Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348
All good~
All good~
Nextgenlogo.png
Domi commiting arson? It's more likely than you'd think. All she really has to do is hug some trees-
Domi commiting arson? It's more likely than you'd think. All she really has to do is hug some trees-
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
Hey guys sorry I haven’t been that active. I’ve just had surgery done on my foot and I’ve been in a lot of pain. But, I’m here now :D
Hey guys sorry I haven’t been that active. I’ve just had surgery done on my foot and I’ve been in a lot of pain. But, I’m here now :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
unyu! What happened? I hope it recovers well, and you dont wind up booted like my mother did (Side effect of wide feet, pebbles are her bane)
unyu! What happened? I hope it recovers well, and you dont wind up booted like my mother did (Side effect of wide feet, pebbles are her bane)
Nextgenlogo.png
Ah no it’s just a minor surgery. I had an ingrown tile nail and after 5 times the decided to just remove the entire thing. I’m having to constantly be on tylenol because of how much it hurts.
Ah no it’s just a minor surgery. I had an ingrown tile nail and after 5 times the decided to just remove the entire thing. I’m having to constantly be on tylenol because of how much it hurts.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Oh... oof, I know that pain. The lack of a toenail freaking sucks.

IT'll stop in a few days, but the downside is, losing it actually comes with the risk of causing MORE ingrowns...

I lost mine when I was a kid because a former friend dropped a boulder on my foot and crushed my toenail off it's bed.
Oh... oof, I know that pain. The lack of a toenail freaking sucks.

IT'll stop in a few days, but the downside is, losing it actually comes with the risk of causing MORE ingrowns...

I lost mine when I was a kid because a former friend dropped a boulder on my foot and crushed my toenail off it's bed.
Nextgenlogo.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709468304586047548/808013571640131624/1612715432.png[/img] Taadaa, more Nuru
1612715432.png

Taadaa, more Nuru
Nextgenlogo.png
We stan she <3
We stan she <3
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
She a cootie patootie
She a cootie patootie
Nextgenlogo.png
sorry for being inactive, anxiety is being bad and school is really stressful :/
sorry for being inactive, anxiety is being bad and school is really stressful :/
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348