Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53295048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532951/53295048_350.png[/img] [/url] The half-wolf creature smiled a twisted smile at the wildclaw. "Oh, but I will not be here forever. Phoenix sent me out to make friends, but I got thrown in this place. When the full moon comes, Phoenix will return to free me. If you are kind to me, I may ask her to free you as well..." The half-wolf goddess said. (Yes, I said goddess. I have two goddesses in my lore, the Twelfth and the Thirteenth, Phoenix and StormSeeker.) She looked over, and noticed a nocturne next to her. A Glitchbeast, almost like her. "You. What is your name? I am StormSeeker. Call me Storm." @ArcticEira

53295048_350.png

The half-wolf creature smiled a twisted smile at the wildclaw.
"Oh, but I will not be here forever. Phoenix sent me out to make friends, but I got thrown in this place. When the full moon comes, Phoenix will return to free me. If you are kind to me, I may ask her to free you as well..." The half-wolf goddess said. (Yes, I said goddess. I have two goddesses in my lore, the Twelfth and the Thirteenth, Phoenix and StormSeeker.)
She looked over, and noticed a nocturne next to her. A Glitchbeast, almost like her.
"You. What is your name? I am StormSeeker. Call me Storm."
@ArcticEira
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
The Nocturne stood, her primal need for the sweet fluid lighting her misty, beady eyes with a savage excitement. Her Capsule fizzed more, it bubbled silently, but it was eye-catching. She tried to prowl toward the Spiral, moving like a cat, but her restraints seemed to have a shorter range of walking than any of the other prisoners, stopping less than a quarter of the way toward the Spiral. She growed in annoyance, her tail lashing in anger as she sat at the edge of what her restraints would allow, staring at the bleeding Spiral in silent anguish.
The Nocturne stood, her primal need for the sweet fluid lighting her misty, beady eyes with a savage excitement. Her Capsule fizzed more, it bubbled silently, but it was eye-catching. She tried to prowl toward the Spiral, moving like a cat, but her restraints seemed to have a shorter range of walking than any of the other prisoners, stopping less than a quarter of the way toward the Spiral. She growed in annoyance, her tail lashing in anger as she sat at the edge of what her restraints would allow, staring at the bleeding Spiral in silent anguish.

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=11051&tab=dragon&did=49975281][img]https://i.imgur.com/ekAHkR4.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][color=transparent]...........................[/color][nextcol] [center][color=708090]_________________________[/color][/center] [font=cambria][color=708090][size=4]--- As the Spiral named Lady spoke, the shade beast listened boredly. Another squabble, it sounded like, one that it was not interested in even if it could attempt more trouble to create chaos, but honestly, to it, it felt it would be a waste. Besides, it seems like the Wildclaw, Echo, wanted to end Lady's life right then and there (which would be the amusing thing to watch). Still, despite how bored it made the beast feel, they still listened to the Skydancer's words, noting how they were trying to sneakily pry for information. Clever, they thought, which could come in handy; and while they could possibly put the whole 'voicing their mind' to use, they knew it could be problematic in certain situations. As the silver scaled Nocturne had voiced out, some dragons would try to practice the 'trust no one but yourself' mindset. Just as the conversation continued on, it was then that the beast took notice of the young dragon's presence beside them. Eyes void of life and color shifted to them, pupils thin as they watched the Pearlcatcher... interested in this choice. A dark shadow would start to slither along the ground, gently clinging onto the young hatchling like water before moving away. As if protective over the new 'follower', the beast opened a wing just enough to create cover over the hatchling. The talk of escaping brought their attention back to them, becoming interested once more of the others. Their eyes glanced over the brute's size while noting the pride of such. [i]"Perhaps when our bindings are off, you could show us such strength and power. First, however..."[/i] A pause, and they glanced over to the Nocturne with curious eyes, spotting that she had stopped trying to pick the lock and instead now had their eyes on the bleeding Spiral. [i]"Dark dragon."[/i] They spoke, hoping to gain her attention before she would go berserk on them. [i]"You wish for freedom, do you not? If you are patient and desire your freedom, then continue your picking, unless there are possibly other ways to be rid of these god-awful binds."[/i] With that said, their eyes went to the bleeding Spiral, Lady, and even to the Wildclaw, wishing to pry out more information as it seems like they knew more about this place and the guards who watched over them. As they waited for the possibility of more answers and clues to how they could escape, the beast heard another dragon's voice obviously addressing to it. And this one... oh this one made the beast shiver. Narrowing its eyes at the 'goddess', they stared for a while even as she spoke a question on their name. [i]"Names mean nothing to Us."[/i] They hissed, tail swaying from side to side while the shadows of the void swirled around them faster, mocking storm clouds.[/size][/color][/font] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cRTWuhN.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]............[/color][/columns]
7xmmeMg.png
ekAHkR4.png
--- As the Spiral named Lady spoke, the shade beast listened boredly. Another squabble, it sounded like, one that it was not interested in even if it could attempt more trouble to create chaos, but honestly, to it, it felt it would be a waste. Besides, it seems like the Wildclaw, Echo, wanted to end Lady's life right then and there (which would be the amusing thing to watch). Still, despite how bored it made the beast feel, they still listened to the Skydancer's words, noting how they were trying to sneakily pry for information. Clever, they thought, which could come in handy; and while they could possibly put the whole 'voicing their mind' to use, they knew it could be problematic in certain situations. As the silver scaled Nocturne had voiced out, some dragons would try to practice the 'trust no one but yourself' mindset.

