Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 347 348
Yea, mimcry can absolutely be a thing, if you want it to. just dial down the time to five or ten minutes a pop, with contact or maybe collect on speech like shinso's quirk.

You can even let her use more than one at once, since a little bit stronger wouldnt be a crime. It would make fights interesting, at the least.

That said, hydrokinesis could be REALLY fun if ypu're creative. My mind immediately goes the villain route of blood puppets and drowning people with the moisture in the air, tho
Yea, mimcry can absolutely be a thing, if you want it to. just dial down the time to five or ten minutes a pop, with contact or maybe collect on speech like shinso's quirk.

You can even let her use more than one at once, since a little bit stronger wouldnt be a crime. It would make fights interesting, at the least.

That said, hydrokinesis could be REALLY fun if ypu're creative. My mind immediately goes the villain route of blood puppets and drowning people with the moisture in the air, tho
Nextgenlogo.png
Oh, and! Eliza is accepted. tweets
Oh, and! Eliza is accepted. tweets
Nextgenlogo.png
Actually, that was the path I was also thinking a bit, although my character would be nowhere near strong enough atm. Being able to control people's blood/turn it to poison sort of thing.
Actually, that was the path I was also thinking a bit, although my character would be nowhere near strong enough atm. Being able to control people's blood/turn it to poison sort of thing.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Turn it into poison might be a stretch, but control? definitely
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2020-09-23 17:34:29" ] Turn it into poison might be a stretch, but control? definitely [/quote] I had just read some of Percy's stay in Tartarus so I was in that sort of mood when I wrote the character
Nijiryu wrote on 2020-09-23 17:34:29:
I had just read some of Percy's stay in Tartarus so I was in that sort of mood when I wrote the character
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Niji, Bedtime ya silly goof
Niji, Bedtime ya silly goof
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
This looks interesting, is this still open?

I'm starting to double up on BNHA rp threads. Great.
This looks interesting, is this still open?

I'm starting to double up on BNHA rp threads. Great.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Definetly still open, just doing an interest check and stuff for now^^
Definetly still open, just doing an interest check and stuff for now^^
_
I like to RP
_
okay okay, ill go to bed. Arrayth's in charge!
okay okay, ill go to bed. Arrayth's in charge!
Nextgenlogo.png
There, My profile's up, Ill discuss it with you tomorrow Niji
There, My profile's up, Ill discuss it with you tomorrow Niji
_
I like to RP
_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 347 348