemed to genuinely want to hang out with her. Even then she felt like she wasn’t really part of the group. She enrolled in the hero course because her older brother said she’d make a great hero, and she didn’t want to disappoint him. She secretly fears that she got into UA because her parents paid people off, believing that there was no way she could get in otherwise. [b]Quirk:[/b] (What it's called and a brief description of what it can do NOW. Growth is an option.) [b]Hydrokinesis [/b]: Yasurumi can control water. She is able to manipulate liquid water and change the state of water (freeze, melt, boil,) but she can't make it sublimate. I have an idea for how it could grow - Kinda like Percy Jackson's ability to control people's bodies based on the water in their system. She wouldn't gain super strength or heal from it though. Also being able to make water sublimate would be cool. [b]Stats:[/b] (Rank your character's power levels. 1= average person - 6 = Beyond superhuman. 6s should be exceptionally uncommon in first year... but growth is an option.) [indent][i]Power:[/i] 1/6 [i]Speed:[/i] 1/6 [i]Technique:[/i] 3/6 [i]Intelligence:[/i] 2/6 [i]Cooperation:[/i] 3/6[/indent] [b]Trivia:[/b] She's heckin' gay but has never been on a date. Her parents know and are super accepting, as is her brother. Her older brother is an architect and her parents own a lot of malls and shopping centers dealing mostly in luxury items.
[img]I can’t draw :’)[/img]

Name:Motowari Yasurumi

Theme Song: Add later

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 145lbs

Bloodtype: B-

Physical Description: Yasurumi has long, curly black hair, that she lets hang loose. Her eyes are a rich emerald green. While she's a bit more on the pale side, it's not because she doesn't get enough sun, but because she's slightly anemic.

Personality: Yasurumi tends to act bold and energetic when she's around other people. She is usually seen smiling and telling jokes, albeit at her own expense. She can be slightly sarcastic and have a darker sense of humor. She feels very insecure about herself and tends to allow her failures to shape how she views herself and the world.

Biography: Motowari comes from a fairly wealthy family. She never wanted for anything, and even felt self-conscious at times because of it, as most of her friends were middle or even lower class. She tried not to flaunt her wealth too much, but wouldn’t lie when it was brought up. In middle school, after some people found out she was “loaded” they started taking advantage of her, asking her for favors and loans all the time. She obliged, not thinking that people she considered friends would take advantage of her.

In her final year of middle school, she was excluded from several events for no apparent reason. She thought it was because she had done something wrong, or wasn’t cool anymore, until someone told her they’d let her hang out if she gave them more money. That’s when it all clicked for her.

Motowari became much more reserved and didn’t hang out with as many people, unless they seemed to genuinely want to hang out with her. Even then she felt like she wasn’t really part of the group. She enrolled in the hero course because her older brother said she’d make a great hero, and she didn’t want to disappoint him. She secretly fears that she got into UA because her parents paid people off, believing that there was no way she could get in otherwise.

Quirk: (What it's called and a brief description of what it can do NOW. Growth is an option.)
Hydrokinesis : Yasurumi can control water. She is able to manipulate liquid water and change the state of water (freeze, melt, boil,) but she can't make it sublimate. I have an idea for how it could grow - Kinda like Percy Jackson's ability to control people's bodies based on the water in their system. She wouldn't gain super strength or heal from it though. Also being able to make water sublimate would be cool.

Stats: (Rank your character's power levels. 1= average person - 6 = Beyond superhuman. 6s should be exceptionally uncommon in first year... but growth is an option.)
Power: 1/6
Speed: 1/6
Technique: 3/6
Intelligence: 2/6
Cooperation: 3/6

Trivia: She's heckin' gay but has never been on a date. Her parents know and are super accepting, as is her brother.

Her older brother is an architect and her parents own a lot of malls and shopping centers dealing mostly in luxury items.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Aure is accepted. Motowari is also accepted. That's 4 heroes, with 3 girls and 1 boy. Hopefully it evens out
Aure is accepted. Motowari is also accepted. That's 4 heroes, with 3 girls and 1 boy. Hopefully it evens out
Nextgenlogo.png
*slowly slides in*

So that’s what the button does huh?

As slots appear open is it okay if I post a character here to be (theoretically) accepted?
*slowly slides in*

So that’s what the button does huh?

As slots appear open is it okay if I post a character here to be (theoretically) accepted?
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
that is perfectly acceptable :o Theoretically acceptable, aka, SCRUTINIZED HEAVILY (joking)
that is perfectly acceptable :o Theoretically acceptable, aka, SCRUTINIZED HEAVILY (joking)
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Oh, yea, go ahead Starflower. There are Theoretically 17-18 slots for hero characters
Oh, yea, go ahead Starflower. There are Theoretically 17-18 slots for hero characters
Nextgenlogo.png
updated the first post to reflect everything important so newbies dont have to hunt
updated the first post to reflect everything important so newbies dont have to hunt
Nextgenlogo.png
I'm going to be typing up a character sheet for the first villain group, seeing as I've been thinking of a quirk that's just about perfect for the theme.

