Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47
@ProwlerBC @McInk @Zorua345 @Mediaeumbra @Darkshine @Bibbit

Onyx (Witch/Sorceress)

A small fae darted in and out of the shadows staring at the group of dragons and wondering if they are friends or foe. Suddenly a black, leaf like cat darted out and into the group of dragons. No! Come back! the fae thought after her familiar. She darted forward and grabbed her cat which placed her in the middle of the group. “Hello”, she said embarrassed. “I’m Onyx.”
@ProwlerBC @McInk @Zorua345 @Mediaeumbra @Darkshine @Bibbit

Onyx (Witch/Sorceress)

A small fae darted in and out of the shadows staring at the group of dragons and wondering if they are friends or foe. Suddenly a black, leaf like cat darted out and into the group of dragons. No! Come back! the fae thought after her familiar. She darted forward and grabbed her cat which placed her in the middle of the group. “Hello”, she said embarrassed. “I’m Onyx.”
ldNLSdw.png
@Darkshine @ProwlerBC

Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker )

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Umbra. I'm sorry that Glitch gave you a rude greeting. All the others I have met are nicer than her, so please don't judge us by her reactions towards you. I suggest not to judge her by her first words towards you, as she reminds me of one of the dragons in my clan. He growls and tries to fight you, but once you get to know him, he greets you every morning with apparel." He took in the appearance of Umbra. He noticed her purple eyes and felt himself stiffen. "Umbra, what flight is your clan from?" he asked.
@Darkshine @ProwlerBC

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Umbra. I'm sorry that Glitch gave you a rude greeting. All the others I have met are nicer than her, so please don't judge us by her reactions towards you. I suggest not to judge her by her first words towards you, as she reminds me of one of the dragons in my clan. He growls and tries to fight you, but once you get to know him, he greets you every morning with apparel." He took in the appearance of Umbra. He noticed her purple eyes and felt himself stiffen. "Umbra, what flight is your clan from?" he asked.
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
@Digimon11

He relaxed. "What a pleasure to meet you, Onyx. Who is that you have there?" he said, gesturing towards Onyx's familiar.
@Digimon11

He relaxed. "What a pleasure to meet you, Onyx. Who is that you have there?" he said, gesturing towards Onyx's familiar.
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
@Mediaeumbra

Onyx grinned at this strange friendly dragon. Others have told her she’s was too trusting but anybody who liked her cat got her friendship. “This is Maple,” she said, holding the chubby cat forward. She landed on the ground and rested her wings which caused her familiar to meow. “Who might you be?” Onyx asked with a glint of humor and cunning in her eyes.
@Mediaeumbra

Onyx grinned at this strange friendly dragon. Others have told her she’s was too trusting but anybody who liked her cat got her friendship. “This is Maple,” she said, holding the chubby cat forward. She landed on the ground and rested her wings which caused her familiar to meow. “Who might you be?” Onyx asked with a glint of humor and cunning in her eyes.
ldNLSdw.png

@Digimon11

"No offense, but I'd rather not tell," He gestured towards Glitch. "Others might overhear and, well, it would be good. Not that I'm bad, I treat all my clan members with respect, it's just I have an odd name, you know."

(He infamous within his flight for not being dark enough, so a lot of shadow dragons (and others) would fight him for not living up to the shadow flight's name.)

@Digimon11

"No offense, but I'd rather not tell," He gestured towards Glitch. "Others might overhear and, well, it would be good. Not that I'm bad, I treat all my clan members with respect, it's just I have an odd name, you know."

(He infamous within his flight for not being dark enough, so a lot of shadow dragons (and others) would fight him for not living up to the shadow flight's name.)
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
Twisted glances at Vuthafiik. “You like Latin names, right? Can we call you Speculo?” [i]A change in name means a change in character, a whole new you,[/i] the Spiral thinks with a wry grin. [i]I would know, of course.[/i] The black Spiral turns to the new Fae and familiar. “Welcome, Onyx and Maple,” she greets with a wide smile. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454745/45474443_350.png[/img] @Mediaeumbra @Digimon11
Twisted glances at Vuthafiik. “You like Latin names, right? Can we call you Speculo?” A change in name means a change in character, a whole new you, the Spiral thinks with a wry grin. I would know, of course.

