Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431
Echo stares at all those around her "I shall not tell your tales, for as long as there is light, shadow, life, death and magic"

@LostUmbrella @Silikiyu @SweetToothArt
Echo stares at all those around her "I shall not tell your tales, for as long as there is light, shadow, life, death and magic"

@LostUmbrella @Silikiyu @SweetToothArt
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
"Secrets become tales, stories of warning or inspiration. Tales become legends, legends become myth" The fair hide skydancer drone, waving her hands about and causing the chains to rattle and chime in their own like. Time. Time is what separates one wyrm's secret from a civilization's legend. Our 'stories' as you so politely put..."

She lower to all fours, slinking forward until the gentle tug of her bindings signal the end of her reach. "Are all that will be left of us. In the name of justice, our bodies, our minds, our very essence is to wither away into nothingness. Our stories are the whispers that keep who we are alive long after the physical form is left to perish." She grin, tilting her head, "Tell our stories. Spread the word of the virtue and beauty their so-called 'justice' holds." She lower close to the ground, watching them all. "Guilt? Innocence? These are falsehoods decided by those who know not the full story. Educate those who will listen and judge for themselves-- not those who will twist and warp the truth for their ideals of Lawfulness."
"Secrets become tales, stories of warning or inspiration. Tales become legends, legends become myth" The fair hide skydancer drone, waving her hands about and causing the chains to rattle and chime in their own like. Time. Time is what separates one wyrm's secret from a civilization's legend. Our 'stories' as you so politely put..."

She lower to all fours, slinking forward until the gentle tug of her bindings signal the end of her reach. "Are all that will be left of us. In the name of justice, our bodies, our minds, our very essence is to wither away into nothingness. Our stories are the whispers that keep who we are alive long after the physical form is left to perish." She grin, tilting her head, "Tell our stories. Spread the word of the virtue and beauty their so-called 'justice' holds." She lower close to the ground, watching them all. "Guilt? Innocence? These are falsehoods decided by those who know not the full story. Educate those who will listen and judge for themselves-- not those who will twist and warp the truth for their ideals of Lawfulness."
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Echo gazes at the sky dancer "Ah, but some should not be told" She taps a tune, her tune "The tales that could be used to blackmail others, or cause harm.." she sighs "Those ones are becoming more frequent, something is wrong, very wrong"
Echo gazes at the sky dancer "Ah, but some should not be told" She taps a tune, her tune "The tales that could be used to blackmail others, or cause harm.." she sighs "Those ones are becoming more frequent, something is wrong, very wrong"
Continuum rift RP
(Imma just casually jump in here if thats okay...) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53213087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532131/53213087_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Plague"[/b] The tiny pearlcatcher raised her head from the corner she was curled in and blinked her strange eyes slowly. There were many dragons that had joined her in the cell (I assume) while she was sleeping. From what she understood, they were talking about the reasons why they got thrown into this hellhole to begin with. "Something is wrong, very wrong." The black and blue wildclaw said to the bloody skydancer. "What if you committed the heinous act of opening your very own eyes? Everybody called me "Demon-eyes" and I was branded as such. A small demon, sent to devour the souls of whoever's heart I touched." She smiled sadly. "I agree Wildclaw, there is something very wrong and I'm afraid of what I know." [/center]
(Imma just casually jump in here if thats okay...)

