Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47
Umbra peered at Archeus` scroll "Sa! The clan of mine, has a spiral with the calling of Crwth, he wishes to be a musician"

@Zorua345
Umbra peered at Archeus` scroll "Sa! The clan of mine, has a spiral with the calling of Crwth, he wishes to be a musician"

@Zorua345
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
“Speculo translates to ‘mirror,’ which I thought was fitting since you’re a Mirror dragon,” Twisted explains. “I studied Latin for a few years. It’s such a pretty language, and very helpful for helping learn other languages.”

@McInk @ProwlerBC @Mediaeumbra @Darkshine @Zorua345 @Digimon11
“Speculo translates to ‘mirror,’ which I thought was fitting since you’re a Mirror dragon,” Twisted explains. “I studied Latin for a few years. It’s such a pretty language, and very helpful for helping learn other languages.”

@McInk @ProwlerBC @Mediaeumbra @Darkshine @Zorua345 @Digimon11
@Bibbit

"I think it will do as a good nickname," he said. At least no one except maybe Umbra knows who "I really am," according to the shadow flight.

Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker)

(Vuthafiik is draconic for "black goat" or "Black Mirror" depending on which site you go on. The later makes more sense.)
@Bibbit

"I think it will do as a good nickname," he said. At least no one except maybe Umbra knows who "I really am," according to the shadow flight.

Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker)

(Vuthafiik is draconic for "black goat" or "Black Mirror" depending on which site you go on. The later makes more sense.)
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
Glitch fell silent, glancing back to the cave entrance speculatively as a few snall crunches. Suddenly her wings and crest flared as a small hatchling staggered in, raggedy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50344297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503443/50344297_350.png[/img] [/url] Glitch hissed something inaudible at it, before retreating to the shadows. The hatchling seemed shaken
Glitch fell silent, glancing back to the cave entrance speculatively as a few snall crunches. Suddenly her wings and crest flared as a small hatchling staggered in, raggedy

50344297_350.png

Glitch hissed something inaudible at it, before retreating to the shadows. The hatchling seemed shaken
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/355701/35570034p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Archeus (Wandering Scribe)[/b][/columns] ----- "Very cool! I don't think we have any musicians in my lair back home." Archeus said to Umbra. He looked up when he heard Glitch hiss at something, then suddenly disappear. He looked around and saw a mint-green Imperial hatchling wobbled into the clearing. He jogged over to it. "Hello there, are you lost?" He looked around for Glitch one last time before turning back to the hatchling. @Darkshine @ProwlerBC
35570034p.png Archeus (Wandering Scribe)

"Very cool! I don't think we have any musicians in my lair back home." Archeus said to Umbra. He looked up when he heard Glitch hiss at something, then suddenly disappear. He looked around and saw a mint-green Imperial hatchling wobbled into the clearing. He jogged over to it.
"Hello there, are you lost?" He looked around for Glitch one last time before turning back to the hatchling.

@Darkshine @ProwlerBC
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
"well, yes but no, but..." The imperial hatchling fell silent, thinking hard. His colors appeared to be of wind heritage, but he had striking yellow eyes. Strange. Finally he shook his head. "Well yes, im kinda lost"
"well, yes but no, but..." The imperial hatchling fell silent, thinking hard. His colors appeared to be of wind heritage, but he had striking yellow eyes. Strange. Finally he shook his head. "Well yes, im kinda lost"
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/355701/35570034p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Archeus (Wandering Scribe)[/b][/columns] ----- "Well, do you know where you were going? A few of us could probably help you." Archeus said, gesturing to the group of dragons around the cave. @ProwlerBC
35570034p.png Archeus (Wandering Scribe)

"Well, do you know where you were going? A few of us could probably help you." Archeus said, gesturing to the group of dragons around the cave.

@ProwlerBC
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Umbra sniffed the hatchling, she clicked her teeth together
"What are you lost on?" She considered her wording... gah, this language is hard "Ah. Err. Where are you headed-uh-going to? Or were?" Umbra frowned, trying to translate between her clans language, that she knew so well and the language everyone else spoke, which she was unfamiliar on. She muttered something that sounded along the lines of; Che-le, Zu mur amur stulid.
(Basically: OMG, I am so stupid)

@ProwlerBC
Umbra sniffed the hatchling, she clicked her teeth together
"What are you lost on?" She considered her wording... gah, this language is hard "Ah. Err. Where are you headed-uh-going to? Or were?" Umbra frowned, trying to translate between her clans language, that she knew so well and the language everyone else spoke, which she was unfamiliar on. She muttered something that sounded along the lines of; Che-le, Zu mur amur stulid.
(Basically: OMG, I am so stupid)

@ProwlerBC
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
“I don’t know why, but it seems as though everyone who’s lost ends up wandering back here.” Twisted smiles again, this time a nervous smirk.

@ProwlerBC @Zorua345 @Digimon11 @Darkshine @Mediaeumbra
“I don’t know why, but it seems as though everyone who’s lost ends up wandering back here.” Twisted smiles again, this time a nervous smirk.

@ProwlerBC @Zorua345 @Digimon11 @Darkshine @Mediaeumbra
"I don't...I dont know where I was headed. My parents...they told me to flee light, sonething about my breed being a mistake, then" the hatchling stopped, glitch slinking out to glare at the hatchling and make a vicious remark. "Who cares about the thing? I'll be taking em, he can make a useful member of our 'circus'..." Glutch muttered the last bit
"I don't...I dont know where I was headed. My parents...they told me to flee light, sonething about my breed being a mistake, then" the hatchling stopped, glitch slinking out to glare at the hatchling and make a vicious remark. "Who cares about the thing? I'll be taking em, he can make a useful member of our 'circus'..." Glutch muttered the last bit
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47