The black Spiral turns to the new Fae and familiar. “Welcome, Onyx and Maple,” she greets with a wide smile.

45474443_350.png

@Mediaeumbra @Digimon11
@Bibbit

(I'm a little rusty with Latin (I really need to refresh myself) but that means "glass," right?)

Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker)

"If that is what you want to call me," he said. He wasn't used to the kindness of strangers in his flight, much less outside of it. This will take some getting use to.
@Bibbit

(I'm a little rusty with Latin (I really need to refresh myself) but that means "glass," right?)

Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker)

"If that is what you want to call me," he said. He wasn't used to the kindness of strangers in his flight, much less outside of it. This will take some getting use to.
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
"Latin is useless" glitch suddenly hissed, glaring at Twisted. "You can barely understand a name, get the idea of...who they are, ya see..."
"Latin is useless" glitch suddenly hissed, glaring at Twisted. "You can barely understand a name, get the idea of...who they are, ya see..."
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/355701/35570034p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Archeus (Wandering Scribe)[/b][/columns] ----- "Well! Welcome you guys, my name's Archeus, if I haven't already said it. And that's a rather adorable cat, Onyx. My wife actually has one just like it!" Archeus said, jogging over to everyone, but turning to face Glitch, "It's not exactly useless, I think Latin names are rather quite interesting. I actually have a few dragons back at home with Latin names. Yes, they can be hard to say at times but I think that mainly depends on the amount of letters used!" He chuckles a bit to himself. "Especially if you end up with a clump of vowels-" He laughs harder. "Or...- consonants!" He almost buckles with laughter. After about a minute, he recovers, clutching his side and wiping away a tear. "Sorry, sorry, it's a running joke in my clan. I could try to explain it, but it would be better if you read it. Actually, I think I might have the scroll-" He digs around in his bags, "Aha! Here it is!" He pulls it out and rolls it out on the ground. "It's rather hilarious, I don't know how Myren came up with it." ----- @Digimon11 @Mediaeumbra @Bibbet @ProwlerBC ([url=https://www.ling.upenn.edu/~beatrice/humor/clinton-deploys-vowels.html]The real version of Archeus' scroll[/url])
35570034p.png Archeus (Wandering Scribe)

"Well! Welcome you guys, my name's Archeus, if I haven't already said it. And that's a rather adorable cat, Onyx. My wife actually has one just like it!" Archeus said, jogging over to everyone, but turning to face Glitch, "It's not exactly useless, I think Latin names are rather quite interesting. I actually have a few dragons back at home with Latin names. Yes, they can be hard to say at times but I think that mainly depends on the amount of letters used!" He chuckles a bit to himself. "Especially if you end up with a clump of vowels-" He laughs harder. "Or...- consonants!" He almost buckles with laughter. After about a minute, he recovers, clutching his side and wiping away a tear. "Sorry, sorry, it's a running joke in my clan. I could try to explain it, but it would be better if you read it. Actually, I think I might have the scroll-" He digs around in his bags, "Aha! Here it is!" He pulls it out and rolls it out on the ground. "It's rather hilarious, I don't know how Myren came up with it."
@Digimon11 @Mediaeumbra @Bibbet @ProwlerBC
(The real version of Archeus' scroll)
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Umbra bobbed her head up and down, she looked at Speculo, she inside-her-head-said Che-le... name does no match the life-glow "Ssspeculo, my clan is shadow, but we accept others" she swiveled her head back to Glitch "My name seeees Latin too, it means Shade" Umbra chewed a claw "Also Maaaple haaas a nice life-glow, as do you, Onyx" She shook her head rattling her crests together.

@Mediaeumbra @Digimon11 @ProwlerBC
Umbra bobbed her head up and down, she looked at Speculo, she inside-her-head-said Che-le... name does no match the life-glow "Ssspeculo, my clan is shadow, but we accept others" she swiveled her head back to Glitch "My name seeees Latin too, it means Shade" Umbra chewed a claw "Also Maaaple haaas a nice life-glow, as do you, Onyx" She shook her head rattling her crests together.

@Mediaeumbra @Digimon11 @ProwlerBC
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47