Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=11051&tab=dragon&did=49975281][img]https://i.imgur.com/ekAHkR4.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][color=transparent]...........................[/color][nextcol] [center][color=708090]_________________________[/color][/center] [font=cambria][color=708090][size=4]--- Their eyes flickered over to the Wildclaw that had asked such a question. Naturally, anger would have flashed in their eyes - or more so annoyance from remembering how they ended up in binds. Those Gaolers... The beast shook its head to rid such thoughts. Thankfully, the next comment the Wildclaw spoke out gave enough excuse to move away such an annoying memory. [i]"Oh does it?"[/i] Perhaps the Wildclaw spoke out of mockery, but that didn't matter much to the dark creature. Instead, it grinned, almost amused by this. [i]"We do hope that it is a good feeling."[/i] Back to the Pearlcatcher, it was pleased to hear how easy it was to agree to such words, causing the grin upon its face to grow that much more (it was probably a good thing that it was a bit darker in their cell). [i]"That is simple, little one."[/i] The beast spoke with a low, unnerving purr in its tone. [i]"You have them see what you are capable of doing. That you are like them, yet more. Instead of allowing these creatures fear you and push you around, make them fear you for pushing you around. You deserve better, after all. That is what We would wish for you. We would help, however..."[/i] The Nocturne beast moved a clawed hand, raising to reveal the bindings that held it securely. The dark beast made no motion to speak more of it as it should have been clear. [i]"Perhaps instead of telling stories of how one got here, they should speak about how one could escape?"[/i][/size][/color][/font] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cRTWuhN.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]............[/color][/columns]
7xmmeMg.png
ekAHkR4.png
--- Their eyes flickered over to the Wildclaw that had asked such a question. Naturally, anger would have flashed in their eyes - or more so annoyance from remembering how they ended up in binds. Those Gaolers... The beast shook its head to rid such thoughts. Thankfully, the next comment the Wildclaw spoke out gave enough excuse to move away such an annoying memory. "Oh does it?" Perhaps the Wildclaw spoke out of mockery, but that didn't matter much to the dark creature. Instead, it grinned, almost amused by this. "We do hope that it is a good feeling."

Back to the Pearlcatcher, it was pleased to hear how easy it was to agree to such words, causing the grin upon its face to grow that much more (it was probably a good thing that it was a bit darker in their cell). "That is simple, little one." The beast spoke with a low, unnerving purr in its tone. "You have them see what you are capable of doing. That you are like them, yet more. Instead of allowing these creatures fear you and push you around, make them fear you for pushing you around. You deserve better, after all. That is what We would wish for you. We would help, however..." The Nocturne beast moved a clawed hand, raising to reveal the bindings that held it securely. The dark beast made no motion to speak more of it as it should have been clear. "Perhaps instead of telling stories of how one got here, they should speak about how one could escape?"

cRTWuhN.png
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Echo uncoiled from the floor "There is no way out but the way in, and THAT in heavily guarded" She sighs, getting to her feet "I have been here for a long time. and time is strange here" She sways a little "I tried and tried to find a way out" Her voice drops to a whisper "We are all stuck here until the guards come to take one of us up to face whatever our punishment is..."
Echo uncoiled from the floor "There is no way out but the way in, and THAT in heavily guarded" She sighs, getting to her feet "I have been here for a long time. and time is strange here" She sways a little "I tried and tried to find a way out" Her voice drops to a whisper "We are all stuck here until the guards come to take one of us up to face whatever our punishment is..."
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Gendry snorted in disapproval and shook his frills. Yet he glowered at his cell mates, vivid red eyes glittering with malice. Like the eyes of a feral beast trapped in a cage, wild and frenzied, locked behind bars for a very good reason.

"Guess you do have a good point, Wildclaw," he began. "It wouldn't be very much fun if I had gotten the festivities started earlier than usual, eh?"

This apparently amused the Bogsneak and he actually cackled, a short, low laugh. But he watched the seemingly crazy Skydancer with the long dark hair, watching her bizarre show with a slight sneer that revealed his fangs. At her question, he stopped in momentary thought, pondering his response.