A puppeteer, who can send his soul into his puppets/dolls to control them. It would leave his physical body utterly useless (a comatose state) although it would be able to be returned to the body no matter the distance if it's still alive.
I'm going to be typing up a character sheet for the first villain group, seeing as I've been thinking of a quirk that's just about perfect for the theme.

A puppeteer, who can send his soul into his puppets/dolls to control them. It would leave his physical body utterly useless (a comatose state) although it would be able to be returned to the body no matter the distance if it's still alive.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Oooh, Astral projection perk. Sounds... weirdly neat.
Oooh, Astral projection perk. Sounds... weirdly neat.
Nextgenlogo.png
Still a WIP because I don’t know when I’ll finish it... I’ve an idea of a power like this for a while but haven’t done anything with it yet so yay? [img]I’ll add it later[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Arashi Raitoningu (first, last) [b]Theme Song:[/b] [url= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTZ2JRrUK7Q&ab_channel=OnceMonsters]My name is... by Once Monsters[/url] [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Height:[/b] 157 cm (around 5’ 2”) [b]Weight:[/b] around 115 pounds? (I think that’s around a good weight I have no clue...) [b]Bloodtype:[/b] O+ [b]Physical Description:[/b] Short white hair, light skin, slim body, glowing blue eyes as quirk affect. His veins sometimes glow blue as well. [b]Personality:[/b] for the most part Arashi is shy and reserved, he doesn’t like getting close to people, and he typically avoids physical contact at all costs as to not electrocute anyone. He can actually be quite playful once you get to know him and once he trusts someone he may attempt to hug them veeerrry carefully. [b]Biography:[/b] Arashi comes from a lower middle class family, his mom working in coding and having a weaker and less dangerous electrokenisis, and his dad having a more undefined quirk that allowed him to sense the activities of the people around him. Arashi’s quirk is an increased version of his mother’s, and it developed fairly early, causing quite a few problems for his parents. From when he was quite young small power outages would occur in the apartment they lived in, and as he aged the radius slowly expanded. It was nothing serious, a half hour here, a few hours there, enough where it wasn’t a problem. His mother was strict about his quirk use, telling him to try and not activate it, causing him to be sick and weak a lot of the time. Eventually she decided to monitor his energy levels herself and after careful consideration decided that he’d probably be okay going to school. Arashi tried to be careful and listen to his mother, but seeing others use their quirks made him want to use his, because kindergarteners do whatever they want, and uhhh yeah you probably can’t stop tiny powerful children who run around with sharp objects. He was having fun and enjoying himself, but ended up sapping a lot of power from places that needed it, as well as starting a small fire and electrocuting a few people. The government ended stepping in to help, figuring out a few key things about his quirk, including the fact that he basically lived on it and that it was becoming a problem. (I actually suspect eraserhead could’ve been there... best way to stop a quirk is to cancel it right?) Long story short they figured out how to regulate it so that he still had to partially control it himself and could use it if need be, but the majority of the time only absorb enough to keep him alive and well. Because of his quirk Arashi ended up cutting himself off from people. He was worried he’d hurt someone, that they’d be scared of him and the glowing eyes and veins situation, or that he’d end up angering them like he had angered her mom. He ended up with basically no social skills and being afraid of his abilities with little actual control over them. He never really wanted to be a hero, he wanted to be able to control his quirk. However with the option to he ended up deciding to try anyway. He could become an underground hero, right? Work from afar, but with training not be entirely in the shadows. Who knows, maybe it would go well and he could work with a few other people and be able to master long distance and close combat. Maybe he could even live a normal life... [b]Quirk:[/b] Electrokenisis quick description: he can absorb energy from electrical sources and output it drawbacks: can’t function without energy, unable to have physical contact without electrocuting other person, high metabolism, often has to rest but is usually unable to sleep (Also if you want the longer rundown) his quirk allows him to absorb and output energy, on fact he basically runs on electricity and can’t function well without it. He can take energy (both intentionally and unintentionally) from any electrical source (typically from buildings and generators, stuff like that. Phones are a pretty weak source but there’s the accidental “how if my phone dead I swore it was charged” every once and a while) The output can be used to increase his speed and jump height, and he’s learning how to weaponize it as channeled blasts for attacks (but he can’t reabsorb the energy so it can be quite draining) (edit, 11-21-20, he can also heal himself if he had enough energy. basically speed up his cells?) [b]Stats:[/b] (Rank your character's power levels. 1= average person - 6 = Beyond superhuman. 6s should be exceptionally uncommon in first year... but growth is an option.) [indent][i]Power:[/i] 3/6 [i]Speed:[/i] 4/6 [i]Technique:[/i] 1/6 [i]Intelligence:[/i] 5/6 [i]Cooperation:[/i] 1/6[/indent] [b]Trivia:[/b] [LIST] [*]Didn’t really start trying to use his quirk for fighting until recently [*]Can’t usually sleep unless depleted [*]His body, while it can still function, will do so poorly without stored energy [*]Needs to eat like... a lot [*]Likely got into UA by request of government [*]Probably needs a hug [/LIST]
Still a WIP because I don’t know when I’ll finish it... I’ve an idea of a power like this for a while but haven’t done anything with it yet so yay?

