Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47
Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker )

@Bibbit

"In most honesty, if you heard my name, you'd beat me up with a stick," he said. "Most say that my clan's ways aren't 'dark' enough for them, so I'm rather infamous,"
It's not like outside dragons care about things in shadow anyway, he thought.Most have had better lives here. Being shoved from not existing to existing, being a Progenitor yet infertile, and being in the biggest flight makes life a living death, as they judge you, watch you, see the worst things in you.
Vuthafiik (Leader of a Clan/Potion Maker )

@Bibbit

"In most honesty, if you heard my name, you'd beat me up with a stick," he said. "Most say that my clan's ways aren't 'dark' enough for them, so I'm rather infamous,"
It's not like outside dragons care about things in shadow anyway, he thought.Most have had better lives here. Being shoved from not existing to existing, being a Progenitor yet infertile, and being in the biggest flight makes life a living death, as they judge you, watch you, see the worst things in you.
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
"Why would I beat anyone with a stick?" Glitch said sarcastically, grinning like she cracked a halarious knee slapping joke. Frankly, she probably just did, given the context or her past
"Why would I beat anyone with a stick?" Glitch said sarcastically, grinning like she cracked a halarious knee slapping joke. Frankly, she probably just did, given the context or her past
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/355701/35570034p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Archeus (Wandering Scribe)[/b][/columns] "Oh, sorry! My name's Archeus." He says to the group before turning back to the Guardian, "Is there anything specific you need?" ----- @McInk ----- [i]Yeah! Welcome Darkshine![/i]
35570034p.png Archeus (Wandering Scribe)
"Oh, sorry! My name's Archeus." He says to the group before turning back to the Guardian, "Is there anything specific you need?"
@McInk
Yeah! Welcome Darkshine!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
((@Bibbit Hello! I was wondering if i can still join?)) Edit: if so here is my dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9035352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90354/9035352_350.png[/img] [/url] Onyx (Witch/Sorceress)
((@Bibbit Hello! I was wondering if i can still join?))

Edit: if so here is my dragon:

9035352_350.png

Onyx (Witch/Sorceress)
ldNLSdw.png
Umbra(Half-leader)
Umbra barreled out of the shadows, almost hitting everyone.
she tripped over a rock and landed in a tangled heap.
@Bibbit @ProwlerBC @Mclnk @Zorua345 @Mediaeumbra
Umbra(Half-leader)
Umbra barreled out of the shadows, almost hitting everyone.
she tripped over a rock and landed in a tangled heap.
@Bibbit @ProwlerBC @Mclnk @Zorua345 @Mediaeumbra
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Glitch shot a hard glare at Umbria, slinking off the ledge to approach the mirror. She glanced about, before hissing coldly "Who the he** are you?!"

@Darkshine
Glitch shot a hard glare at Umbria, slinking off the ledge to approach the mirror. She glanced about, before hissing coldly "Who the he** are you?!"

@Darkshine
Umbra stare at the nocturne, such a bright life-glow...
she tilted her head as she tried to remember words. her crests tapped softly against each other.
"I..." she considered her next words "Am Umbra"
her eyes narrowed, "and who... be you?"

@ProwlerBC
Umbra stare at the nocturne, such a bright life-glow...
she tilted her head as she tried to remember words. her crests tapped softly against each other.
"I..." she considered her next words "Am Umbra"
her eyes narrowed, "and who... be you?"

@ProwlerBC
Continuum rift RP
"...." Glitch briefly fell silent, pondering wether or not tell the truth to protect herself. And her identity. After a few minutes, she said, hissed something under her breath, and growled towards Umbra "Glitch. Plain and simple. Attack me if you dare"

@Darkshine

(Also for some actual context Glitch is a high end thief and murderer, mates with a hit man, and works 2 members of a dragon mafia, so shes rather infamous)
"...." Glitch briefly fell silent, pondering wether or not tell the truth to protect herself. And her identity. After a few minutes, she said, hissed something under her breath, and growled towards Umbra "Glitch. Plain and simple. Attack me if you dare"

@Darkshine

(Also for some actual context Glitch is a high end thief and murderer, mates with a hit man, and works 2 members of a dragon mafia, so shes rather infamous)
Umbra blinked at Glitch`s hostility.
"No growl, why I attack you" She flicked her wings a little "Name though... Have shadows whispered this? hmm" She sat. "Your Life-glow is bright you know, that is good for your being, yes, it is"

@ProwlerBC
Umbra blinked at Glitch`s hostility.
"No growl, why I attack you" She flicked her wings a little "Name though... Have shadows whispered this? hmm" She sat. "Your Life-glow is bright you know, that is good for your being, yes, it is"

@ProwlerBC
Continuum rift RP
“I’m Twisted,” the mage interrupts, shouldering between Umbra and Glitch, “and we’re all going to relax, sit down, and [i]not pick fights.”[/i] The last phrase was stated as Twisted’s glowing gaze rested on Glitch, her eyes warning despite her mirthful smirk. Now she sweeps her gaze back over the patchworky group, obviously losing track of who is who. “Now, is there anything I can do for anybody?” [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454745/45474443_350.png[/img] @ProwlerBC @McInk @Zorua345 @Mediaeumbra @Darkshine @Digimon11
“I’m Twisted,” the mage interrupts, shouldering between Umbra and Glitch, “and we’re all going to relax, sit down, and not pick fights.” The last phrase was stated as Twisted’s glowing gaze rested on Glitch, her eyes warning despite her mirthful smirk. Now she sweeps her gaze back over the patchworky group, obviously losing track of who is who. “Now, is there anything I can do for anybody?”

45474443_350.png

@ProwlerBC @McInk @Zorua345 @Mediaeumbra @Darkshine @Digimon11
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47