"There are other feasts to be had out there, that I myself found more... tasty, compared to the waters of the Wyrmwound."

But he sat back on his haunches, satisfied with the answer he had given. Gendry observed the interactions between the other dragons condemned to their cells. He watched the time pass by, watched their conversations, with wary eyes like a beast. His snake-like tongue flicked out again, but he repressed old urges, at the sight of the others. His eyes traced longingly over the shape of their flesh.

His attention was caught by the Wildclaw as one of them mentioned an escape.

"I really do wonder what sort of punishment they have in store for me up there. I didn't think anyone would take such a harsh dislike to my... cravings." A malicious grin. "Nobody had certainly taken notice for years. Almost as if nobody had noticed that their brethren were being eaten by one of their own. Sometimes even eaten alive. I mean, I'm not picky."

Now, he chuckled darkly.

"There's a whole new palette of fresh delicacies before you... if you're a cannibal."
Gendry snorted in disapproval and shook his frills. Yet he glowered at his cell mates, vivid red eyes glittering with malice. Like the eyes of a feral beast trapped in a cage, wild and frenzied, locked behind bars for a very good reason.

"Guess you do have a good point, Wildclaw," he began. "It wouldn't be very much fun if I had gotten the festivities started earlier than usual, eh?"

This apparently amused the Bogsneak and he actually cackled, a short, low laugh. But he watched the seemingly crazy Skydancer with the long dark hair, watching her bizarre show with a slight sneer that revealed his fangs. At her question, he stopped in momentary thought, pondering his response.

"There are other feasts to be had out there, that I myself found more... tasty, compared to the waters of the Wyrmwound."

But he sat back on his haunches, satisfied with the answer he had given. Gendry observed the interactions between the other dragons condemned to their cells. He watched the time pass by, watched their conversations, with wary eyes like a beast. His snake-like tongue flicked out again, but he repressed old urges, at the sight of the others. His eyes traced longingly over the shape of their flesh.

His attention was caught by the Wildclaw as one of them mentioned an escape.

"I really do wonder what sort of punishment they have in store for me up there. I didn't think anyone would take such a harsh dislike to my... cravings." A malicious grin. "Nobody had certainly taken notice for years. Almost as if nobody had noticed that their brethren were being eaten by one of their own. Sometimes even eaten alive. I mean, I'm not picky."

Now, he chuckled darkly.

"There's a whole new palette of fresh delicacies before you... if you're a cannibal."
vaOV9W8.gif
One of the prison guards, an oddly large male fae, opened the door and descended the steps into the prisons dark depths. He was trailed by a slightly strange group, another guard, a large grim male Ridgeback who was uncomfortable with the prison as he had been in it once, a healer, a male guardian who disliked the idea of prisons, an Assassin, a male wildclaw who was just curious about the prison and a very badly hurt female spiral, who had so many chains on her it was a wonder that she could stand, let alone walk. (in order of appearance) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47603820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476039/47603820_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46200395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462004/46200395_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47554560] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475546/47554560_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52131289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521313/52131289_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46258506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462586/46258506_350.png[/img] [/url]
One of the prison guards, an oddly large male fae, opened the door and descended the steps into the prisons dark depths. He was trailed by a slightly strange group, another guard, a large grim male Ridgeback who was uncomfortable with the prison as he had been in it once, a healer, a male guardian who disliked the idea of prisons, an Assassin, a male wildclaw who was just curious about the prison and a very badly hurt female spiral, who had so many chains on her it was a wonder that she could stand, let alone walk.

(in order of appearance)