[img]I’ll add it later[/img]

Name: Arashi Raitoningu (first, last)

Theme Song: My name is... by Once Monsters

Height: 157 cm (around 5’ 2”)

Weight: around 115 pounds? (I think that’s around a good weight I have no clue...)

Bloodtype: O+

Physical Description: Short white hair, light skin, slim body, glowing blue eyes as quirk affect. His veins sometimes glow blue as well.

Personality: for the most part Arashi is shy and reserved, he doesn’t like getting close to people, and he typically avoids physical contact at all costs as to not electrocute anyone. He can actually be quite playful once you get to know him and once he trusts someone he may attempt to hug them veeerrry carefully.

Biography:

Arashi comes from a lower middle class family, his mom working in coding and having a weaker and less dangerous electrokenisis, and his dad having a more undefined quirk that allowed him to sense the activities of the people around him. Arashi’s quirk is an increased version of his mother’s, and it developed fairly early, causing quite a few problems for his parents.

From when he was quite young small power outages would occur in the apartment they lived in, and as he aged the radius slowly expanded. It was nothing serious, a half hour here, a few hours there, enough where it wasn’t a problem. His mother was strict about his quirk use, telling him to try and not activate it, causing him to be sick and weak a lot of the time. Eventually she decided to monitor his energy levels herself and after careful consideration decided that he’d probably be okay going to school.

Arashi tried to be careful and listen to his mother, but seeing others use their quirks made him want to use his, because kindergarteners do whatever they want, and uhhh yeah you probably can’t stop tiny powerful children who run around with sharp objects. He was having fun and enjoying himself, but ended up sapping a lot of power from places that needed it, as well as starting a small fire and electrocuting a few people.

The government ended stepping in to help, figuring out a few key things about his quirk, including the fact that he basically lived on it and that it was becoming a problem. (I actually suspect eraserhead could’ve been there... best way to stop a quirk is to cancel it right?) Long story short they figured out how to regulate it so that he still had to partially control it himself and could use it if need be, but the majority of the time only absorb enough to keep him alive and well.

Because of his quirk Arashi ended up cutting himself off from people. He was worried he’d hurt someone, that they’d be scared of him and the glowing eyes and veins situation, or that he’d end up angering them like he had angered her mom. He ended up with basically no social skills and being afraid of his abilities with little actual control over them.

He never really wanted to be a hero, he wanted to be able to control his quirk. However with the option to he ended up deciding to try anyway. He could become an underground hero, right? Work from afar, but with training not be entirely in the shadows. Who knows, maybe it would go well and he could work with a few other people and be able to master long distance and close combat.

Maybe he could even live a normal life...

Quirk: Electrokenisis
quick description: he can absorb energy from electrical sources and output it
drawbacks: can’t function without energy, unable to have physical contact without electrocuting other person, high metabolism, often has to rest but is usually unable to sleep

(Also if you want the longer rundown) his quirk allows him to absorb and output energy, on fact he basically runs on electricity and can’t function well without it. He can take energy (both intentionally and unintentionally) from any electrical source (typically from buildings and generators, stuff like that. Phones are a pretty weak source but there’s the accidental “how if my phone dead I swore it was charged” every once and a while) The output can be used to increase his speed and jump height, and he’s learning how to weaponize it as channeled blasts for attacks (but he can’t reabsorb the energy so it can be quite draining) (edit, 11-21-20, he can also heal himself if he had enough energy. basically speed up his cells?)

Stats: (Rank your character's power levels. 1= average person - 6 = Beyond superhuman. 6s should be exceptionally uncommon in first year... but growth is an option.)
Power: 3/6
Speed: 4/6
Technique: 1/6
Intelligence: 5/6
Cooperation: 1/6

Trivia:
  • Didn’t really start trying to use his quirk for fighting until recently
  • Can’t usually sleep unless depleted
  • His body, while it can still function, will do so poorly without stored energy
  • Needs to eat like... a lot
  • Likely got into UA by request of government
  • Probably needs a hug
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Kaminari 2.0 But with the drawback of becoming non-functional instead of an idiot.

*shiver* That's one hell of a drawback, I like it.
Kaminari 2.0 But with the drawback of becoming non-functional instead of an idiot.

*shiver* That's one hell of a drawback, I like it.
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 347 348