Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=11051&tab=dragon&did=49975281][img]https://i.imgur.com/ekAHkR4.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][color=transparent]...........................[/color][nextcol] [center][color=708090]_________________________[/color][/center] [font=cambria][color=708090][size=4]--- Its tail lashed from side to side from the Skydancer's words, obvious that it was displeased with the shade's words given to the young dragon. Still, it held back anger towards her argument and merely shrugged. [i]"We do not wish to control you, little one, not like many others. You have the will much like anyone else. Just know that the other dragons do not know of you nor do they have the right to judge."[/i] For a shade dragon, the advice given was sound, even the tone tried to be genuine through the harshness of it. For now, the guidance will have to wait as there were other things happening. Their eyes set upon the Spiral that seem to have woken up from whatever daze she was in before realizing the state she was in. A low growl escaped its maw as the Spiral kept squealing and yelling, causing the beast to shift within its cell. [i]"She placed you here, and yet somehow, she has herself here."[/i] The beast muttered, unamused by the 'show' between the Spiral and the Wildclaw. However, they had taken notice on how the Wildclaw seem to have known this Spiral. [i]"You know each other, it seems. Perhaps there is more information you would like to share?"[/i][/size][/color][/font] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cRTWuhN.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]............[/color][/columns]
7xmmeMg.png
ekAHkR4.png
--- Its tail lashed from side to side from the Skydancer's words, obvious that it was displeased with the shade's words given to the young dragon. Still, it held back anger towards her argument and merely shrugged. "We do not wish to control you, little one, not like many others. You have the will much like anyone else. Just know that the other dragons do not know of you nor do they have the right to judge." For a shade dragon, the advice given was sound, even the tone tried to be genuine through the harshness of it.

For now, the guidance will have to wait as there were other things happening.

Their eyes set upon the Spiral that seem to have woken up from whatever daze she was in before realizing the state she was in. A low growl escaped its maw as the Spiral kept squealing and yelling, causing the beast to shift within its cell. "She placed you here, and yet somehow, she has herself here." The beast muttered, unamused by the 'show' between the Spiral and the Wildclaw. However, they had taken notice on how the Wildclaw seem to have known this Spiral. "You know each other, it seems. Perhaps there is more information you would like to share?"

cRTWuhN.png
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Echo strained against her chains, trying to get to Lady "She told them of Ukryty" Echo clawed at the ground "Ukryty is not happy with her, not at all, Ukryty wants to, to..." Echo yanked on her chains again, bruising her ankles and wrists

Lady waved at the Nocturne warily, she spoke with a wining tone "Umbra got annoyed with me for showing her-" Lady flapped a paw in the direction of Echo "-dangers, she is sooo, dangerous, so dangerous you couldn't believe it" Lady rubbed one of her horns, rubbing off a layer of grime "Ukryty is very dangerous, I considered it my, duty, to get rid of that menace to my clan"
Echo strained against her chains, trying to get to Lady "She told them of Ukryty" Echo clawed at the ground "Ukryty is not happy with her, not at all, Ukryty wants to, to..." Echo yanked on her chains again, bruising her ankles and wrists

Lady waved at the Nocturne warily, she spoke with a wining tone "Umbra got annoyed with me for showing her-" Lady flapped a paw in the direction of Echo "-dangers, she is sooo, dangerous, so dangerous you couldn't believe it" Lady rubbed one of her horns, rubbing off a layer of grime "Ukryty is very dangerous, I considered it my, duty, to get rid of that menace to my clan"
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
With a slow nod Silikiyu resign from the proverbial angel-and-devil act with the nocturn over the young pearlcatcher. The one thing they seemed to agree on is that the young one's path in life was their own to choose. Her eyes rest on the spiral in a seemingly bored fashion as she try to justify some betrayal. Moving forward to her own chain's ending she wave her tail at the wildclaw, Echo, to try and divert her attention.