53213087_350.png

"Plague"
The tiny pearlcatcher raised her head from the corner she was curled in and blinked her strange eyes slowly. There were many dragons that had joined her in the cell (I assume) while she was sleeping. From what she understood, they were talking about the reasons why they got thrown into this hellhole to begin with. "Something is wrong, very wrong." The black and blue wildclaw said to the bloody skydancer. "What if you committed the heinous act of opening your very own eyes? Everybody called me "Demon-eyes" and I was branded as such. A small demon, sent to devour the souls of whoever's heart I touched." She smiled sadly. "I agree Wildclaw, there is something very wrong and I'm afraid of what I know."
DHsCMJx.png
[size=2][b](I would love to hop in on this too! Hopefully we can keep this RP going for a bit, it seems quite interesting. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] I'd like a chance to play as one of my enemy types some more.) [rule] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27863772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278638/27863772_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=6][b][i][u]Gendry.[/u][/i][/b][/size] [size=2][b]A horribly deformed Bogsneak, with goat eyes and the horns to match. Juggernaut class, big strong brute of a lad. Greedy, sluggish, and cruel. Renegade leader of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/463940/1532208/1]Unsworn[/url], a ragtag group of raider dragons, dedicated to taking down the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/463940/1519086]Alliance[/url]. Slow in combat and not too bright, but ruthless and vicious regardless. Don't get in his way.[/columns] [rule] [size=2][b]With a start, the horned Bogsneak lifted his head, from where he had previously lay on the dirty ground in slumber. The muffled sounds of several voices reached his ears. He blinked open vivid red eyes with strange slitted pupils, like the eyes of a goat. Slowly regaining his senses, his snake-like tongue flitted out from between his fangs, scenting the air. Something stirred excitedly within him. Dragons. He could detect the smell of dragon flesh, all too familiar to him. But his mind felt muddled, swampy, lost. He blinked again, and couldn't seem to remember what had gotten him here, in this dark and damp room filled with other dragons. What was he doing last? Ah, that's right. He remembered. The mere thought of why he was in this prison cell made him laugh. But it wasn't a cheery, happy laugh. A deep, growly, evil chuckle emitted from his throat, as he tried to stir to his feet, drawing the attention of his cell mates. Gendry stood on wobbly paws, tipped with claws that had not been taken care of for years. The claws of a killer. "Well," he remarked. His voice was low and bold, like gristle. "Looks like I've run upon a pot of bad luck, and it seems like I'm stuck in here. Or rather..." An impish glint showed in his goat eyes as he tilted his head, feigning to be coy, showing his fangs in a dark grin. "Maybe you all are stuck in here, with me. You'd better hope that I do not grow hungry."
(I would love to hop in on this too! Hopefully we can keep this RP going for a bit, it seems quite interesting. I'd like a chance to play as one of my enemy types some more.)

27863772_350.png
Gendry.
A horribly deformed Bogsneak, with goat eyes and the horns to match. Juggernaut class, big strong brute of a lad. Greedy, sluggish, and cruel. Renegade leader of the Unsworn, a ragtag group of raider dragons, dedicated to taking down the Alliance. Slow in combat and not too bright, but ruthless and vicious regardless. Don't get in his way.

With a start, the horned Bogsneak lifted his head, from where he had previously lay on the dirty ground in slumber.

The muffled sounds of several voices reached his ears. He blinked open vivid red eyes with strange slitted pupils, like the eyes of a goat. Slowly regaining his senses, his snake-like tongue flitted out from between his fangs, scenting the air. Something stirred excitedly within him. Dragons. He could detect the smell of dragon flesh, all too familiar to him.

But his mind felt muddled, swampy, lost. He blinked again, and couldn't seem to remember what had gotten him here, in this dark and damp room filled with other dragons. What was he doing last?

Ah, that's right. He remembered.

The mere thought of why he was in this prison cell made him laugh. But it wasn't a cheery, happy laugh. A deep, growly, evil chuckle emitted from his throat, as he tried to stir to his feet, drawing the attention of his cell mates. Gendry stood on wobbly paws, tipped with claws that had not been taken care of for years. The claws of a killer.

"Well," he remarked. His voice was low and bold, like gristle. "Looks like I've run upon a pot of bad luck, and it seems like I'm stuck in here. Or rather..." An impish glint showed in his goat eyes as he tilted his head, feigning to be coy, showing his fangs in a dark grin. "Maybe you all are stuck in here, with me. You'd better hope that I do not grow hungry."
vaOV9W8.gif
Echo fixed her gaze on the bogsneak, she looked at the state of his claws "Your clawssss, sssay that..." she turns her eyes to the little pearlcatcher. "Ahh, little one, What a strange fate Destiny gave you" She waves a claw in the air "We are all stuck in here with each other, so, killing each other-" She laughs harshly "Would hardly improve the conditions of this, prison, so, Oh, Killer-with-uncared-for-claws-who-may-get-hungry, Do Not Try It"
Echo fixed her gaze on the bogsneak, she looked at the state of his claws "Your clawssss, sssay that..." she turns her eyes to the little pearlcatcher. "Ahh, little one, What a strange fate Destiny gave you" She waves a claw in the air "We are all stuck in here with each other, so, killing each other-" She laughs harshly "Would hardly improve the conditions of this, prison, so, Oh, Killer-with-uncared-for-claws-who-may-get-hungry, Do Not Try It"
Continuum rift RP
Before she could continue her debate on stories and their power with the wildclaw, her attention was tugged at by the sound of others stirring and giving their part in this chapter. Turning her gaze first to the pearlcatcher child, her frill of feathers seem to wilt, perhaps as though her words struck a cord unknowingly. Yet even prior to being able to speak a word of comfort to the child, crimson eyes snap to the skulking figure who's mannerisms she could read with more familiarity.

