Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Divine Wedding (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Naomi snapped her claws. Instantly, the chocolate disappeared from Plague's tail. She snapped her claws again and another volcano appeared, this one spewing rainbow caramel.
Naomi snapped her claws. Instantly, the chocolate disappeared from Plague's tail. She snapped her claws again and another volcano appeared, this one spewing rainbow caramel.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Cuperite dived onto Plague and rolled him across the ground before wiping off the chocolate with a towel. He let the dragon up and returned to walking around.
Cuperite dived onto Plague and rolled him across the ground before wiping off the chocolate with a towel. He let the dragon up and returned to walking around.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
@Bezonox

Noticing what had happened, Eclypse flew over to Plague. "You ok?"

(edit: the thread calmed down. Phew!)
@Bezonox

Noticing what had happened, Eclypse flew over to Plague. "You ok?"

(edit: the thread calmed down. Phew!)
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Plague knew things wouldn't get better. Once he touched chocolate, his skin would start to emit a green goo while at the same time his scales would peel. When he would be covered completely by the goo, he would crack open and have no scales. He would be just flesh. Flying home as fast as he could, Plague whimpered and looked at his tail. Green goo had already covered the tip of it and was slowly spreading. Meanwhile, his claws were already starting to peel as well. All he could do was endure the pain until he got to his clan, which had an antidote for his allergy.
Plague knew things wouldn't get better. Once he touched chocolate, his skin would start to emit a green goo while at the same time his scales would peel. When he would be covered completely by the goo, he would crack open and have no scales. He would be just flesh. Flying home as fast as he could, Plague whimpered and looked at his tail. Green goo had already covered the tip of it and was slowly spreading. Meanwhile, his claws were already starting to peel as well. All he could do was endure the pain until he got to his clan, which had an antidote for his allergy.
LMLA6wg.png
Amereni flew from the chocolate volcano to the caramel volcano, dripping in both as he ate the caramel. The Coatl cheered, getting more hyper by the minute.
Calida quickly began to chomp at the rainbow caramel, smiling.
Amereni flew from the chocolate volcano to the caramel volcano, dripping in both as he ate the caramel. The Coatl cheered, getting more hyper by the minute.
Calida quickly began to chomp at the rainbow caramel, smiling.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
Eclypse suddenly got an idea. She took some scallops that were still raw, before dipping them in caramel, before frying them. "Any seafood-eaters want a treat?" she shouts.
Eclypse suddenly got an idea. She took some scallops that were still raw, before dipping them in caramel, before frying them. "Any seafood-eaters want a treat?" she shouts.
23998.png

( holy wow is this the rp? I need time to go through and read everything, hold on )
( holy wow is this the rp? I need time to go through and read everything, hold on )
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Ninohu had smelled the fried seafood and walked over to Eclypse. “I’d like to try some.” He said, feeling a bit hungry.
Ninohu had smelled the fried seafood and walked over to Eclypse. “I’d like to try some.” He said, feeling a bit hungry.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
( nah I can't be bothered to read it all, it looks like everyone's doing their own thing rn and if someone wants to interact with my oddball they'll do it on their own :p )
Juicy looked around the venue; dragons of all sorts were going about and prepping for the bride & groom. Frankly, he had no idea how he had even got in here, but he was stuck there now. Juicy waltzed over to the far corner and waited for the rest of his friends to show up. He looked up sharply at the commotion around him and saw a reddish nocturne with a glowy green tail-tip start whimpering and then taking off. "Huh. Weird. Wonder if there's drinks. I could kill for some wine right now." He muttered to himself. He hunkered down and hoped his brightly glowing runes didn't catch anyone's eye.

( also this is what he do be lookin like, and shhhh he has amazing fashion sense )
wedding joosy
( nah I can't be bothered to read it all, it looks like everyone's doing their own thing rn and if someone wants to interact with my oddball they'll do it on their own :p )
Juicy looked around the venue; dragons of all sorts were going about and prepping for the bride & groom. Frankly, he had no idea how he had even got in here, but he was stuck there now. Juicy waltzed over to the far corner and waited for the rest of his friends to show up. He looked up sharply at the commotion around him and saw a reddish nocturne with a glowy green tail-tip start whimpering and then taking off. "Huh. Weird. Wonder if there's drinks. I could kill for some wine right now." He muttered to himself. He hunkered down and hoped his brightly glowing runes didn't catch anyone's eye.

( also this is what he do be lookin like, and shhhh he has amazing fashion sense )
wedding joosy
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
@Cattafang

Eclypse turns to look at the guardian. "Have as many as you want! I can always make more" she says with a slight smile.

(@BrightBreeze Love the googly eyes)
@Cattafang

Eclypse turns to look at the guardian. "Have as many as you want! I can always make more" she says with a slight smile.

(@BrightBreeze Love the googly eyes)
23998.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15