"Tell me, then, Lady. If they are so dangerous, why is it you are here, amidst who you call murderers and thieves. You called to dear Echo for sanctuary, yet what kindness have you given them as to dignify such, and not the very wrath they offer instead?" She roll her head, popping a few places in her neck before refocusing her gaze. "Did your good deed perhaps turn into a witch-hunt~?" She grin, "In which you yourself are to be put to trial by fire~?"
With a slow nod Silikiyu resign from the proverbial angel-and-devil act with the nocturn over the young pearlcatcher. The one thing they seemed to agree on is that the young one's path in life was their own to choose. Her eyes rest on the spiral in a seemingly bored fashion as she try to justify some betrayal. Moving forward to her own chain's ending she wave her tail at the wildclaw, Echo, to try and divert her attention.

"Tell me, then, Lady. If they are so dangerous, why is it you are here, amidst who you call murderers and thieves. You called to dear Echo for sanctuary, yet what kindness have you given them as to dignify such, and not the very wrath they offer instead?" She roll her head, popping a few places in her neck before refocusing her gaze. "Did your good deed perhaps turn into a witch-hunt~?" She grin, "In which you yourself are to be put to trial by fire~?"
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
( I'll pop in if that's alright...) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51680951] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516810/51680951_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][color=#681e89]An unusually small Nocturne seemed to appear out of nowhere, her beady eyes having a mist around them. Blood stained her scales, the color contrasting significantly from her body. Sapphire glanced at the intimidating dragons cautiously as she fiddled with her restraints in the corner, attempting to pick the lock with what little skill she had.Some of the shadowy mist trailed around her clawtips, blurry trails of shadows following them.[/color][/center]
( I'll pop in if that's alright...)
An unusually small Nocturne seemed to appear out of nowhere, her beady eyes having a mist around them. Blood stained her scales, the color contrasting significantly from her body. Sapphire glanced at the intimidating dragons cautiously as she fiddled with her restraints in the corner, attempting to pick the lock with what little skill she had.Some of the shadowy mist trailed around her clawtips, blurry trails of shadows following them.

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
“Plague”
The pearl catcher once again turned her gaze towards the nocturn. Their words filled her with a glimmer of something she had long abandoned. Hope. A very dangerous thing. Thing that had made her felt like there was hope in this world that someone would accept her. She stood up, walked over to the nocturn and sat down next to it.
“Plague”
The pearl catcher once again turned her gaze towards the nocturn. Their words filled her with a glimmer of something she had long abandoned. Hope. A very dangerous thing. Thing that had made her felt like there was hope in this world that someone would accept her. She stood up, walked over to the nocturn and sat down next to it.
DHsCMJx.png
Echo fixed her gaze on Lady "Tell her, tell, her" Her eyes flickered a little brighter "Speak the truth, awful as it may be" As she spoke, someone giggled quietly, hearing that caused Lady to start to tie herself into knots

Untangling herself, Lady faced the Skydancer, she shivered at little at the skydancers appearance, but answered her despite her clear terror "Well, you have a good point there, however," Lady cleared her throat in a very dramatic manner "We are of the same clan, so we protect each other!" She coiled herself up "Umbra just doesn't like me" She tapped herself thoughtfully "I have no idea why though.."
Echo fixed her gaze on Lady "Tell her, tell, her" Her eyes flickered a little brighter "Speak the truth, awful as it may be" As she spoke, someone giggled quietly, hearing that caused Lady to start to tie herself into knots

Untangling herself, Lady faced the Skydancer, she shivered at little at the skydancers appearance, but answered her despite her clear terror "Well, you have a good point there, however," Lady cleared her throat in a very dramatic manner "We are of the same clan, so we protect each other!" She coiled herself up "Umbra just doesn't like me" She tapped herself thoughtfully "I have no idea why though.."
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
She saw the Spiral, confused and scared, and sighed. " You, spiral..." She began, her voice hoarse and scratchy, unusual for such a young being." If you want something done right, you should just do it yourself.... You also shouldn't trust anyone but yourself.." She finished with a scratchy chuckle, the fluids in her Capsule fizzing slightly. In the dark, her sliver scales glinted. After she spoke her mind, she continued to fiddle with her restraints.
She saw the Spiral, confused and scared, and sighed. " You, spiral..." She began, her voice hoarse and scratchy, unusual for such a young being." If you want something done right, you should just do it yourself.... You also shouldn't trust anyone but yourself.." She finished with a scratchy chuckle, the fluids in her Capsule fizzing slightly. In the dark, her sliver scales glinted. After she spoke her mind, she continued to fiddle with her restraints.