A wicked grin cross her lips as she twist her neck some, looking at him upside-down with her feathers fanned and almost rattling akin to a feral beast-- her eyes shown wide and wild as she keep them locked onto him. "Tell me, have you tasted the waters of the Wyrmwound~?" Her only response to his 'hungry' comment, knowing full well of her own design, born not simply to ravage the land as the rest of her kind, but to spread the infection by her very form. Her chains groan and rattle as she slink about, shifting to sit more comfortably. With a soft chuckle she dismiss the bogsneak, looking to the child and gently patting the ground.

"They say the eyes are windows to the soul... but, just as a window; what you see is only a filtered view of what truly lies beyond. Stained glass shows us many colors and often obscure what lies beyond. That does not mean the light-- the soul, is muddied, simply the window through which it is seen." She offer a softer smile, for the first time since her reveal seeming... almost normal. "I think your eyes are lovely. Even if you do have a taste for souls, or flesh, you are no monster to me. You are a beautiful youngling with a future that can be as bright as your eyes. If only more dragons learned... not all monsters are what they seem...."
Before she could continue her debate on stories and their power with the wildclaw, her attention was tugged at by the sound of others stirring and giving their part in this chapter. Turning her gaze first to the pearlcatcher child, her frill of feathers seem to wilt, perhaps as though her words struck a cord unknowingly. Yet even prior to being able to speak a word of comfort to the child, crimson eyes snap to the skulking figure who's mannerisms she could read with more familiarity.

A wicked grin cross her lips as she twist her neck some, looking at him upside-down with her feathers fanned and almost rattling akin to a feral beast-- her eyes shown wide and wild as she keep them locked onto him. "Tell me, have you tasted the waters of the Wyrmwound~?" Her only response to his 'hungry' comment, knowing full well of her own design, born not simply to ravage the land as the rest of her kind, but to spread the infection by her very form. Her chains groan and rattle as she slink about, shifting to sit more comfortably. With a soft chuckle she dismiss the bogsneak, looking to the child and gently patting the ground.

"They say the eyes are windows to the soul... but, just as a window; what you see is only a filtered view of what truly lies beyond. Stained glass shows us many colors and often obscure what lies beyond. That does not mean the light-- the soul, is muddied, simply the window through which it is seen." She offer a softer smile, for the first time since her reveal seeming... almost normal. "I think your eyes are lovely. Even if you do have a taste for souls, or flesh, you are no monster to me. You are a beautiful youngling with a future that can be as bright as your eyes. If only more dragons learned... not all monsters are what they seem...."
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=11051&tab=dragon&did=49975281][img]https://i.imgur.com/ekAHkR4.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][color=transparent]...........................[/color][nextcol] [center][color=708090]_________________________[/color][/center] [font=cambria][color=708090][size=4]--- From the shadows of the cell across from them, a pair of icy white eyes shined in the light as they opened, hearing and listening to the conversation nearby. [i]There are other dragons here,[/i] they thought, pupils thinning till they seem to have disappeared from existence. The beast could sense different types of magic from them, some stronger than others, but still was enough to make them shiver - they had to be careful, yet it seem there would be no issue in 'befriending' these dragons as most didn't seem to fit in with the rest of society of their own race. A grin spread wide on its monstrous and toothy maw, letting out a low growl of excitement. [i] They would certainly have some fun.[/i] Slow, heavy steps - thanks to the magical binds - were taken, making sure to alert the dragons of their presence while they took on the form of its Nocturne prisoner. [i]"They are too cautious,"[/i] they started, their voice tried to be gentle, but still harsh to the ears, and it was unsure if one could tell if they were male or female. [i]"If you are too different, you are dangerous. Too many wish for peace and strive for a safe haven."[/i] Their own words made itself chuckle, a bit darkly than it meant to. [i]"Those foolish dragons... Have none of them learned that everything has something to counter it in order to create so called balance? And yet they wish to try to contain the bad and believe that good would rule over their world."[/i] Their tail swayed from side to side as their eyes looked onto each dragon between bars, seeing as there were a couple Skydancers, a Bogsneak, a Wildclaw, a young Pearlcatcher, and an Imperial - though it felt that it was one of the Skydancers that it had to keep an eye on. Their gaze settled on the hatchling, having heard their story. As heartbreaking as it was, the beast didn't feel sadness, but instead quickly try to find a way to feed into any possible anger they might have to allow it to grow and let it bring fear to their own kind. [i]"Those dragons do not understand, and most do not wish to understand. You have something incredible and We believe you should show them what you are capable of. We believe that you could have that power to change their views and making sure they do not underestimate you just because you are a little dragon."[/i] ----- [ [i]ooc[/i] // a shade-touched dragon in prison? just wanted to throw in some more fun and joy [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] ][/size][/color][/font] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cRTWuhN.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]............[/color][/columns]
7xmmeMg.png
ekAHkR4.png
--- From the shadows of the cell across from them, a pair of icy white eyes shined in the light as they opened, hearing and listening to the conversation nearby. There are other dragons here, they thought, pupils thinning till they seem to have disappeared from existence. The beast could sense different types of magic from them, some stronger than others, but still was enough to make them shiver - they had to be careful, yet it seem there would be no issue in 'befriending' these dragons as most didn't seem to fit in with the rest of society of their own race. A grin spread wide on its monstrous and toothy maw, letting out a low growl of excitement. They would certainly have some fun.

