Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 430 431
The prisoners suddenly hear the clicking of claws coming down the hallway. A green Gaoler with unusually long claws holding a lanturn and her familiar, a runescar lynx, walk down the dark prison hallway. She raps the bars of the door with her horns
"Keep it down in there!"
The prisoners suddenly hear the clicking of claws coming down the hallway. A green Gaoler with unusually long claws holding a lanturn and her familiar, a runescar lynx, walk down the dark prison hallway. She raps the bars of the door with her horns
"Keep it down in there!"
66.png
The wildclaw tilted her head at the small nocturne "you seem to be getting through those locks quite fast, how much lock picking experience do you have? hmmm?" She blinked "ah, yes, I am known as Ukryty, if you want to be fancy or hidden, both work fine" she turned her gaze on Lady, who was whining "Shut up, you pathetic excuse for a dragon" Lady shut up, with some difficulty
The wildclaw tilted her head at the small nocturne "you seem to be getting through those locks quite fast, how much lock picking experience do you have? hmmm?" She blinked "ah, yes, I am known as Ukryty, if you want to be fancy or hidden, both work fine" she turned her gaze on Lady, who was whining "Shut up, you pathetic excuse for a dragon" Lady shut up, with some difficulty
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Ukryty Jumped at the Gaolers appearance. she speaks with a terrified tone "ok, ok, we`ll keep quiet, yes we will"
Ukryty Jumped at the Gaolers appearance. she speaks with a terrified tone "ok, ok, we`ll keep quiet, yes we will"
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
The Gaoler noticed the nocturne messing with the lock and leaned closer
"What are you doing with that? Stop!"
The Gaoler noticed the nocturne messing with the lock and leaned closer
"What are you doing with that? Stop!"
66.png
The Nocturne first whipped her head around to the Galoer, emitting yet another deep, animal-esque growl. She then turned back to Ukryty, answering in a pained tone.

" I don't have much experience with these deity-forsaken contraptions," She began, breaking up her sentence with a scratchy cough," But in times of desperation,
adrenaline teaches you what you need to know, on the run."

" I'm Sapphire, nice to meet you, Ukryty!" She smiled, ignoring the ominous lurking of the greyscale Skydancer.
The Nocturne first whipped her head around to the Galoer, emitting yet another deep, animal-esque growl. She then turned back to Ukryty, answering in a pained tone.

" I don't have much experience with these deity-forsaken contraptions," She began, breaking up her sentence with a scratchy cough," But in times of desperation,
adrenaline teaches you what you need to know, on the run."

" I'm Sapphire, nice to meet you, Ukryty!" She smiled, ignoring the ominous lurking of the greyscale Skydancer.

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
"If you're trying to escape, i wouldnt try it. You're nowhere near the exit and there are stations around every corner."
"If you're trying to escape, i wouldnt try it. You're nowhere near the exit and there are stations around every corner."
66.png
The Nocturne growled at the Galoer again, looking away from her altogether, and began muttering to herself," Well, at least two of us are cannibals of some sort and would LOVE to eat that chatterbox Spiral over there, seeing as in the month I've been here, not one of the guards has bothered coming down and at LEAST GIVING ME FOOD so I don't go ballistic on you all!" She lashed her tail angrily, her beady eyes casting a cold, angry glare one last time at the Galoer.
The Nocturne growled at the Galoer again, looking away from her altogether, and began muttering to herself," Well, at least two of us are cannibals of some sort and would LOVE to eat that chatterbox Spiral over there, seeing as in the month I've been here, not one of the guards has bothered coming down and at LEAST GIVING ME FOOD so I don't go ballistic on you all!" She lashed her tail angrily, her beady eyes casting a cold, angry glare one last time at the Galoer.

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
"They haven't been...feeding you? Well that's against the handbook...give me a moment, I'll be right back. What're your diets?
"They haven't been...feeding you? Well that's against the handbook...give me a moment, I'll be right back. What're your diets?
66.png
The Nocturne gazed at the Galoer, the mist around her eyes swirling. She spoke, yet again, in a raspy, pained tone.

" I eat meat, ya dimwit. And if you're not careful, blood.."

She lashed her tail again, this time her claw-tips twitched as well, the shadowy mist making small plumes around her talons.
The Nocturne gazed at the Galoer, the mist around her eyes swirling. She spoke, yet again, in a raspy, pained tone.

" I eat meat, ya dimwit. And if you're not careful, blood.."

She lashed her tail again, this time her claw-tips twitched as well, the shadowy mist making small plumes around her talons.

9gVH87r.gif

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
"Right. Firefang, keep an eye on them!"

The runescar lynx sat down and looked at the dragons while its owner walked back the way she'd came
"Right. Firefang, keep an eye on them!"

The runescar lynx sat down and looked at the dragons while its owner walked back the way she'd came
66.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 430 431