Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Divine Wedding (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Siphony grinned. "Definitely both. And make them extremely bright colors." She said.
Siphony grinned. "Definitely both. And make them extremely bright colors." She said.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
"Yay!" Skye just cannonballs into the rainbow volcano, causing the liquid to splash all over the room.

"OOOOO feels like the best hot tub ever!!!!!" Skye exclaims
"Yay!" Skye just cannonballs into the rainbow volcano, causing the liquid to splash all over the room.

"OOOOO feels like the best hot tub ever!!!!!" Skye exclaims
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Affliction smiled back. She was actually enjoying herself for once. "I'm glad you're having fun. Congratulations!" She turned to Siphony. "Just pour the drinks on the fireworks they won't go off until the firework does."
Affliction smiled back. She was actually enjoying herself for once. "I'm glad you're having fun. Congratulations!" She turned to Siphony. "Just pour the drinks on the fireworks they won't go off until the firework does."
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Ninohu was a little bit confused by the positive reception to the fire, but took a step back from the group, quickly realizing that the bride and groom ddn’t seem to mind.
“Apologies, then.” The Guardian said, bowing his head to Affliction.
Ninohu was a little bit confused by the positive reception to the fire, but took a step back from the group, quickly realizing that the bride and groom ddn’t seem to mind.
“Apologies, then.” The Guardian said, bowing his head to Affliction.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
Naomi flew over, and suddenly, crazy flowers erupted from the ground. Blue roses started singing. Orange violets were dancing. Lotuses were a firey red and making little explosions. Naomi circled the volcano. "The rainbow is made of chocolate!" She announced. Ice cream started pouring from the sky.
Naomi flew over, and suddenly, crazy flowers erupted from the ground. Blue roses started singing. Orange violets were dancing. Lotuses were a firey red and making little explosions. Naomi circled the volcano. "The rainbow is made of chocolate!" She announced. Ice cream started pouring from the sky.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
"CHOCOLATE HOT TUB!!!" Skye screeched with joy and began to scoop up ice cream and drizzled rainbow chocolate over it. "Best icecream sunday ever!"
"CHOCOLATE HOT TUB!!!" Skye screeched with joy and began to scoop up ice cream and drizzled rainbow chocolate over it. "Best icecream sunday ever!"
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Amereni dove into the rainbow chocolate, eating quite a bit of it before bursting out from it. Calida opened her mouth up for ice cream to fall into it. Ninohu had a bit of ice cream fall onto his snout, and licked it up, smiling a bit.
Amereni dove into the rainbow chocolate, eating quite a bit of it before bursting out from it. Calida opened her mouth up for ice cream to fall into it. Ninohu had a bit of ice cream fall onto his snout, and licked it up, smiling a bit.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
[quote name="EssenceOfNexus" date="2020-07-23 09:07:18" ] (My dragons got married, there's about to be a party, and all the admins are invited and I want Aequorin to come celebrate with us) [/quote] @EssenceOfNexus, thank you for the invite, but I have other obligations I must attend to today. Enjoy your celebration! Oh, before I go—I understand weddings are exciting, but do please be mindful and respectful of [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam]your fellow players' time and boundaries[/url][/b]. We have rules about spam and it's important that they're followed. Thank you for understanding!
EssenceOfNexus wrote on 2020-07-23 09:07:18:
(My dragons got married, there's about to be a party, and all the admins are invited and I want Aequorin to come celebrate with us)

@EssenceOfNexus, thank you for the invite, but I have other obligations I must attend to today. Enjoy your celebration!

Oh, before I go—I understand weddings are exciting, but do please be mindful and respectful of your fellow players' time and boundaries. We have rules about spam and it's important that they're followed. Thank you for understanding!
Looking at the volcano, Plague slowly started to back away. He was allergic to chocolate, and he had a bad reaction to it. He learned that the hard way. Turning around, he started to run away. However, he felt something fall onto his tail. Looking behind him, he saw that his tail was covered in the warm, rainbow chocolate. He tried to wipe it off, but it just went deeper into his scales, burning him. Plague started to panic and he flew around in a frenzy, screeching "GET IT OFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" while waving his tail around in the air.
Looking at the volcano, Plague slowly started to back away. He was allergic to chocolate, and he had a bad reaction to it. He learned that the hard way. Turning around, he started to run away. However, he felt something fall onto his tail. Looking behind him, he saw that his tail was covered in the warm, rainbow chocolate. He tried to wipe it off, but it just went deeper into his scales, burning him. Plague started to panic and he flew around in a frenzy, screeching "GET IT OFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" while waving his tail around in the air.
LMLA6wg.png
@Aequorin
ok have a good day!
@Aequorin
ok have a good day!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15