Just as the conversation continued on, it was then that the beast took notice of the young dragon's presence beside them. Eyes void of life and color shifted to them, pupils thin as they watched the Pearlcatcher... interested in this choice. A dark shadow would start to slither along the ground, gently clinging onto the young hatchling like water before moving away. As if protective over the new 'follower', the beast opened a wing just enough to create cover over the hatchling.

The talk of escaping brought their attention back to them, becoming interested once more of the others. Their eyes glanced over the brute's size while noting the pride of such. "Perhaps when our bindings are off, you could show us such strength and power. First, however..." A pause, and they glanced over to the Nocturne with curious eyes, spotting that she had stopped trying to pick the lock and instead now had their eyes on the bleeding Spiral. "Dark dragon." They spoke, hoping to gain her attention before she would go berserk on them. "You wish for freedom, do you not? If you are patient and desire your freedom, then continue your picking, unless there are possibly other ways to be rid of these god-awful binds." With that said, their eyes went to the bleeding Spiral, Lady, and even to the Wildclaw, wishing to pry out more information as it seems like they knew more about this place and the guards who watched over them.

As they waited for the possibility of more answers and clues to how they could escape, the beast heard another dragon's voice obviously addressing to it. And this one... oh this one made the beast shiver. Narrowing its eyes at the 'goddess', they stared for a while even as she spoke a question on their name. "Names mean nothing to Us." They hissed, tail swaying from side to side while the shadows of the void swirled around them faster, mocking storm clouds.

cRTWuhN.png
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
(Just gonna jump in here :0) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424121&tab=dragon&did=50711494][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507115/50711494_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/L47ZbFQc/extra-wing-left.png[/img][size=7][b][font=Papyrus] Resyn [/font][/b][/size][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qq9hh2CJ/extra-wing-right.png[/img] Memories rushed through his head as the Dragons around him spoke about their crimes. He listened carefully, judging with silence. He stared at each one as they spoke, His magenta eyes seeming to pierce through their bodies. He was never noticed by them, it seemed, but he didn't mind. He'd prefer not to speak. He just sat with his wings tucked tight against his sides. He was used to it being that way. He had to sneak around before he was put into this box of concrete and metal. It would only be a matter of time before he would be free, again. He had been around the cells around his entire life. He killed. But he had no regrets. They all deserved it, he just sped up the karma that would hit them later. He closed his eyes for a moment as the memories rushed in. If he hadn't had went into a fit of rage he would be free at this moment. He let his feelings get the best of himself. He always does. He let out a silent hiss, scolding himself. His tail lashed against the concrete below him, causing the chains attached to them to rattle and he began to clench his talons. Then, a drop of water hit his snout and he went still, opening his eyes again. And just like that he hadn't moved again and went back to gazing at the prisoners around him. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31684d837f5048c69ecf4e68cb3dbb48/tumblr_inline_psug30Dpy41r3lvtf_400.png[/img] [/center]
(Just gonna jump in here :0)
50711494_350.png

extra-wing-left.png Resyn extra-wing-right.png
Memories rushed through his head as the Dragons around him spoke about their crimes. He listened carefully, judging with silence. He stared at each one as they spoke, His magenta eyes seeming to pierce through their bodies. He was never noticed by them, it seemed, but he didn't mind. He'd prefer not to speak. He just sat with his wings tucked tight against his sides. He was used to it being that way. He had to sneak around before he was put into this box of concrete and metal. It would only be a matter of time before he would be free, again.