47603820_350.png

46200395_350.png

47554560_350.png

52131289_350.png

46258506_350.png
Continuum rift RP
The fae unwrapped the layers of chains, grumbling about how they were far to large for him to handle. The ridgeback just stood there, watching the prisoners in case they tried to attack. The wildclaw slipped out the open door to the prison, silently, making a note of where it was. The spiral flopped on the ground, her garments torn and shredded. While the fae attached her to a wall, the guardian applied bandages to her wounds. When they had finished, they left, Fae first, followed by the guardian, after a pause the ridgeback left too, he took a long look at the prisoners "I wish I could help, but I cant, sorry", the door closed and the prison was dark once more.
The fae unwrapped the layers of chains, grumbling about how they were far to large for him to handle. The ridgeback just stood there, watching the prisoners in case they tried to attack. The wildclaw slipped out the open door to the prison, silently, making a note of where it was. The spiral flopped on the ground, her garments torn and shredded. While the fae attached her to a wall, the guardian applied bandages to her wounds. When they had finished, they left, Fae first, followed by the guardian, after a pause the ridgeback left too, he took a long look at the prisoners "I wish I could help, but I cant, sorry", the door closed and the prison was dark once more.
Continuum rift RP
(the female spiral is for entertainment purposes)
(sorry for the massive post)
(the female spiral is for entertainment purposes)
(sorry for the massive post)
Continuum rift RP
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=11051&tab=dragon&did=49975281][img]https://i.imgur.com/ekAHkR4.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][color=transparent]...........................[/color][nextcol] [center][color=708090]_________________________[/color][/center] [font=cambria][color=708090][size=4]--- They seem to stare at the Wildclaw, looking rather bored at her words, however, their eyes flashed over to the door as they mentioned that the only exit was the very entrance that was heavily guarded. They didn't believe that escaping would be so easy and they hoped that the others wouldn't believe that either - just look at the crowd here! Eyes had moved to the Bogsneak, watching every movement as he seem to have watched theirs'. That one held the beasts' interest with how they viewed others of their own kind. Oh, they wanted to know more about them and what they have accomplished before being thrown away here. However, their attention was snatched away by the sudden arrival of more dragons. Guards - not the very one that had captured this beast - and one that must have been their prisoner. Though curious, they didn't move from their spot, glaring at the guards for every second they were there, however, one of them seem to have felt bad for them - they would have to remember that if they wanted an advantage. [i]"If We escape,"[/i] they started with a hush, harsh voice, making sure that the guards were out of earshot. [i]"We start by learning Our surroundings. Everything has a weakness, and if one has not been discovered, then the search is not finished."[/i][/size][/color][/font] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cRTWuhN.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]............[/color][/columns]
7xmmeMg.png
ekAHkR4.png
--- They seem to stare at the Wildclaw, looking rather bored at her words, however, their eyes flashed over to the door as they mentioned that the only exit was the very entrance that was heavily guarded. They didn't believe that escaping would be so easy and they hoped that the others wouldn't believe that either - just look at the crowd here!

Eyes had moved to the Bogsneak, watching every movement as he seem to have watched theirs'. That one held the beasts' interest with how they viewed others of their own kind. Oh, they wanted to know more about them and what they have accomplished before being thrown away here.

However, their attention was snatched away by the sudden arrival of more dragons. Guards - not the very one that had captured this beast - and one that must have been their prisoner. Though curious, they didn't move from their spot, glaring at the guards for every second they were there, however, one of them seem to have felt bad for them - they would have to remember that if they wanted an advantage.

"If We escape," they started with a hush, harsh voice, making sure that the guards were out of earshot. "We start by learning Our surroundings. Everything has a weakness, and if one has not been discovered, then the search is not finished."

cRTWuhN.png
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Gendry slowly turned his head to blink at the sudden shaft of light, erupting from the doorway to their cell room. Squinting, yet leering into the light, he flicked his tongue, trying to use his sense of smell instead.

Then he hissed. Guards.

They were not the same ones that had thrown him in there, from what little he could remember. But all guards and officiaries to him smelled the same, they had the same stink. Filth. Just bad news. Something to stay away from. With his maw he had once taken chunks out of dragons alive, but even he didn't want to consider taking a chomp out of any guard. He was smart enough to know that that would be the end of his days; he would be possibly hunted for life, for attacking a guard. Damn royalty and their protections.

The Ridgeback stared at the prisoners, keeping them in check. Gendry locked eyes with him and gave another hiss, as a warning. The Bogsneak got to his feet, and felt the tug of his chains, giving him a surge of irritation. He hated these guards and hated these binds, and wanted to be out of here already.

But then the guards left, after an apology from the Ridgeback. Gendry glowered at the door that was slammed behind them, cloaking the room in darkness again, making it easier on his eyes.