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
She watch the pearlcatcher warily, her eyes shifting to the unnatural nocturn that had won them over. A very subtle threat to her gaze not to harm the youth-- somehow despite being chained to the wall, it seemed full and well clear she would follow through regardless. Still, she return her attention to the wildclaw and spiral. "Perhaps it was you who betrayed Echo?" She lower down, laying on the ground and crossing her arms one over the other, tilting her head.

"Not that it is my place, but it sounds as though you 'ratted out' someone Echo was trusting, perhaps even fond of, in your own blind faith of it being 'justice'. Yet in doing so-" She raise one hand, gesturing to Echo, "You have succeeded only in putting your clanmate in danger. You did not protect her. Worse; now you are here with her, with us. So what crime are you most guilty of~?" In a way, she was both prying for truth as much as a reaction. Her motives seemingly only to learn the truth-- their truths.

"You can stop picking at them now." She call without looking to the silver-scaled nocturn, "Unless you've managed to shape your claws like keys, its pointless. Even if you get free of your hold, where will you go? There is only one way out, and it is death to try it alone." She pause, glancing to the bogsneak, "Though, perhaps if you do manage... you could release all our restraints... and he could open the door for us~" She snicker, obviously playing on the crazy notion that he might be bull-headed enough to rush into certain death and allow the rest to scatter in hopes of freedom. "I wonder how good the guards' aim is~"
She watch the pearlcatcher warily, her eyes shifting to the unnatural nocturn that had won them over. A very subtle threat to her gaze not to harm the youth-- somehow despite being chained to the wall, it seemed full and well clear she would follow through regardless. Still, she return her attention to the wildclaw and spiral. "Perhaps it was you who betrayed Echo?" She lower down, laying on the ground and crossing her arms one over the other, tilting her head.

"Not that it is my place, but it sounds as though you 'ratted out' someone Echo was trusting, perhaps even fond of, in your own blind faith of it being 'justice'. Yet in doing so-" She raise one hand, gesturing to Echo, "You have succeeded only in putting your clanmate in danger. You did not protect her. Worse; now you are here with her, with us. So what crime are you most guilty of~?" In a way, she was both prying for truth as much as a reaction. Her motives seemingly only to learn the truth-- their truths.

"You can stop picking at them now." She call without looking to the silver-scaled nocturn, "Unless you've managed to shape your claws like keys, its pointless. Even if you get free of your hold, where will you go? There is only one way out, and it is death to try it alone." She pause, glancing to the bogsneak, "Though, perhaps if you do manage... you could release all our restraints... and he could open the door for us~" She snicker, obviously playing on the crazy notion that he might be bull-headed enough to rush into certain death and allow the rest to scatter in hopes of freedom. "I wonder how good the guards' aim is~"
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
The Nocturne lifted her head at the Skydancer's response, but showed no reaction beyond that. She fiddled with a small bone , it was from an Ember mouse, the first she had killed, until she broke it off from her necklace of trophies. One end was already sharp, she had used it as a spear once, when she was young, to fend off a hungry predator. Sapphire tried to continue picking the lock, but by now she realized, like the Skydancer said, it would be pointless. She sighed. It was a strange feeling, to take advice.. She turned to look at the Spiral again, not bothering with her name. She had wounds, from what she could tell. Wounds, with sweet, dark blood. The Nocturne licked her lips, her mouth watering at the sight of the fresh blood.
The Nocturne lifted her head at the Skydancer's response, but showed no reaction beyond that. She fiddled with a small bone , it was from an Ember mouse, the first she had killed, until she broke it off from her necklace of trophies. One end was already sharp, she had used it as a spear once, when she was young, to fend off a hungry predator. Sapphire tried to continue picking the lock, but by now she realized, like the Skydancer said, it would be pointless. She sighed. It was a strange feeling, to take advice.. She turned to look at the Spiral again, not bothering with her name. She had wounds, from what she could tell. Wounds, with sweet, dark blood. The Nocturne licked her lips, her mouth watering at the sight of the fresh blood.

