Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Rusorth (Witch)

*she holds it behind her back, giving a sharp smile* Well, unfortunately that's for dragons on a... need to know basis.
Unless you erm, know how to read maps by any chance. *she mumbles*

@bibbit
Rusorth (Witch)

*she holds it behind her back, giving a sharp smile* Well, unfortunately that's for dragons on a... need to know basis.
Unless you erm, know how to read maps by any chance. *she mumbles*

@bibbit
tumblr_inline_oau8nhaSEQ1soemy4_100.png Clan Covenshroom
Leave Your Past Behind
Clan Head: Rusorth
All Witches Welcome
tumblr_inline_oau8nhIHTn1soemy4_100.png
[b]Twisted (Mage)[/b] *opens mouth, then pauses* I’m afraid I don’t. Would you like to stay a while? Maybe some passerby knows how to read a map. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454745/45474443_350.png[/img] @slimepunk
Twisted (Mage)

*opens mouth, then pauses* I’m afraid I don’t. Would you like to stay a while? Maybe some passerby knows how to read a map.

45474443_350.png

@slimepunk
Rusorth (Witch)

Wellllll... I don't see why not. Weather wasn't looking too great anyways.

*she slinks in by Twisted and takes a seat gently on the floor, keeping a watchful eye on the other*

Who do I owe the pleasure?

@bibbit
Rusorth (Witch)

Wellllll... I don't see why not. Weather wasn't looking too great anyways.

*she slinks in by Twisted and takes a seat gently on the floor, keeping a watchful eye on the other*

Who do I owe the pleasure?

@bibbit
tumblr_inline_oau8nhaSEQ1soemy4_100.png Clan Covenshroom
Leave Your Past Behind
Clan Head: Rusorth
All Witches Welcome
tumblr_inline_oau8nhIHTn1soemy4_100.png
[b]Archeus (Wandering Scribe)[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35570034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355701/35570034_350.png[/img] [/url] *wanders in looking for a place to sit out of the sun* "Ah, that's much better. Whew..." *takes off hat and wipes his face of sweat* "I really need to take weather into account when I decide to wear this scarf!" *looks around the cave and spots the two other dragons* "Oh, uh, hello there! I didn't realize this cave was occupied, I'll leave if you both want me too." *gives the dragons an embarrassed smile as he begins unwrapping his huge Peacebringer's Mantle* @Bibbet @slimepunk
Archeus (Wandering Scribe)

35570034_350.png

*wanders in looking for a place to sit out of the sun* "Ah, that's much better. Whew..." *takes off hat and wipes his face of sweat* "I really need to take weather into account when I decide to wear this scarf!" *looks around the cave and spots the two other dragons* "Oh, uh, hello there! I didn't realize this cave was occupied, I'll leave if you both want me too." *gives the dragons an embarrassed smile as he begins unwrapping his huge Peacebringer's Mantle*

@Bibbet @slimepunk
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Leonid (Clan Warrior)

From below, Leonid saw a Spiral waving at him. Confused, he looked around if the waving was for another dragons nearby. The sky was clear, and the only disturbance was him. Leonid lowered himself to ground level and looked around to see if the Spiral was in aid. Instead, he saw a group of different dragons gathered around the Spiral.
"Greeting," Leonid said to the dragons. "Is there a problem?" Leonid wondered if this was the gathering he was searching for.
Leonid (Clan Warrior)

From below, Leonid saw a Spiral waving at him. Confused, he looked around if the waving was for another dragons nearby. The sky was clear, and the only disturbance was him. Leonid lowered himself to ground level and looked around to see if the Spiral was in aid. Instead, he saw a group of different dragons gathered around the Spiral.
"Greeting," Leonid said to the dragons. "Is there a problem?" Leonid wondered if this was the gathering he was searching for.
wiNINlH.png
Twisted (Mage)

*grins at Leonid* There’s no problem. No problem at all. *glances at Archeus* You didn’t disturb anything. *gaze flicks between the three dragons* I’m Twisted, by the way. Can I get your names?

@NMidNight @Zorua345 @slimepunk
Twisted (Mage)

*grins at Leonid* There’s no problem. No problem at all. *glances at Archeus* You didn’t disturb anything. *gaze flicks between the three dragons* I’m Twisted, by the way. Can I get your names?

@NMidNight @Zorua345 @slimepunk
Leonid (Clan Warrior)

Leonid relaxed as Twisted grinned. "My name is Leonid. Warrior of the Dragons from the Ember Forest."
Leonid (Clan Warrior)

Leonid relaxed as Twisted grinned. "My name is Leonid. Warrior of the Dragons from the Ember Forest."
wiNINlH.png
(I am seriously tempted to send one of my snake pals here but I dunno if you allow Beastclans characters so..here's this gal for now.) [b]Lupine(Local Shaman)[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487456/48745547_350.png[/img] *Walks into the cavern calmly while scanning around dreamily and mumbles to herself in awe* "Dear,this place has calm energies. Perhaps Varkat has been here? No,no he hasn't-never been here at all-I know! *quietly chuckles to herself and resumes her mumbling,still not noticing the other dragons present* "Such a dearie,he would love this place if only dragons don't chase him away..." *Looks about and finally takes notice,waves while smiling airily* "Greetings,apologies I didn't notice you there."
(I am seriously tempted to send one of my snake pals here but I dunno if you allow Beastclans characters so..here's this gal for now.)

Lupine(Local Shaman)
48745547_350.png
*Walks into the cavern calmly while scanning around dreamily and mumbles to herself in awe*
"Dear,this place has calm energies.
Perhaps Varkat has been here? No,no he hasn't-never been here at all-I know!
*quietly chuckles to herself and resumes her mumbling,still not noticing the other dragons present*
"Such a dearie,he would love this place if only dragons don't chase him away..."
*Looks about and finally takes notice,waves while smiling airily*
"Greetings,apologies I didn't notice you there."
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Twisted (Mage)

Hello, Leonid! *watches Lupine with amusement until she notices Twisted* Hello! *freezes* Do you live h—Is this your cave?

@ShadowWyvern15 @NMidNight

(By the way, Beastclans would be welcome.)
Twisted (Mage)

Hello, Leonid! *watches Lupine with amusement until she notices Twisted* Hello! *freezes* Do you live h—Is this your cave?

@ShadowWyvern15 @NMidNight

(By the way, Beastclans would be welcome.)
Lupine(Local Shaman)
"Hmm? Ah,no,I don't live here.
Tough I could ask you the same.
*pauses for a bit and lets out a short amused laugh*
"I am the Shaman of the Tangled Wood and can sense the energies of nature.
I live in a small tent on the outskirts of this forest we shadowlings call home and would gladly welcome you as a guest if you decide to pay a visit."
Lupine(Local Shaman)
"Hmm? Ah,no,I don't live here.
Tough I could ask you the same.
*pauses for a bit and lets out a short amused laugh*
"I am the Shaman of the Tangled Wood and can sense the energies of nature.
I live in a small tent on the outskirts of this forest we shadowlings call home and would gladly welcome you as a guest if you decide to pay a visit."
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47