Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431
(Erm... ok)

(Dragon, you go)
(Erm... ok)

(Dragon, you go)
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
(ok)
Click. Click. Click. THUNK.
Cypher smiled as the last tumbler finally, finally clicked into place and the lock to his cell opened. The master theif's eyes gleamed, hinting at the exultant thoughts within.
Thirty years. Thirty years it had taken him, trying every possible combination, every slight rotation, and on a key operated lock nonetheless. 360 possible positions for each of the five tumblers, and he had finally opened them all.
He was free at last.
Bareley conscious of his words, he spoke aloud.
"Time to get to work."
He was going to get out of this prison, just like he had gotten out of his cell. Even if it took another thirty years to do it.
But it wouldn't.
He had a plan.
(ok)
Click. Click. Click. THUNK.
Cypher smiled as the last tumbler finally, finally clicked into place and the lock to his cell opened. The master theif's eyes gleamed, hinting at the exultant thoughts within.
Thirty years. Thirty years it had taken him, trying every possible combination, every slight rotation, and on a key operated lock nonetheless. 360 possible positions for each of the five tumblers, and he had finally opened them all.
He was free at last.
Bareley conscious of his words, he spoke aloud.
"Time to get to work."
He was going to get out of this prison, just like he had gotten out of his cell. Even if it took another thirty years to do it.
But it wouldn't.
He had a plan.
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
"Skel... You look like your name, resemble it in all ways. 'Skade' is not a physical thing, so it can not be defined. One can not look like something that can not be defined," Shijie murmured. "And are you too part of that 'collection'? How does it make you feel? Skade, is, surely."
"I agree!" Sootleap gave them both a Cheshire Cat grin. "I mean, I have no idea what we're talking about, but I agree with Shi!" As if on silent command, both turned to stare past a wall. Shijie grimaced, then murmured something under her breath. The spirit cat pounced through the wall, suddenly in a hurry.

Sootleap popped out of the wall, eyes narrowed, looking at the scene around him with worry. He blinked at Irrus and Perditus, tilting his head to the side. "Umm, weren't you in... uh, different places? Or is it my eyes again?" The semi-translucent spirit settled to the ground to blink at the pearlcatcher, whiskers twitching with amusement.

Eagle paused, backing himself into a corner. "Well, then, how are 'they'?" He seemed intimidated by Skade and more than willing to stop asking him questions, but the golden gleam entered his eyes again, just for a moment. The gaoler shook his head, trying to clear it.
"Why are you upside down?"

(Perhaps Eagle wants to find Shi so he can talk about how disorienting it is to have a spirit bound to your soul. The question is, how much does she remember? Lore states Shiw as eight when she met Sootleap.)
"Skel... You look like your name, resemble it in all ways. 'Skade' is not a physical thing, so it can not be defined. One can not look like something that can not be defined," Shijie murmured. "And are you too part of that 'collection'? How does it make you feel? Skade, is, surely."
"I agree!" Sootleap gave them both a Cheshire Cat grin. "I mean, I have no idea what we're talking about, but I agree with Shi!" As if on silent command, both turned to stare past a wall. Shijie grimaced, then murmured something under her breath. The spirit cat pounced through the wall, suddenly in a hurry.

Sootleap popped out of the wall, eyes narrowed, looking at the scene around him with worry. He blinked at Irrus and Perditus, tilting his head to the side. "Umm, weren't you in... uh, different places? Or is it my eyes again?" The semi-translucent spirit settled to the ground to blink at the pearlcatcher, whiskers twitching with amusement.

Eagle paused, backing himself into a corner. "Well, then, how are 'they'?" He seemed intimidated by Skade and more than willing to stop asking him questions, but the golden gleam entered his eyes again, just for a moment. The gaoler shook his head, trying to clear it.
"Why are you upside down?"

(Perhaps Eagle wants to find Shi so he can talk about how disorienting it is to have a spirit bound to your soul. The question is, how much does she remember? Lore states Shiw as eight when she met Sootleap.)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Perditus gave Sootleap a strangled hiss in response, still latched onto the bars. Irrus stared at the feline, his pupils briefly huge, then he waved his tail "Well now, indeed we have" He grinned and narrowed his eyes "How... Observant of you"
"W....why... come ba...back?" Vagor's words were mangled and quickly dissolved into growling.