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
The easily aggravated Bogsneak turned his head to point those strange red eyes of his at the dark Skydancer. Most likely succeeding in her attempts to goad him, Gendry snarled angrily and tossed his head, the sound echoing rather loudly in these cramped cells.

"If you believe that attempting to befriend my next dinner is the best possible outcome, by all means." But here he seemed to grow calm, and bowed his head. "I will bow to your judgement. Whatever it takes to get out of these binds."

He hated feeling outsmarted and always felt like he deserved the upper hand, being the selfish, greedy brute that he was. It filled him with a deep, inner rage that only fueled his cruelty. But he knew deep down that where he lacked in skill, he had to rely on others to exceed where he could not. So he stoked the fires of his rage within, and was willing to plot warily with the others.

Yet now the Spiral that the guards had dropped off began to awaken, and a brief scuffle ensued. The Wildclaw lunged after the newcomer, and Gendry watched eagerly as they bickered, secretly hoping that one of their binds would break, wishing that violence would ensue. His red eyes hungrily watched the Spiral, a familiar scent permeating his dulled senses. The more he thought he smelled it, the more it caught his attention.

He noticed another shadowy Nocturne now awake in one of the other cells, and saw how they seemed to catch the same scent too. A sudden primal need filled him once he finally realized. His eyes latched onto the Spiral, and in the dim light he saw the dark glitter of blood from her wounds against the bandages she wore.

Gendry stilled, only flicking his tongue. The smell of blood. Of open flesh. He shuddered with hunger, trying his hardest to fight it off. He couldn't help but think on how long it had been since he'd last... No, not now. This definitely would not help now.

The Skydancer's words caught his attention once more, snapping him out of his reverie. He shook his frills again.

"Bah. The door may be a problem, but I am a tank." He stood resolutely now. "I'd like to see how much of a match those guards are for me. I have withstood many battles, but there are few to have withstood me." But he paused, as he glanced over the prisoners around him. "Although, if the others can keep up, that's a whole another matter..."
The easily aggravated Bogsneak turned his head to point those strange red eyes of his at the dark Skydancer. Most likely succeeding in her attempts to goad him, Gendry snarled angrily and tossed his head, the sound echoing rather loudly in these cramped cells.

"If you believe that attempting to befriend my next dinner is the best possible outcome, by all means." But here he seemed to grow calm, and bowed his head. "I will bow to your judgement. Whatever it takes to get out of these binds."

He hated feeling outsmarted and always felt like he deserved the upper hand, being the selfish, greedy brute that he was. It filled him with a deep, inner rage that only fueled his cruelty. But he knew deep down that where he lacked in skill, he had to rely on others to exceed where he could not. So he stoked the fires of his rage within, and was willing to plot warily with the others.

Yet now the Spiral that the guards had dropped off began to awaken, and a brief scuffle ensued. The Wildclaw lunged after the newcomer, and Gendry watched eagerly as they bickered, secretly hoping that one of their binds would break, wishing that violence would ensue. His red eyes hungrily watched the Spiral, a familiar scent permeating his dulled senses. The more he thought he smelled it, the more it caught his attention.

He noticed another shadowy Nocturne now awake in one of the other cells, and saw how they seemed to catch the same scent too. A sudden primal need filled him once he finally realized. His eyes latched onto the Spiral, and in the dim light he saw the dark glitter of blood from her wounds against the bandages she wore.

Gendry stilled, only flicking his tongue. The smell of blood. Of open flesh. He shuddered with hunger, trying his hardest to fight it off. He couldn't help but think on how long it had been since he'd last... No, not now. This definitely would not help now.

The Skydancer's words caught his attention once more, snapping him out of his reverie. He shook his frills again.

"Bah. The door may be a problem, but I am a tank." He stood resolutely now. "I'd like to see how much of a match those guards are for me. I have withstood many battles, but there are few to have withstood me." But he paused, as he glanced over the prisoners around him. "Although, if the others can keep up, that's a whole another matter..."
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 430 431