The strange Nocturne from earlier waited until the guards had surely left and then spoke quietly again of a possible escape. He switched his gaze to the sound of her voice in the sudden gloom, the sound of leaving this place being very pleasant to him. Gendry paused, thinking. Maybe, if he were to give aid to this Nocturne, only for a little while, at least to get him out of there... he could feast as he pleased once more. No longer to be condemned to this cell, to an uncertain future. His brow furrowed in contemplation as he thought.

"We could try going for the guards first. Take out the inner defenses," he plotted aloud, his low voice only a mutter. "Perhaps the Ridgeback, perhaps his sympathy could be his downfall. I could sink my teeth into his neck." His red eyes glittered, as he couldn't resist a sinister cackle.
Gendry slowly turned his head to blink at the sudden shaft of light, erupting from the doorway to their cell room. Squinting, yet leering into the light, he flicked his tongue, trying to use his sense of smell instead.

Then he hissed. Guards.

They were not the same ones that had thrown him in there, from what little he could remember. But all guards and officiaries to him smelled the same, they had the same stink. Filth. Just bad news. Something to stay away from. With his maw he had once taken chunks out of dragons alive, but even he didn't want to consider taking a chomp out of any guard. He was smart enough to know that that would be the end of his days; he would be possibly hunted for life, for attacking a guard. Damn royalty and their protections.

The Ridgeback stared at the prisoners, keeping them in check. Gendry locked eyes with him and gave another hiss, as a warning. The Bogsneak got to his feet, and felt the tug of his chains, giving him a surge of irritation. He hated these guards and hated these binds, and wanted to be out of here already.

But then the guards left, after an apology from the Ridgeback. Gendry glowered at the door that was slammed behind them, cloaking the room in darkness again, making it easier on his eyes.

The strange Nocturne from earlier waited until the guards had surely left and then spoke quietly again of a possible escape. He switched his gaze to the sound of her voice in the sudden gloom, the sound of leaving this place being very pleasant to him. Gendry paused, thinking. Maybe, if he were to give aid to this Nocturne, only for a little while, at least to get him out of there... he could feast as he pleased once more. No longer to be condemned to this cell, to an uncertain future. His brow furrowed in contemplation as he thought.

"We could try going for the guards first. Take out the inner defenses," he plotted aloud, his low voice only a mutter. "Perhaps the Ridgeback, perhaps his sympathy could be his downfall. I could sink my teeth into his neck." His red eyes glittered, as he couldn't resist a sinister cackle.
vaOV9W8.gif
With a huff she glare at the strange, nocturn shaped beast. "Oh yes, get them to fear you more, make them learn not to mess with you for the very thing they were originally afraid of-- and be alone for the rest of your days." she roll her eyes, looking back down to the young pearlcatcher. "It is not better to be feared, child, because fearing something eventually pushes others to hate it in such volume, they seek to remove it from their world entirely. While only dead fish go with the flow, its best to know what currents you can fight." Her musing fall off as the door open.

Lifting slowly to gain a better view, her chains drag on the floor before lifting-- at least those for her forelegs. She stood hunched on her haunches, her unsettling gaze befalling each in the line-- though like the others, the ridgeback seemed to gain most of her attention. As they left, his parting words seem to bring her to a calmer stance somehow. "That is the voice of someone who knows pain, knows loss..." She roll her head, looking to the bogsneak. "Tell me, is eating others all you are good for? When we escape I shall be sure to think of you when in need of a garbage disposal." she huff, rubbing her wrists when the shackles slide more.

"Appeal to his sense of right and wrong. Convince him you are here wrongly, that you were unjustly taken for crimes not your own-" She look to the wildclaw before continuing. "The trouble with murderers and serial killers is that they lack any form of empathy. What they can't understand is that you don't have to kill something or someone just to get your way." She sigh. Looking to the nocturn beast then. "We know the bottleneck, and we know they intend for it to be such. The best escape is to get the ridgeback on our side, convince him to help 'transfer' us so we may be closer to home. Cover of night-- let him lead us from the heart of the city, further, even, if he can. We do not need to take his life-- only make him question if keeping us is truly right."