Aaand back again... Vagor inwardly sighed. Deities, he was getting tired. Struggling against yourself was never fun, but he really didn't need raw instinct getting him into danger. A short break then, hoping that no trouble would arise.

Skade gave Eagle an unamused look "Were you not payin' attention, fluff-ball? I said, Fine." He scraped the blade along the floor, making a sound that pricked at ears "I ent upside-down, 'ave you checked that yur heads on the right way round?"

Skel raised her wings "Well Skade exists, soooo, he looks like something" She drummed her claws on her front legs "Wouldn't surprise me, he doesn't quite fit in, Skade. Me?" She scoffed "I'm just one of the healers, nothing odd about us that would catch GG's attention" The mirror jerked her head up, then frowned, getting a strange feeling about the way that Shijie was staring at a wall.
Perditus gave Sootleap a strangled hiss in response, still latched onto the bars. Irrus stared at the feline, his pupils briefly huge, then he waved his tail "Well now, indeed we have" He grinned and narrowed his eyes "How... Observant of you"
"W....why... come ba...back?" Vagor's words were mangled and quickly dissolved into growling.

Aaand back again... Vagor inwardly sighed. Deities, he was getting tired. Struggling against yourself was never fun, but he really didn't need raw instinct getting him into danger. A short break then, hoping that no trouble would arise.

Skade gave Eagle an unamused look "Were you not payin' attention, fluff-ball? I said, Fine." He scraped the blade along the floor, making a sound that pricked at ears "I ent upside-down, 'ave you checked that yur heads on the right way round?"

Skel raised her wings "Well Skade exists, soooo, he looks like something" She drummed her claws on her front legs "Wouldn't surprise me, he doesn't quite fit in, Skade. Me?" She scoffed "I'm just one of the healers, nothing odd about us that would catch GG's attention" The mirror jerked her head up, then frowned, getting a strange feeling about the way that Shijie was staring at a wall.
Continuum rift RP
(Ah. It's my turn)
Cypher peered around the corner of the corridor, an ominous smile on his face, and immidiately noticed that all was not right in the prison. He had found someone else, but not someone in a cell. In fact, it looked like the wildclaw on the floor had recently been in a fight. Also, the energy readings that had lead him to this particular hallway in the first place were absolutely off the scale, and they seemed to be coming from something that only he couldn't see, since both the mirror and the wildclaw were looking at the same spot on the wall.
Hoping to take advantage of their distraction, the sandsurge stepped hesitantly into the corridoor.
(Ah. It's my turn)
Cypher peered around the corner of the corridor, an ominous smile on his face, and immidiately noticed that all was not right in the prison. He had found someone else, but not someone in a cell. In fact, it looked like the wildclaw on the floor had recently been in a fight. Also, the energy readings that had lead him to this particular hallway in the first place were absolutely off the scale, and they seemed to be coming from something that only he couldn't see, since both the mirror and the wildclaw were looking at the same spot on the wall.
Hoping to take advantage of their distraction, the sandsurge stepped hesitantly into the corridoor.
many places I have been, many sorrows I have seen, but I don't regret, nor will I forget, those who took that road with me
(Huwo, post will be delayede, griffinj is dealing with some stuff)
(Huwo, post will be delayede, griffinj is dealing with some stuff)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
(Hello! I know I haven't replied for a while, sorry. I'm going on a semi-hiatus. Don't have as much urge to write and rp anymore. I'll probably return in the future, but for now, consider me gone. I'm a bit busy these days and there's a lot of pressure on me at the moment. I plan to fully return around summertime [north hemisphere]. Miss y'all!

Dark, I'm sorry. Not for this, but for what I did before.)
(Hello! I know I haven't replied for a while, sorry. I'm going on a semi-hiatus. Don't have as much urge to write and rp anymore. I'll probably return in the future, but for now, consider me gone. I'm a bit busy these days and there's a lot of pressure on me at the moment. I plan to fully return around summertime [north hemisphere]. Miss y'all!

Dark, I'm sorry. Not for this, but for what I did before.)
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
(Ok Griffin)
(Ok Griffin)
Continuum rift RP
(Just ping once you're back)
(Just ping once you're back)
Continuum rift RP
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431