Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431
"Won't try, hmm? Smells like a lie. Even 'Little Chick' could tell you that. So, anyways, Grim Grove, that bogsneak, what's he doing? I get collecting prisoners... and guards, but is there a purpose, are we all here to sit and rot?" Her voice wasn't particularly respectful, but, again, neither was the rest of her. "Skade... Who named the child and why would they name one that?" Shijie ruffled her crest a little, peering at where the imperial was.

Sootleap materialized once more beside her, a floating, semi-translucent spirit cat. "Oh, lovely. What are we talking about?"
(I'll send him back to you Irrus and Perditus, if that's still oki, Dark?)

Eagle shifted uncomfortably. "Just curious. I heard about them and wondered who they were. Are... Are they gone now?" He flinched a little as the shadow strike flew just by his paw. The massive gaoler jumped back in surprise, yelping.
"Won't try, hmm? Smells like a lie. Even 'Little Chick' could tell you that. So, anyways, Grim Grove, that bogsneak, what's he doing? I get collecting prisoners... and guards, but is there a purpose, are we all here to sit and rot?" Her voice wasn't particularly respectful, but, again, neither was the rest of her. "Skade... Who named the child and why would they name one that?" Shijie ruffled her crest a little, peering at where the imperial was.

Sootleap materialized once more beside her, a floating, semi-translucent spirit cat. "Oh, lovely. What are we talking about?"
(I'll send him back to you Irrus and Perditus, if that's still oki, Dark?)

Eagle shifted uncomfortably. "Just curious. I heard about them and wondered who they were. Are... Are they gone now?" He flinched a little as the shadow strike flew just by his paw. The massive gaoler jumped back in surprise, yelping.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
"You'll break yur teeth doing that, did you know?" Irrus mockingly called down at Perditus, who was now struggling to let go "Then you'll be even more useless!" The spiral chuckled "Getting thrown around by your own body, against your will. Hah! Pathetic" A low, threatening, hiss was the Pearlcatchers reply.
(Go for it Griffin, they're not doing much right now)

Seeing Moon get spooked by something, then noticing Echo's focusing, Ukryty swung her head round to face the new dragon.
"You, you?" She wandered over "Hmmmm, something new"
Echo internally commented to her companion: I cannot recall what type of dragon this is.
Ukryty chuckled, then hopped up and down "New for ussss" She mischievously grinned at Moon "Did your fancy, fancy stabby school teach you about feather noodles?"

(Eyyyyyy, WoF!)

Breathing heavily, Skade dropped back down to all fours, glared at Eagle, then reached forward to yank at the shadow strike. Attempting to wrench it out was apparently enough to calm him down a bit "Hmh. Just som'eone-" He finally managed to get the blade put and sat checking it "...No. Was perfectly fine, last I saw." Looked like the tip had broken off, but apart from that and the blade being a little dull, the shadows strike was basically undamaged. The same could not be said for the floor. Skade poked a crack "Hm. Oops."

Skel flicked her wings, annoyed at being called a liar. Fine then, action it was. "Why does anyone collect anything?" She shrugged "A hobby? Something to keep him entertained? To try and keep other dragons safe? He doesn't really stick around long enough for anyone to get any answers" She wound a bandage back up, picking up another to repeat the process "His parents, I guess. What's wrong with the name Skade?" Skel shrugged "No stranger than Skel- That is a cat, why is there a- You know what, never mind" She waved at Sootleap "Stuff. Your friend decided it would be a great idea to fight an Imperial. With a broken leg."
"You'll break yur teeth doing that, did you know?" Irrus mockingly called down at Perditus, who was now struggling to let go "Then you'll be even more useless!" The spiral chuckled "Getting thrown around by your own body, against your will. Hah! Pathetic" A low, threatening, hiss was the Pearlcatchers reply.
(Go for it Griffin, they're not doing much right now)

Seeing Moon get spooked by something, then noticing Echo's focusing, Ukryty swung her head round to face the new dragon.
"You, you?" She wandered over "Hmmmm, something new"
Echo internally commented to her companion: I cannot recall what type of dragon this is.
Ukryty chuckled, then hopped up and down "New for ussss" She mischievously grinned at Moon "Did your fancy, fancy stabby school teach you about feather noodles?"

(Eyyyyyy, WoF!)

Breathing heavily, Skade dropped back down to all fours, glared at Eagle, then reached forward to yank at the shadow strike. Attempting to wrench it out was apparently enough to calm him down a bit "Hmh. Just som'eone-" He finally managed to get the blade put and sat checking it "...No. Was perfectly fine, last I saw." Looked like the tip had broken off, but apart from that and the blade being a little dull, the shadows strike was basically undamaged. The same could not be said for the floor. Skade poked a crack "Hm. Oops."

Skel flicked her wings, annoyed at being called a liar. Fine then, action it was. "Why does anyone collect anything?" She shrugged "A hobby? Something to keep him entertained? To try and keep other dragons safe? He doesn't really stick around long enough for anyone to get any answers" She wound a bandage back up, picking up another to repeat the process "His parents, I guess. What's wrong with the name Skade?" Skel shrugged "No stranger than Skel- That is a cat, why is there a- You know what, never mind" She waved at Sootleap "Stuff. Your friend decided it would be a great idea to fight an Imperial. With a broken leg."
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
(Boop)
(Boop)
Continuum rift RP
(Beep)
(Beep)
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
(Baap)
(Baap)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
(whose turn is it?)
(whose turn is it?)
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
(Fish)
(Fish)
Continuum rift RP
(gonna add another dragon bc I like running 2 at a time)
(gonna add another dragon bc I like running 2 at a time)
Cypher

Name: Cypher
Personality: very analytical, but sees things and understands things that other people don't and so makes huge leaps of logic when speaking and confuses people.
Abilities: his augments allow him to basically view a detailed cross section of anything (locks, dragons, etc.), and his analytical mind can analyze that information (finding weak points, figuring out combinations on combination locks, picking key locks, disarming traps, etc.)
Why he's in prison: TBR
Cypher

Name: Cypher
Personality: very analytical, but sees things and understands things that other people don't and so makes huge leaps of logic when speaking and confuses people.
Abilities: his augments allow him to basically view a detailed cross section of anything (locks, dragons, etc.), and his analytical mind can analyze that information (finding weak points, figuring out combinations on combination locks, picking key locks, disarming traps, etc.)
Why he's in prison: TBR
[Fishtastic left the game]

(I had to do it.
Be even better with pixel text)
[Fishtastic left the game]

(I had to do it.
Be even better with pixel text)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431