Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Divine Wedding (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Shrugging off the whole 'original-cake-getting-smashed' thing, Quincy began serving some drinks that didn't get full of cake-goo.

Meanwhile, Eclypse had just finished roasting some assorted berries, and put them onto a large plate for anyone to enjoy.
Shrugging off the whole 'original-cake-getting-smashed' thing, Quincy began serving some drinks that didn't get full of cake-goo.

Meanwhile, Eclypse had just finished roasting some assorted berries, and put them onto a large plate for anyone to enjoy.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Affliction watched the chaos her drinks were causing. The line of flames was burning its way towards the cake, and had the distinct smell of a chemical fire. She didn't notice Ninohu.
Affliction watched the chaos her drinks were causing. The line of flames was burning its way towards the cake, and had the distinct smell of a chemical fire. She didn't notice Ninohu.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Starsiren and EveningGlory began to eat cake. A water dragon came out of nowhere and spit water at the flames on the gray dirt and few brown sprouts of grass. Suddenly, Phoenix jumped on the table. She grabbed one of the glowing green drinks and C H U G G E D. Everyone began cheering. She started gulping down Affliction's drinks, which seemed to have no effect on her. Other dragons from her clan and Odessa's clan began to chug the drinks, which had no effect whatsoever. Siphony, a purple spiral, literally dove into the cake, then tunneled through the giant mass, her mouth full of cake. She swallowed it and grabbed some of Affliction's drinks to wash it down. She smiled an only mostly insane smile at Affliction, meeting her gaze uncomfortably.
Starsiren and EveningGlory began to eat cake. A water dragon came out of nowhere and spit water at the flames on the gray dirt and few brown sprouts of grass. Suddenly, Phoenix jumped on the table. She grabbed one of the glowing green drinks and C H U G G E D. Everyone began cheering. She started gulping down Affliction's drinks, which seemed to have no effect on her. Other dragons from her clan and Odessa's clan began to chug the drinks, which had no effect whatsoever. Siphony, a purple spiral, literally dove into the cake, then tunneled through the giant mass, her mouth full of cake. She swallowed it and grabbed some of Affliction's drinks to wash it down. She smiled an only mostly insane smile at Affliction, meeting her gaze uncomfortably.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
OMG so sorry im late.. as Duet barged in.. I had to find something blue and I got the message late... here to make up for it a lavish ring for the bride [img]https://i.imgur.com/3s1RqxQ.png[/img] i am so sorry! Duet continued... finding something blue plus the flight from Starfall Isles
OMG so sorry im late.. as Duet barged in.. I had to find something blue and I got the message late... here to make up for it a lavish ring for the bride 3s1RqxQ.png i am so sorry! Duet continued... finding something blue plus the flight from Starfall Isles
y9uajVd.jpg 1KLIysW.png
Ninohu had gotten next to Affliction before looking at her with a small glare.
“Excuse me miss,” He said. “Do you know who was serving the drinks today?”

Calida had quickly noticed the flames going towards the cake and quickly tried to stomp them out as Amereni just kept dancing, having the time of his life.
Ninohu had gotten next to Affliction before looking at her with a small glare.
“Excuse me miss,” He said. “Do you know who was serving the drinks today?”

Calida had quickly noticed the flames going towards the cake and quickly tried to stomp them out as Amereni just kept dancing, having the time of his life.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
"Quincy! The cake!" Eclypse shouts, pointing at the trail of chemical fire approaching the cake. She proceeds to grab a small pile of napkins and attempts to smother the flames before they make it to their destination.
"Quincy! The cake!" Eclypse shouts, pointing at the trail of chemical fire approaching the cake. She proceeds to grab a small pile of napkins and attempts to smother the flames before they make it to their destination.
23998.png

Affliction smiled cooly. "Me." The chemical flames did not react to the stomping, as is characteristic to that type of fire.
Affliction smiled cooly. "Me." The chemical flames did not react to the stomping, as is characteristic to that type of fire.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Plague grinned. "I recognize you as well. You were part of the security team, I believe. I really hope I find AnkleMother again. It would be nice to see her again." Shaking his head, he grinned. "I thought I was the only primal here, though. I hadn't realized there were more!" Reaching into his mask, he tried to get some treats out, as he usually kept some snacks there. However, he felt something gooey touch his claws. Frowning, he looked inside and was shocked to find green goo all over the inside of the mask. Sighing, he muttered "Primal problems," before delicately folding the mask and tucking it into a corner of his cloak.
Plague grinned. "I recognize you as well. You were part of the security team, I believe. I really hope I find AnkleMother again. It would be nice to see her again." Shaking his head, he grinned. "I thought I was the only primal here, though. I hadn't realized there were more!" Reaching into his mask, he tried to get some treats out, as he usually kept some snacks there. However, he felt something gooey touch his claws. Frowning, he looked inside and was shocked to find green goo all over the inside of the mask. Sighing, he muttered "Primal problems," before delicately folding the mask and tucking it into a corner of his cloak.
LMLA6wg.png
Eclypse flies off in search of a fire extinguisher as Quincy begins to flap his wings wildly, hoping to slow the flames.
Eclypse flies off in search of a fire extinguisher as Quincy begins to flap his wings wildly, hoping to slow the flames.
23998.png

EveningGlory looked at Duet. "Wait, weren't you just here? You know what, I'm not gonna question it. This is the Glitchlands, after all." EveningGlory said. Suddenly, a fae flew out of nowhere. She landed on top of the cake. " Everyone gasped. EveningGlory beamed. "Naomi! You made it!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. "Of course I made it." Naomi smiled. She surveyed the chaos. "I think we need MORE chaos." She decided. Suddenly, an empty part of the ground erupted into a rainbow volcano. Everyone cheered.
EveningGlory looked at Duet. "Wait, weren't you just here? You know what, I'm not gonna question it. This is the Glitchlands, after all." EveningGlory said. Suddenly, a fae flew out of nowhere. She landed on top of the cake. " Everyone gasped. EveningGlory beamed. "Naomi! You made it!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. "Of course I made it." Naomi smiled. She surveyed the chaos. "I think we need MORE chaos." She decided. Suddenly, an empty part of the ground erupted into a rainbow volcano. Everyone cheered.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15