Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Divine Wedding (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
star rolls her eyes and pulls out a ball to play with her familiar
star rolls her eyes and pulls out a ball to play with her familiar
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
( this is escalating f a s t
also I'm going to be gone for ~2 hours very soon cause I get to go on a swimming trip, but I'll be idle then )
( this is escalating f a s t
also I'm going to be gone for ~2 hours very soon cause I get to go on a swimming trip, but I'll be idle then )
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Cuperite flew over and began to help Josh lift Narrator.

Tethys gasped and grabbed a big bucket of soapy water which he dumped onto the dragon stuck under narrator to make her easier to pull out. He then began to help pull.

Affliction sighed, muttered something, and began mixing a potion to make the drunk dragons sober again.
Cuperite flew over and began to help Josh lift Narrator.

Tethys gasped and grabbed a big bucket of soapy water which he dumped onto the dragon stuck under narrator to make her easier to pull out. He then began to help pull.

Affliction sighed, muttered something, and began mixing a potion to make the drunk dragons sober again.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Seraphi shook her head at the shock of the water spilling on her, water filled her eyes a bit and her claws dug into Lightnings arms as he was the only dragon she reconzied in the moment. Seraphi spread her wings again smacking Narrator in the face again but more softly this time as she was running out of energy, water shot up into Narrators face.
Seraphi shook her head at the shock of the water spilling on her, water filled her eyes a bit and her claws dug into Lightnings arms as he was the only dragon she reconzied in the moment. Seraphi spread her wings again smacking Narrator in the face again but more softly this time as she was running out of energy, water shot up into Narrators face.
VAAnkLY.png
Eclypse shoots Quincy a glare. After a loud groan, the two of them fly over to Seraphi and try to help.
Eclypse shoots Quincy a glare. After a loud groan, the two of them fly over to Seraphi and try to help.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
( i'm back, and unfortunately my trip didn't go very well :") )

Narrator flailed at the surrounding group, lifting himself up and taking off with the bottle. He exited the venue in a flurry of extremely drunk rage and saw a red nocturne in a lab coat resting under a tree. He landed with an ungraceful thump next to the dragon and took a sip out of the bottle. "How are yOu?" He slurred. Narrator grunted in frustration at how long it was taking his friends to show up.
(@Bezonox get in here)
( i'm back, and unfortunately my trip didn't go very well :") )

Narrator flailed at the surrounding group, lifting himself up and taking off with the bottle. He exited the venue in a flurry of extremely drunk rage and saw a red nocturne in a lab coat resting under a tree. He landed with an ungraceful thump next to the dragon and took a sip out of the bottle. "How are yOu?" He slurred. Narrator grunted in frustration at how long it was taking his friends to show up.
(@Bezonox get in here)
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Hello! Washer here would like to attend!

Not Found
Hello! Washer here would like to attend!

Not Found
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15