Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Divine Wedding (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
As Eclypse began to prepare some food, Quincy inspects the already-made drinks.
As Eclypse began to prepare some food, Quincy inspects the already-made drinks.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
EveningGlory forced herself to pace her steps to the music, even though she wanted to rush into her fiancee's arms. Slowly she walked. She saw everyone. She glanced over and saw all of the dragons who had come from all over Sornieth. Hyzenthlaay, representative of Luck, who had blessed their union, was sitting in the front row. 26 and his family were lounging in the middle of the sea of dragons, looking bored. Sapphira caught her gaze and winked. There were drunk dragons in the back. EveningGlory saw everyone, and smiled as she took the final few steps. Queen Phoenix was standing behind the podium. She switched on the microphone CoppersSulfate had rigged up. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Starsiren and EveningGlory. Looking around this room, I see a diverse group of dragons, from all parts of Sornieth, brought together by love and friendship. It is truly beautiful when dragons can put aside their fighting and join together to celebrate the love and happiness of a pair of dragons." Phoenix said, her small fae voice booming with pride and energy. "Now, do you, Starsiren Of Eternal Dusk, take EveningGlory Of Eternal Dusk to be your mate, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, in summer or winter, for better or worse, as long as you both shall live?" Phoenix asked. Starsiren looked into EveningGlory's eyes. "I do." He said. Phoenix looked over at EveningGlory. "And, do you, EveningGlory Of Eternal Dusk, take Starsiren Of Eternal Dusk to be your mate, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, in summer or winter, for better or worse, as long as you both shall live?" EveningGlory beamed with happiness. "I do." She said. "Then by the power invested in me by all of the dragons in our clan, by the love and hope in this beautiful garden, by the elements of the deities themselves, I now pronounce you husband and wife." Phoenix proclaimed. "You may now kiss the bride." Starsiren smiled tenderly at EveningGlory, then leaned in and kissed her. Everyone cheered. EveningGlory freely tossed her jasmine bouquet, which landed in the arms of a surprised Affliction.
EveningGlory forced herself to pace her steps to the music, even though she wanted to rush into her fiancee's arms. Slowly she walked. She saw everyone. She glanced over and saw all of the dragons who had come from all over Sornieth. Hyzenthlaay, representative of Luck, who had blessed their union, was sitting in the front row. 26 and his family were lounging in the middle of the sea of dragons, looking bored. Sapphira caught her gaze and winked. There were drunk dragons in the back. EveningGlory saw everyone, and smiled as she took the final few steps. Queen Phoenix was standing behind the podium. She switched on the microphone CoppersSulfate had rigged up. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Starsiren and EveningGlory. Looking around this room, I see a diverse group of dragons, from all parts of Sornieth, brought together by love and friendship. It is truly beautiful when dragons can put aside their fighting and join together to celebrate the love and happiness of a pair of dragons." Phoenix said, her small fae voice booming with pride and energy. "Now, do you, Starsiren Of Eternal Dusk, take EveningGlory Of Eternal Dusk to be your mate, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, in summer or winter, for better or worse, as long as you both shall live?" Phoenix asked. Starsiren looked into EveningGlory's eyes. "I do." He said. Phoenix looked over at EveningGlory. "And, do you, EveningGlory Of Eternal Dusk, take Starsiren Of Eternal Dusk to be your mate, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, in summer or winter, for better or worse, as long as you both shall live?" EveningGlory beamed with happiness. "I do." She said. "Then by the power invested in me by all of the dragons in our clan, by the love and hope in this beautiful garden, by the elements of the deities themselves, I now pronounce you husband and wife." Phoenix proclaimed. "You may now kiss the bride." Starsiren smiled tenderly at EveningGlory, then leaned in and kissed her. Everyone cheered. EveningGlory freely tossed her jasmine bouquet, which landed in the arms of a surprised Affliction.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Quincy and Eclypse both smiled, obviously happy for the couple.
Quincy and Eclypse both smiled, obviously happy for the couple.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44145474][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/441455/44145474_350.png[/img][/url] Amereni had quickly slipped on his venom green cape over his tunic as he flew over the backyard, hovering next to the brown Guardian in red. “When’s this party getting started?” The brightly colored Coatl said as his wings started to flap in anticipation. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44707992][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/447080/44707992_350.png[/img][/url] Ninohu was flying above, patrolling the sky to make sure nobody that was planning on ruining this glorious day was gonna fly in on his watch. He had almost charged into Amereni before quickly recognizing the slightly garish Coatl. “Not too long, now.” Ninohu said. “Just don’t get too crazy.” He didn’t stick by Amereni too long after that, continuing his sky patrol after finishing the sentence. Amereni quickly dove down to the ground, his tail swishing a bit in excitement. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626852/62685183_350.png[/img] Calida had quickly found a way to spread her petals without her arms. That being holding the basket in her mouth as she bobbed and swung it around. She twirled around quite a bit as she did, mainly to appear somewhat graceful but also just because it was pretty fun.
44145474_350.png

Amereni had quickly slipped on his venom green cape over his tunic as he flew over the backyard, hovering next to the brown Guardian in red.
“When’s this party getting started?” The brightly colored Coatl said as his wings started to flap in anticipation.

44707992_350.png

Ninohu was flying above, patrolling the sky to make sure nobody that was planning on ruining this glorious day was gonna fly in on his watch. He had almost charged into Amereni before quickly recognizing the slightly garish Coatl.
“Not too long, now.” Ninohu said. “Just don’t get too crazy.” He didn’t stick by Amereni too long after that, continuing his sky patrol after finishing the sentence. Amereni quickly dove down to the ground, his tail swishing a bit in excitement.

62685183_350.png

Calida had quickly found a way to spread her petals without her arms. That being holding the basket in her mouth as she bobbed and swung it around. She twirled around quite a bit as she did, mainly to appear somewhat graceful but also just because it was pretty fun.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
Affliction glared at the flower bouquet before shrugging and smiling.

Carbry began sobbing.

Tethys raised an eyebrow at Carbry and scooted away from him. He got up and went to the drink table. Wisely, he did not choose any of the drinks affliction brought, opting instead for a cup of water, that he smelled first before drinking. He took a sip, waited a moment, and when nothing happened, shrugged and drank the whole thing.

Cuperite glared at Affliction, a sentiment which she returned.
Affliction glared at the flower bouquet before shrugging and smiling.

Carbry began sobbing.

Tethys raised an eyebrow at Carbry and scooted away from him. He got up and went to the drink table. Wisely, he did not choose any of the drinks affliction brought, opting instead for a cup of water, that he smelled first before drinking. He took a sip, waited a moment, and when nothing happened, shrugged and drank the whole thing.

Cuperite glared at Affliction, a sentiment which she returned.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
@EssenceofNexus, a ping for your new url in Role-play!
@EssenceofNexus, a ping for your new url in Role-play!
@Aequorin
(Wait did I not put this in Roleplay lol I'm tired apparently)
Come celebrate with us!
@Aequorin
(Wait did I not put this in Roleplay lol I'm tired apparently)
Come celebrate with us!
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
What just happened?
What just happened?
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Just then before the cake was served, with all of the dancing and revelry, Skye fell straight into the expensive dessert
Just then before the cake was served, with all of the dancing and revelry, Skye fell straight into the expensive dessert
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
(My dragons got married, there's about to be a party, and all the admins are invited and I want Aequorin to come celebrate with us)
(My dragons got married, there's about to be a party, and all the admins are invited and I want Aequorin to come celebrate with us)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15