She lift her arms, flexing her claws then. "If we gain him as an ally, and not simply a means to an end, he can also remove the restraints they seem to believe necessary for those of us who... may not play well with others." She turn her head then, looking to the new addition, the spiral. "And have we now a new songbird to join the roost within this cage?"
With a huff she glare at the strange, nocturn shaped beast. "Oh yes, get them to fear you more, make them learn not to mess with you for the very thing they were originally afraid of-- and be alone for the rest of your days." she roll her eyes, looking back down to the young pearlcatcher. "It is not better to be feared, child, because fearing something eventually pushes others to hate it in such volume, they seek to remove it from their world entirely. While only dead fish go with the flow, its best to know what currents you can fight." Her musing fall off as the door open.

Lifting slowly to gain a better view, her chains drag on the floor before lifting-- at least those for her forelegs. She stood hunched on her haunches, her unsettling gaze befalling each in the line-- though like the others, the ridgeback seemed to gain most of her attention. As they left, his parting words seem to bring her to a calmer stance somehow. "That is the voice of someone who knows pain, knows loss..." She roll her head, looking to the bogsneak. "Tell me, is eating others all you are good for? When we escape I shall be sure to think of you when in need of a garbage disposal." she huff, rubbing her wrists when the shackles slide more.

"Appeal to his sense of right and wrong. Convince him you are here wrongly, that you were unjustly taken for crimes not your own-" She look to the wildclaw before continuing. "The trouble with murderers and serial killers is that they lack any form of empathy. What they can't understand is that you don't have to kill something or someone just to get your way." She sigh. Looking to the nocturn beast then. "We know the bottleneck, and we know they intend for it to be such. The best escape is to get the ridgeback on our side, convince him to help 'transfer' us so we may be closer to home. Cover of night-- let him lead us from the heart of the city, further, even, if he can. We do not need to take his life-- only make him question if keeping us is truly right."

She lift her arms, flexing her claws then. "If we gain him as an ally, and not simply a means to an end, he can also remove the restraints they seem to believe necessary for those of us who... may not play well with others." She turn her head then, looking to the new addition, the spiral. "And have we now a new songbird to join the roost within this cage?"
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Echo looked at the ridgeback, she knew him, his name was Twist. She tapped her claws on the floor, listening to the others. Maybe Ukryty could help, or maybe not, seeing as anything could set her off into a vicious rampage, Ukryty was part of the reason she was here, but first, that spiral. Echo answered the skydancer"That spiral is called Lady" Echo pulled forward to glare at Lady "She told of me, she put me in here"

Lady opened her eyes to look at those around her. She looked down at herself and squealed at the state of her robes "AHHHH, my beautiful clothes, ruined, ruined" She noticed her surroundings "Ewwwww, I'm in a prison" She spotted Echo "umm, hello, er, Echoooo, no hard feelings!" She flinched away from the wildclaw as she snarled "Er, maybe there are some then" Finally she saw the other prisoners, she squeaked and tried to hide, unsuccessfully "AHHHH, MURDERS, THEIVES!!!! ECHO HELP MEEEeeeee…." She trailed off when Echo snarled and tried to get to her.
Echo looked at the ridgeback, she knew him, his name was Twist. She tapped her claws on the floor, listening to the others. Maybe Ukryty could help, or maybe not, seeing as anything could set her off into a vicious rampage, Ukryty was part of the reason she was here, but first, that spiral. Echo answered the skydancer"That spiral is called Lady" Echo pulled forward to glare at Lady "She told of me, she put me in here"

Lady opened her eyes to look at those around her. She looked down at herself and squealed at the state of her robes "AHHHH, my beautiful clothes, ruined, ruined" She noticed her surroundings "Ewwwww, I'm in a prison" She spotted Echo "umm, hello, er, Echoooo, no hard feelings!" She flinched away from the wildclaw as she snarled "Er, maybe there are some then" Finally she saw the other prisoners, she squeaked and tried to hide, unsuccessfully "AHHHH, MURDERS, THEIVES!!!! ECHO HELP MEEEeeeee…." She trailed off when Echo snarled and tried to get to her.
Continuum rift RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431