He had been around the cells around his entire life. He killed. But he had no regrets. They all deserved it, he just sped up the karma that would hit them later. He closed his eyes for a moment as the memories rushed in. If he hadn't had went into a fit of rage he would be free at this moment. He let his feelings get the best of himself. He always does. He let out a silent hiss, scolding himself. His tail lashed against the concrete below him, causing the chains attached to them to rattle and he began to clench his talons. Then, a drop of water hit his snout and he went still, opening his eyes again. And just like that he hadn't moved again and went back to gazing at the prisoners around him.
tumblr_inline_psug30Dpy41r3lvtf_400.png
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
The Nocturne whirled her head around at the beast, its voice catching the attention of the sparkling Nocturne. She silently nodded in agreement, her throat aching from what little talking she had already done. Sapphire grasped the sharp bone in one talon, using her whip-thin tail-tip as a second tool. Still smelling the dark crimson liquid on the Spiral, she wasn't entirely focused, but her desperation for escape drove her to this desperate measure, to ignore food and pick the lock.
The Nocturne whirled her head around at the beast, its voice catching the attention of the sparkling Nocturne. She silently nodded in agreement, her throat aching from what little talking she had already done. Sapphire grasped the sharp bone in one talon, using her whip-thin tail-tip as a second tool. Still smelling the dark crimson liquid on the Spiral, she wasn't entirely focused, but her desperation for escape drove her to this desperate measure, to ignore food and pick the lock.

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Echo looked at her fellow prisoners "My `friend` Ukryty could help us to escape, however" She looked down and scratched the floor nervously "She has an incredible short temper, anything can set her off on a rampage, so maybe enlisting her help would be unwise" Echo raised her head to look at everyone "Should I? or should I not?"

Lady uncoiled then backed herself up against the wall. She didn't like the attention she was getting from some of the other prisoners...
At Echos words, she snapped her head to the wild claw "NO, nonononononononononono, you are NOT letting Ukryty out, no, no, no, NO" Lady began to tie herself into knots, again "She`ll kill me! Oh, and everyone else, she is not to be trusted!!"
Echo looked at her fellow prisoners "My `friend` Ukryty could help us to escape, however" She looked down and scratched the floor nervously "She has an incredible short temper, anything can set her off on a rampage, so maybe enlisting her help would be unwise" Echo raised her head to look at everyone "Should I? or should I not?"

Lady uncoiled then backed herself up against the wall. She didn't like the attention she was getting from some of the other prisoners...
At Echos words, she snapped her head to the wild claw "NO, nonononononononononono, you are NOT letting Ukryty out, no, no, no, NO" Lady began to tie herself into knots, again "She`ll kill me! Oh, and everyone else, she is not to be trusted!!"
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Lazily she turn her gaze to Lady, near completely deadpan. "You mean to say you'd prefer to wither away into nothing within these walls, rather than have even a glint of hope in escaping?" She chuckle, rising to her feet again. "We can all smell your blood. Tell me, wouldn't you rather be released from this hell of 'monsters' before we decide how to divvy up your parts~?" she cackle loudly, bringing her chains to rattle as she stamp her claws to the ground.

"In truth, any one of us might seek to take your life. You're weakened, already bleeding, and you honestly seem too frail and frightened to put up much of a fight. So what difference will one more with a taste for your hide be? Difference is; if we manage freedom, you'll get a head start away from us while we find places to lay low and let the heat die down." She was playing a wicked game, appealing to each dragon she addressed's desires, their strengths and weaknesses alike, all to line them for the singular goal; freedom. In truth, she didn't care what they did after escaping, but until they were clear away from threat of immediate recapture, she had to get them all working together and, at best, tolerating one another.