Slow, heavy steps - thanks to the magical binds - were taken, making sure to alert the dragons of their presence while they took on the form of its Nocturne prisoner. "They are too cautious," they started, their voice tried to be gentle, but still harsh to the ears, and it was unsure if one could tell if they were male or female. "If you are too different, you are dangerous. Too many wish for peace and strive for a safe haven." Their own words made itself chuckle, a bit darkly than it meant to. "Those foolish dragons... Have none of them learned that everything has something to counter it in order to create so called balance? And yet they wish to try to contain the bad and believe that good would rule over their world."

Their tail swayed from side to side as their eyes looked onto each dragon between bars, seeing as there were a couple Skydancers, a Bogsneak, a Wildclaw, a young Pearlcatcher, and an Imperial - though it felt that it was one of the Skydancers that it had to keep an eye on. Their gaze settled on the hatchling, having heard their story. As heartbreaking as it was, the beast didn't feel sadness, but instead quickly try to find a way to feed into any possible anger they might have to allow it to grow and let it bring fear to their own kind. "Those dragons do not understand, and most do not wish to understand. You have something incredible and We believe you should show them what you are capable of. We believe that you could have that power to change their views and making sure they do not underestimate you just because you are a little dragon."

[ ooc // a shade-touched dragon in prison? just wanted to throw in some more fun and joy ]

cRTWuhN.png
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Echo gazed at the Nocturne "Ah, what happened to your previous Be?" She rolled her head limply on her neck, looking like a puppet whose neck string had been cut "Ah-ha-ha-ha, aren't we all a lovely bunch of MISFITS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" she breaks off into laughter, only stopping when she is contorted into a ball on the floor and can no longer take breath "Ahhhh, O Nocturne, your presence affects me"
Echo gazed at the Nocturne "Ah, what happened to your previous Be?" She rolled her head limply on her neck, looking like a puppet whose neck string had been cut "Ah-ha-ha-ha, aren't we all a lovely bunch of MISFITS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" she breaks off into laughter, only stopping when she is contorted into a ball on the floor and can no longer take breath "Ahhhh, O Nocturne, your presence affects me"
Continuum rift RP
"Plague"
She looked at the Nocturne who seemed to have woken up and was speaking about the misunderstanding of those that are too different to allow to live properly. "The power to change their views." she echoed. "I like that. Yes, I would like that very much." She grinned and her eyes flashed. "But how would I do it?" She turned towards the Nocturne with wide eyes.
"Plague"
She looked at the Nocturne who seemed to have woken up and was speaking about the misunderstanding of those that are too different to allow to live properly. "The power to change their views." she echoed. "I like that. Yes, I would like that very much." She grinned and her eyes flashed. "But how would I do it?" She turned towards the Nocturne with wide eyes.
DHsCMJx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431