Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Divine Wedding (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Quincy rushes up to Carmela. "Are you alright? I mean, you managed to stop the flames in like fifteen seconds...i'm impressed". He grins slightly.
Quincy rushes up to Carmela. "Are you alright? I mean, you managed to stop the flames in like fifteen seconds...i'm impressed". He grins slightly.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Popping off one if his eyes, he dipped it into the cake and ate it. Today his eyes were watermelon flavored. Squeezing his eyes shut, he waited for them to all pop off. When they did, he quickly picked them up, got a huge slice of cake, and put his eyes into the cake. By now his eyes had already regrown, and he enjoyed his custom cake.
Popping off one if his eyes, he dipped it into the cake and ate it. Today his eyes were watermelon flavored. Squeezing his eyes shut, he waited for them to all pop off. When they did, he quickly picked them up, got a huge slice of cake, and put his eyes into the cake. By now his eyes had already regrown, and he enjoyed his custom cake.
LMLA6wg.png
Amereni stopped for a second, noticing the rainbow volcano before quickly flying around it, cheering as his radioactive green wings flew just above the rainbow liquid pouring out from it. Calida looked over and began to walk towards the newly-spring volcano.
Amereni stopped for a second, noticing the rainbow volcano before quickly flying around it, cheering as his radioactive green wings flew just above the rainbow liquid pouring out from it. Calida looked over and began to walk towards the newly-spring volcano.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
@DrakoTheDragon

"Yeah, I'm alright... I think?" Carmela replied, attempting to stand up.

Carmela looks grins up at Quincy and boops him on the nose, making him blush.

(Edit: the part about the spell, no idea where that post went. My computer his heck'n weird and randomly deletes stuff.)

(Edit Edit: Anyhow, Carmela stopped the flames with a barrier spell and made the flames die with the lack of oxygen. Then she fainted with mental exhaustion)
@DrakoTheDragon

"Yeah, I'm alright... I think?" Carmela replied, attempting to stand up.

Carmela looks grins up at Quincy and boops him on the nose, making him blush.

(Edit: the part about the spell, no idea where that post went. My computer his heck'n weird and randomly deletes stuff.)

(Edit Edit: Anyhow, Carmela stopped the flames with a barrier spell and made the flames die with the lack of oxygen. Then she fainted with mental exhaustion)
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Affliction raised an eyebrow, waiting for the dragon glaring at her to say something in response.
Affliction raised an eyebrow, waiting for the dragon glaring at her to say something in response.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Ninohu had sort of been taken aback by how calmly she seemed to answer that question despite all the chaos she had caused, pausing s bit before coming back to and growling a bit.
“I’m going to have to ask you to leave. Either on your own or by the security team.”
Ninohu had sort of been taken aback by how calmly she seemed to answer that question despite all the chaos she had caused, pausing s bit before coming back to and growling a bit.
“I’m going to have to ask you to leave. Either on your own or by the security team.”
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
Siphony flew over to Affliction. "This is totally awesome. I'm about to light up some fireworks, but I think they need a little... kick." she said. She grinned.
Siphony flew over to Affliction. "This is totally awesome. I'm about to light up some fireworks, but I think they need a little... kick." she said. She grinned.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Affliction grinned. "Do you want them to be radioactive or freezing and burning at the same time? Or both?" She ignored the dragon telling her to leave.
Affliction grinned. "Do you want them to be radioactive or freezing and burning at the same time? Or both?" She ignored the dragon telling her to leave.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
After a moment, Eclypse returns. "Good thing I couldn't find a fire extinguisher, looks like we don't need it!" She says with a smile. "Unless that thing gets out of hand." Gesturing to the rainbow volcano.
After a moment, Eclypse returns. "Good thing I couldn't find a fire extinguisher, looks like we don't need it!" She says with a smile. "Unless that thing gets out of hand." Gesturing to the rainbow volcano.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Phoenix swooped over to Ninohu. EveningGlory and Starsiren came too. "Is there a problem?" Phoenix asked sweetly. EveningGlory ignored Ninohu. "Hi! You're Affliction, right? That fire was AWESOME! This party is so epic!" She said, bubbling with energy. She smiled at Affliction.
Phoenix swooped over to Ninohu. EveningGlory and Starsiren came too. "Is there a problem?" Phoenix asked sweetly. EveningGlory ignored Ninohu. "Hi! You're Affliction, right? That fire was AWESOME! This party is so epic!" She said, bubbling with energy. She smiled at Affliction.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15