"None of us are to be trusted, between the murderers and cannibals, liars and betrayers, to the lovely shade-touched looking beastie. Though, when faced with a life bound and being stared at like fresh meat waiting for the slaughter, or the freedom of wind under your wings to whisk you away from it all, wouldn't you rather work together to better your odds of getting out alive~?"
Lazily she turn her gaze to Lady, near completely deadpan. "You mean to say you'd prefer to wither away into nothing within these walls, rather than have even a glint of hope in escaping?" She chuckle, rising to her feet again. "We can all smell your blood. Tell me, wouldn't you rather be released from this hell of 'monsters' before we decide how to divvy up your parts~?" she cackle loudly, bringing her chains to rattle as she stamp her claws to the ground.

"In truth, any one of us might seek to take your life. You're weakened, already bleeding, and you honestly seem too frail and frightened to put up much of a fight. So what difference will one more with a taste for your hide be? Difference is; if we manage freedom, you'll get a head start away from us while we find places to lay low and let the heat die down." She was playing a wicked game, appealing to each dragon she addressed's desires, their strengths and weaknesses alike, all to line them for the singular goal; freedom. In truth, she didn't care what they did after escaping, but until they were clear away from threat of immediate recapture, she had to get them all working together and, at best, tolerating one another.

"None of us are to be trusted, between the murderers and cannibals, liars and betrayers, to the lovely shade-touched looking beastie. Though, when faced with a life bound and being stared at like fresh meat waiting for the slaughter, or the freedom of wind under your wings to whisk you away from it all, wouldn't you rather work together to better your odds of getting out alive~?"
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Sapphire looked up from her work just as the binding clicked open, the chains on her left arm clattering to the ground. Her expression was complex, annoyed that the spiral was being...difficult, and still hungry. She opened her mouth, doing something between a yawn and a smirk, evidently pleased with the talk of escape, even if it meant she wouldn't get to have a lovely dinner.
Sapphire looked up from her work just as the binding clicked open, the chains on her left arm clattering to the ground. Her expression was complex, annoyed that the spiral was being...difficult, and still hungry. She opened her mouth, doing something between a yawn and a smirk, evidently pleased with the talk of escape, even if it meant she wouldn't get to have a lovely dinner.

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424121&tab=dragon&did=50711494][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507115/50711494_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/L47ZbFQc/extra-wing-left.png[/img][size=7][b][font=Papyrus] Resyn [/font][/b][/size][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qq9hh2CJ/extra-wing-right.png[/img] He shifted slightly, the clamp around his neck and front talons rattling slightly. It was irritating, to have all these chains holding him here. It was rather useless. He then slightly perked at the talk of escape. Why would the wildclaw trust these other prisoners? Most of them have done such worse things than her. She wants them to escape? The ones who have killed countless others for no motive at all? He hissed at the thought, this time allowing himself to be heard. [b]"Foolish."[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31684d837f5048c69ecf4e68cb3dbb48/tumblr_inline_psug30Dpy41r3lvtf_400.png[/img] [/center]
50711494_350.png

extra-wing-left.png Resyn extra-wing-right.png
He shifted slightly, the clamp around his neck and front talons rattling slightly. It was irritating, to have all these chains holding him here. It was rather useless. He then slightly perked at the talk of escape. Why would the wildclaw trust these other prisoners? Most of them have done such worse things than her. She wants them to escape? The ones who have killed countless others for no motive at all? He hissed at the thought, this time allowing himself to be heard.

"Foolish."
tumblr_inline_psug30Dpy41r3lvtf_400.png
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
As Sapphire moved the bone to her other talon, preparing to pick the lock on the second of her three binds, she heard another voice from the shadows. She quickly whipped her head around to take a look at the greyscale Skydancer, moving more like a cat than a dragon, by any means. Her beady eyes stared into his bright pink ones; Sapphire felt unnerved just by staring into the Arcane eyes of the Skydancer.

" Who.. are you..?" The Nocturne inquired in a hoarse, scratchy voice before coughing.

" And who are you calling...'Foolish'..?"
As Sapphire moved the bone to her other talon, preparing to pick the lock on the second of her three binds, she heard another voice from the shadows. She quickly whipped her head around to take a look at the greyscale Skydancer, moving more like a cat than a dragon, by any means. Her beady eyes stared into his bright pink ones; Sapphire felt unnerved just by staring into the Arcane eyes of the Skydancer.

" Who.. are you..?" The Nocturne inquired in a hoarse, scratchy voice before coughing.

" And who are you calling...'Foolish'..?"

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431